Skin CareFacial SkincareFace ScrubsBioré
Bioré Rose Quartz + Charcoal Gentle Pore Refining Scrub

Bioré® Rose Quartz + Charcoal Gentle Pore Refining Scrub

by Bioré

Deep cleans and exfoliates pores for smooth and oh-so loved skin.

Can you use this for dry skin?
How often do you use this one? I use the cleanser but wonder if I should toss this into the mix?
My Friends are in love with this product, what’s so amazing? Does it really cleanse and clear your skin?
Start your review of Bioré® Rose Quartz + Charcoal Gentle Pore Refining Scrub!
Sam C.
Bioré®  Rose Quartz + Charcoal Gentle Pore Refining Scrub uploaded by Sam C.
Follow for follow! I like biore rose quartz plus charcoal daily purifying cleanser. It has the typical biore facial product scent which is is nice light smell. My face feels clean and refreshed post washing with this product. I use in conjunction with my foreo face scrubber. FOREO LUNA play Fuchsia
Purnima D.
Bioré®  Rose Quartz + Charcoal Gentle Pore Refining Scrub uploaded by Purnima D.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
This made my face feel super clean and cool. It smells good and refreshing. It is a great face cleanser to use in the morning to wake up. However, If you have sensitive skin this can make your face a little red! I got this from dollar tree!
Paige D.
Phoenixville, PA
Bioré®  Rose Quartz + Charcoal Gentle Pore Refining Scrub uploaded by Paige D.
Purchased at: Target
Okay I was going to buy a more expensive product, but then I read the reviews on this and decided to go with this instead. It has fine exfoliating grains in it that aren’t rough like other products. It makes the appearance of my pores smaller and makes my skin feel refreshed. It smells good, too! Definitely a great product at a low price point!
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
1,047 reviews
Bioré®  Rose Quartz + Charcoal Gentle Pore Refining Scrub uploaded by Danielle K.
Purchased at: CVS
I picked this up from my local CVS as I had read online reviews for it, paid about $8. It smells lovely, and a nice thick gritty consistency. I had been wearing makeup that day but used a cleanser so thought my skin was clean. I massaged this in and was amazed at how much foundation was still in my pores, it lifted it all out...which I’m sure often gets trapped leading to horrible breakouts. Rinsed off easily leaving my face beautifully clean, not tight feeling, just soft and smooth. Definitely a keeper!
Nikki M.
Bel Air, MD
Bioré®  Rose Quartz + Charcoal Gentle Pore Refining Scrub uploaded by Nikki M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Wow! This is a great cleanser! My face just feels so clean and brand new after I use this!! It has a light scent and a little bit of lather to it. It removes my makeup great! Also it has a cooling sensation that lasts after your done washing!! This leaves my face so fresh, soft, and clean! I am really impressed with this one!!
MarieChele P.
Bioré®  Rose Quartz + Charcoal Gentle Pore Refining Scrub uploaded by MarieChele P.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this facial scrub it actually is really gentle to the skin! It's so gentle I often wonder if I'm actually exfoliating and have to touch the contents to make sure I am lol it smells really good and in combo with my routine I am seeing less breakouts! The price is a little higher for the size but is still affordable... The smell is also great... I admit I use it twice a day the directions say 2-3 times per week but I feel it's gentle enough for my skin!
Betzabe C.
Brownsville, TX
Bioré®  Rose Quartz + Charcoal Gentle Pore Refining Scrub uploaded by Betzabe C.
Purchased at: Walmart
[product:biori¿½i¿½i¿½i¿½-rose-quartz-charcoal-gentle-pore-refining-scrub]Bioré Purifying Cleanser, 1 Oz. The only product that i purchase of this brand it really works on my skin and look so beautiful 😍 And remember everyone has a different type of skin
Edith C.
San Antonio, TX
Bioré®  Rose Quartz + Charcoal Gentle Pore Refining Scrub uploaded by Edith C.
Okay, I had never used such a refreshing scrub. I applied it, rinsed my face, dried it, and even after all that when applying my toner, I still felt the menthol and freshness that this scrub gave me and with my pores completely softened and less visible.
ashley P.
Bioré®  Rose Quartz + Charcoal Gentle Pore Refining Scrub uploaded by ashley P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really love that purshase and it's my first time purshase. you can feeling on your face and came gentle and washing it off with warm water also I don't know it's cruelty free too. I don't feeling any harsh or anything. definitely I'll buy it again. highly recommended and good quality. #skincaresecert #clearskin Bior���� Rose Quartz + Charcoal Gentle Pore Refining Scrub
Rachelle B.
Bioré®  Rose Quartz + Charcoal Gentle Pore Refining Scrub uploaded by Rachelle B.
Purchased at: Target
This is a great drugstore purchase. I was looking for something new that was gently exfoliating, and I happened upon this. It has quite the gimmick, with “rose quartz” what not, but it works well. It has a nice, cooling sensation, it cleans off my makeup without making my skin feel dry, and it is a good price. Biore Rose Quartz + Charcoal Gentle Pore Refining Scrub
Ask a question to the Influenster community...