Bioré Renew Cooling Eye Gel

Instantly enliven your eyes with quick-absorbing, non-sticky Bioré® RENEW Cooling Eye Gel. The formula's natural blend of golden root, yeast, and sugar beet extracts has been proven to depuff and brighten the eye area, while cucumber extract energizes and recharges.  RENEW Cooling Eye Gel quenches and immediately improves the appearance of fine lines as it provides an intense surge of refreshing moisture to the delicate eye area.

How to Use: Apply a small amount of the eye gel onto fingertip and smooth under eye area.

Frequency: Use product daily for best results.

Aqua, Glycerin, Peg/Ppg-17/6 Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Cucumis Sativus, Cocos Nucifera, Withania Somnifera, Betaine, Pentylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita, Mica, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Salvia Officinalis, Silica, Urtica Dioica, Rhodiola Rosea, Rosmarinus Officinalis, Tropolone, Aloe Barbadensis, Titanium Dioxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide,  Dmdm Hydantoin, 1,2-hexanediol, Polysorbate 20, Benzophenone-4, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Parfum, Yellow 5, Green 5.

mads 🥀.
I didn't see a difference in the skin around my eyes except for my puffiness subsiding a little. It's cooling effect feels really well on the skin and for the price I think it's a good product. I really use for the puffiness under my eyes especially when I wake up and need to hurry up and get out the door.
Lauren B.
Ames, IA
Cooling Eye Gel! Yes it is! I used to have bags under my eyes, but since I started using this gel the bags under my eyes have reduced significantly. I know I will continue to use this product for years to come. I would recommend it to each and every person I come across.
Julia M.
I like to bring this with me when I am on the plane. It is perfect to add a little moisture and make you look well rested even if you just flew home from NYC to SFO. I find that you can leave it on when you are in the shower and it also helps the morning puffyness.
Makenna O.
Bexley , OH
This gel really surprised me with the way it worked. It was in a good package and came pretty quickly. I was a first time user and it was a bit pricey but not too bad. I would buy it again because it made my skin feel great.
Gwen H.
 Love Love Love Biore Cooling Eye Gel this is great for when you having a bad allergy day I have them a lot. I also like them when you need to fly and you can wear them on a flight and because I'm a bit older this helps with looking a little younger under the eyes. so the price is great, I would buy and used it as much as you like even before make up you love it.
Kassandra G.
This is very good for a quick eye fix and is priced quite reasonably at 9 dollars, my Wal-Mart just recently stopped selling it. I really love the product but you don't get kuch, and the packaging makes it look like it's half full! I might purchase it again in the future but I think they should change the packaging or add more product.
Melissa H.
Saint Joseph
Biore Cooling Eye Gel is such a great and high quality product.  As a victim of insomnia I rarely get the beauty sleep that I need and it is evident in my face, especially around my eyes.  This product helps to ease the signs of stress and insomnia on my face.  This product feels amazing. I would highly recommend this product.
Merri E.
Menifee, CA
I have horrible hereditary bags under my eyes. And sleeping late and waking up early was not helping my situation at all. But putting this on before the rest of my skin definitely made me look more awake. The cooling effect was refreshing and revitalizing and  helped me to wake up in the morning. Definitely recommend!
Nicole P.
Bonita Spgs, FL
This felt sooooo good. It was so refreshing and woke me right up. It was so nice feeling. I don't get bags under my eyes so I didn't buy it for that I bought it because it sounded so pleasant. I was definitely not disappointed! If you're looking for a relaxing spa day at home for cheap this is a great addition.
Gretchen P.
Hinesburg, VT
I've realized I am getting older and I need to pay more attention to the area around my eyes.  This helps with puffiness and moisturizing the ever so sensitive eye area.  It's cooling which is a nice feeling and I often put on before bed so that it can work uninterrupted during the night.