Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub Acne Treatment 3.8 oz. Tube uploaded by Bonnie J.Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub Acne Treatment 3.8 oz. Tube uploaded by Ashley B.Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub Acne Treatment 3.8 oz. Tube uploaded by Samantha L.

BY BIORÉ

Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub, with spherical beads, targets what clogs pores and clears away impurities, leaving you with a healthy-looking complexion and noticeably softer, smoother skin after just one use. see more...

• Does this really help with Acne ? Would you recommend ?2 Answers
Claire C.
Oklahoma City , OK
No no no. This was the worst! Im not sure if i didn’t use it right or what but the chemicals in this were EXTREMELY HARSH on my face and caused the worst irritation, rash, and painful dry skin.. it was the worst
Mallory O.
Richmond
i love this! it is refreshing and makes my skin feel very clean. it is a good value and lasts a long time. it is very effective. i have been using this for quite a while now and continue buying it so i recommend it to others.
Katie R.
Love this stuff! Every skincare product I have been using for the past year is Biore! I love their products, especially this one. It helps unclog my pores and helps with acne so much! Love it!
destny b.
Used it once, and it left my skin feeling AMAZING. And would probably recommend this to someone looking for that deep clean feeling. Didn't get to use it long enough to notice a difference.
Hanna C.
This stuff dried my face out horribly. I'm not sure what's so different about this, because I use other biore products and they work well with my skin, but this one did not. It felt clean after use, but I didn't notice any improvement in my skin.
Whitney B.
Marysville
I use this in the shower is just easier to wash my face that way. I love the tingle it give you when you've washed it off. It leaves me felling clean all day or night and has helped calm my acne down.
Christy P.
Kearns, UT
My pores are no longer clogged and they are even smaller now because of this product! The little beads make sure to get all that gunk out of your pores. It's a must have!
Monica I.
Newton, NJ
I freaking love this stuff! I've been using it for years! It's the only drugstore face wash that clears my skin and I've tried just about all of them. It's not irritating or over drying and I love the scent. I also love the little exfoliating beads inside. So amazing. I definitely recommend.
Shelby H.
Holland
I use this scrub about two or three times a week and it makes my skin unbelievably soft! I love how it makes my skin feel and really think it helps clear out pores.
Lola B.
Houston
I love it! Really helps my skin and I feel refreshed. I got it as a gift. So I don’t remember where she got it but you cam get it anywhere. Very gentle on your skin
Himali B.
Denver, CO
Does this really help with Acne ? Would you recommend ?