BY BIORÉ

Instantly enliven your eyes with quick-absorbing, non-sticky Bioré® RENEW Cooling Eye Gel. The formula's natural blend of golden root, yeast, and sugar beet extracts has been proven to depuff and brighten the eye area, while cucumber extract energizes and recharges.  RENEW Cooling Eye Gel quenches and immediately improves the appearance of fine lines as it provides an intense surge of refreshing moisture to the delicate eye area.

How to Use: Apply a small amount of the eye gel onto fingertip and smooth under eye area.

Frequency: Use product daily for best results.

Aqua, Glycerin, Peg/Ppg-17/6 Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Cucumis Sativus, Cocos Nucifera, Withania Somnifera, Betaine, Pentylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita, Mica, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Salvia Officinalis, Silica, Urtica Dioica, Rhodiola Rosea, Rosmarinus Officinalis, Tropolone, Aloe Barbadensis, Titanium Dioxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide,  Dmdm Hydantoin, 1,2-hexanediol, Polysorbate 20, Benzophenone-4, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Parfum, Yellow 5, Green 5.

Kassandra G.
Bristol
This is very good for a quick eye fix and is priced quite reasonably at 9 dollars, my Wal-Mart just recently stopped selling it. I really love the product but you don't get kuch, and the packaging makes it look like it's half full! I might purchase it again in the future but I think they should change the packaging or add more product.
Melissa H.
Saint Joseph
Biore Cooling Eye Gel is such a great and high quality product.  As a victim of insomnia I rarely get the beauty sleep that I need and it is evident in my face, especially around my eyes.  This product helps to ease the signs of stress and insomnia on my face.  This product feels amazing. I would highly recommend this product.
Nicole P.
Monessen , PA
This felt sooooo good. It was so refreshing and woke me right up. It was so nice feeling. I don't get bags under my eyes so I didn't buy it for that I bought it because it sounded so pleasant. I was definitely not disappointed! If you're looking for a relaxing spa day at home for cheap this is a great addition.
mads 🥀.
I didn't see a difference in the skin around my eyes except for my puffiness subsiding a little. It's cooling effect feels really well on the skin and for the price I think it's a good product. I really use for the puffiness under my eyes especially when I wake up and need to hurry up and get out the door.
Hallie D.
TWINSBURG
When I was in florida, my face got very burnt. After using this under eye cooling gel, my eyes no longer felt burnt, but cooled and relaxed. It is not very pricy, and I bought it at my local Ulta. I would defiantly reccomend this for burns, or ti just relax your eyes/ bring down swelling.
Hanna S.
Federalsburg
This cooling eye gel is really nice, i dont really use it that much but i love it. I bought it from a local drugstore. It did what i thought it would do which was anti-puffyness. It has a very cute small packaging. I dont think they need to improve the product because its already nice
nida l.
North Brunswick, NJ
I love this product for my eyes.  It keeps them cool and soft every time I put it on them.  My eyes can become dry and flaky, and this prevents it from happening.  It's definitely good for the price because it does last a little while.  I will definitely keep buying this again and again.
Julia M.
I like to bring this with me when I am on the plane. It is perfect to add a little moisture and make you look well rested even if you just flew home from NYC to SFO. I find that you can leave it on when you are in the shower and it also helps the morning puffyness.
Kayla R.
Felt really good under my eyes especially when I didn't get enough sleep. They packageing was good and worked well. I bought it from sephora and the producers was gentle and soothing on my skin and made it feel nice , I would buy this again for my skin!
Stephanie N.
Chapel Hill
Great product for a decent price! Will definitely purchase again. Biore is a great company and have a wide range of products for every skin type. Loveeeeee!!! Really helped with my facial issues. Try it for yourself and you won't be disappointed