Biore® Pore Unclogging Scrub

by Bioré

Our gentle yet effective face scrub with exfoliating beads uses the pore-unclogging power of salicylic acid to deep-clean clogged pores. The scrub unclogs pores by penetrating deep down where blemishes start, and helps prevent future breakouts. Get ready for beautifully clear, smooth skin.

Why does this scrub burn my eyes ? There not even close to the scrub.
best cleanser for sensitive skin and clogged pores?
What is the best stuff to use for exfoliating? My face is awful. [product:biore-pore-unclogging-scrub-40]
Start your review of Biore® Pore Unclogging Scrub!
Product Highlights
THIS IS MY CLEANSER HOLY GRAIL! Against my combination skin it helps contain my blemishes, I tend to have sensitive skin when it comes to skin care products but this definitely does not that for me, a plus for me is that it never dries out my skin!in reviews
Jennifer  K.
Calgary, AB
Biore® Pore Unclogging Scrub uploaded by Jennifer  K.
Good face scrub Biore Unclogging Face Scrub, This Scrub deeply cleans pores without drying out or irritating my skin; it contains Salicylic Acid but it is gentle enough for every day use. It also has a nice clean and refreshing scent. I really like @bioreca products, because they’re affordable with the quality of high end products and I would really recommend it.
Sandra Y.
Windsor
Biore® Pore Unclogging Scrub uploaded by Sandra Y.
This product works so well for me!! I typically have large pores around my nose and on my checks but when I apply this product I feel it literally just unclogging my pores and cleaning and the smell is great!!
Mohona M.
I’ve been using this product for quite a while now and it seems to refresh my skin without causing breakouts. I do recommend this product, as it isn’t harsh on the skin and leaves the skin feeling fairly clean.
Liane T.
Smells great, and the scrub doesn't hurt. Leaves my face clean and soft as ever. And it definitely helps with the pores. I have had deeper pores ever since having children especially around my nose and the biore products for pores are my fave. Definitely worth trying if you haven't!
Sarah R.
Nepean, ON
One of my go to scrubs for blackheads. Leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. Rejuvenates you're skin and leaves you glowing
Ashley W.
Winnipeg, MB
Biore® Pore Unclogging Scrub uploaded by Ashley W.
I really liked this product. The look of it as I squeezed it out of the tube was creamy with visable blue beads. The application was smooth, yet I could feel the beads comfortably rolling around my face. My favorite thing about it was how amazing it smelled (j think it smelled like kiwi), and how it made my face feel. It made my face feel fresh, and gave me a cooling sensation which I loved! It also made my face feel soft unlike some other products that would normally dry it out. I would definately recommend this product.
Cali C.
Bridgewater, NS
Loved this product. It left my skin feeling clean and fresh without making it feel dry. I also noticed a fresh glow that I didnt have before, will be using this again.
Shannon N.
Scotchlake , NS
I have just recently tried this product but I am so far impressed with the results there is no question if your face is clean or not after use I like this product and will continue to use it and I am very likely to purchase again.
Cindy S.
Chestermere , AB
This leaves my face scrubbed and polished. It’s not harsh but does get rid of the dead skin and leaves my face mattified and oil free. It beat my expectations for the price.
Courtney  W.
North Vancouver, BC
1,007 reviews
Biore® Pore Unclogging Scrub uploaded by Courtney  W.
Biore unclogging scrub is great for deep cleaning clogged pores & removing dead skin. It’s strong enough to deep clean but still gentle enough that it doesn’t irate or dry out your skin. It gives you a nice cooling sensation & has a nice subtle scent which isn’t over powering like other scrubs I’ve used. It leaves your skin looking & feeling softer, smoother & brighter. My pores were smaller & my dark spots were less noticeable. I’ve also noticed my face is less-oily since using this.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jessica W.
Milan, TN
il y a 3 ans
sara C. il y a 3 ans
That is definitely a really really good one I also like the st. Ives exfoliator it works amazing and there's also a one that old lady has that I live for