Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub Acne Treatment 3.8 oz. Tube uploaded by Bonnie J.Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub Acne Treatment 3.8 oz. Tube uploaded by Ashley B.Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub Acne Treatment 3.8 oz. Tube uploaded by Samantha L.

BY BIORÉ

Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub, with spherical beads, targets what clogs pores and clears away impurities, leaving you with a healthy-looking complexion and noticeably softer, smoother skin after just one use. see more...

• Does this really help with Acne ? Would you recommend ?2 Answers
Megan L.
Reno
Honestly, I’m the past months that I have used this product, it doesn’t feel that effective. It doesn’t help much with my acne, and the little balls that are supposed to exfoliate are sticky and somewhat difficult to wash off. That being said, it does smell good, but not great. It smells somewhat sweet and fresh, but it does get a little strong for my preference.
Samantha L.
Doral, FL
This is an Amazing face scrub for oily skin tipe, I use it 1 time daily. Is fantastic and have salicylic acid for acne and excess of oil, But u need to use it very quick because it burns, so wet your face, put,massage it like 1 min and then rinse with water! I think is fantastic
Jennie R.
Lindenwold, NJ
I've just recently started using this because I ran out of my usual  Clean & Clear® Blackhead Eraser™ Cleansing Mask . Ever since I've started this. my acne has definitely improved! I think I may even prefer it over my old cleanser. It leaves my skin feeling soft and it doesn't make my skin feeling tight or dry after drying.
Shelcey M.
I've been using this for a while now and i love it!! On a regular wash basis it does its job and for when i have to take of my "make up face" it works wonderfully. Some cleansers or wipes still leave me with smudges of my make up on, but not this one. Its perfect for me. [product:biore-pore-unclogging-scrub-acne-treatment-3.8-oz.-tube]
autumn g.
Parkersburg, WV
I really enjoy this acne scrub. It cleanses my pores without drying my skin out, and makes my face very smooth. It helps combat blemishes wonderfully, but I wish it was faster working and helped the actual breakout itself from happening more effectively. But, for being only around 5 bucks, it works pretty well and is worth the buy.
Bonnie J.
Macon, GA
So I accidentally fell asleep with a full face of make up on 😩😧 but I used this product the next morning and it left my face feeling smooth healthy and clean.. I bought it from CVS it was 7.99 plus tax but definitely WORTH EVERY PENNY !!!
Jessica G.
This product is very nice and has exfoliant in it to help clear your skin. I was hoping it would draw more out from my pores but it does still give me a refreshed feeling after using it. I haven't dealt with blackheads anymore since I started using Biore products and I will always buy again.
Emily F.
Charlotte, NC
I have very oily skin and this has helped a lot since I have been using it. The scrub exfoliates my skin without being too harsh on my skin. Another great thing about this product is that it smells so great! I love using this product, it will definitely stay in my skin routine!
Mikayla J.
Brookfield
This product, for me, really smoothed out my skin and helped clear up my acne. It leaves a cooling, tingly feeling on my skin that makes it feel so fresh. It has a nice level of exfoliation as well, where it doesn’t irritate your skin with everyday use.
Monica S.
Marietta, GA
Biore products always leave me feeling fresh and clean. My face tingles a bit but no serious burning. I use this wash with my spin brush and it is amazing and leaves my face glowing. Did I mention that it as well as all of their products smell amazing.
Himali B.
Denver, CO
Does this really help with Acne ? Would you recommend ?