Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub Acne Treatment 3.8 oz. Tube uploaded by Bonnie J.Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub Acne Treatment 3.8 oz. Tube uploaded by Ashley B.Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub Acne Treatment 3.8 oz. Tube uploaded by Samantha L.

BY BIORÉ

Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub, with spherical beads, targets what clogs pores and clears away impurities, leaving you with a healthy-looking complexion and noticeably softer, smoother skin after just one use. see more...

• Does this really help with Acne ? Would you recommend ?2 Answers
Brooke T.
Eubank, KY
I have just within the last week using this stuff. I got it at Walmart and read about it on Pinterest to work for blackheads. I have been using it with another biore product for unclogging pores since mine are huge, and it has already made my face feel so much smoother when using.
Mika C.
I love the product and it really works, but sometime when you’re washing your face just the smell burns your eyes. Also it’s a little pricey but if you’re looking for quality acne wash then I say go and try it for yourself!
Crystal T.
Worcester , MA
Fairly good face scrub, it doesn’t scrub out the black and white heads very well but it does clean well. It’s a bit rough on the skin but I personally like it that way. The packaging is perfect for leaving In the shower.
Heather M.
Works like a charm. I have never had any problems with biore and they are very effective with acne reducing technology. Gentle on skin and useful beads to clear pores. Would definitely recommend to a friend.
Alexis M.
Groton
Biore is a great line! Whenever my face breaks out I consistently use this product and I see results within the next day. I wouldn’t recommend any other brand but this one, it does the job and works so good!
Kaitlyn P.
Stephenville
I loved this product so much and it was so effective with me! I noticed that my face usually cleared up within a couple of days after using this product. It is very innexpensive but also works very well!
Victoria V.
Chula Vista, CA
Works well if you have acne, but can dry out your skin. So definitely having a good moisturizer is essential when using this product. Also not something to use regularly, once or twice a week does well.
Charlotte A.
This is what I'm currently using every day! I love this product because I always have a lot of dead skin lingering on my face. I love love love the little scrubs and the refreshing feeling from this.
Mallory O.
Richmond
i love this! it is refreshing and makes my skin feel very clean. it is a good value and lasts a long time. it is very effective. i have been using this for quite a while now and continue buying it so i recommend it to others.
Katie R.
Love this stuff! Every skincare product I have been using for the past year is Biore! I love their products, especially this one. It helps unclog my pores and helps with acne so much! Love it!
Himali B.
Denver, CO
Does this really help with Acne ? Would you recommend ?