BY BIORÉ

Our gentle yet effective face scrub with exfoliating beads uses the pore-unclogging power of salicylic acid to deep-clean clogged pores. The scrub unclogs pores by penetrating deep down where blemishes start, and helps prevent future breakouts. Get ready for beautifully clear, smooth skin.

• Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Gentle enough for everyday use

How to Use:

For optimal results: Wet face. Squeeze product into hands. Massage over entire face and neck. Rinse thoroughly with water.

Warnings:

For external use only. Using other topical acne medications at the same time may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product: Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Active Ingredient:

• Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose:

• Acne Treatment

Use: For The Treatment of Acne

Store At Room Temperature

Inactive Ingredients:

Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Glycol Distearate, Synthetic Wax, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Ethoxydiglycol, Microcrystalline Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Menthol, Benzophenone-4, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

• What is the best stuff to use for exfoliating? My face is...5 Answers
  • Does this really help with Acne ? Would you recommend ?3 Answers
  • How abrasive is this face scrub?3 Answers
Bioré Pore Unclogging Scrub
  • "THIS IS MY CLEANSER HOLY GRAIL! Against my combination skin it helps contain my blemishes, I tend to have sensitive skin when it comes to skin care products but this definitely does not that for me, a plus for me is that it never dries out my skin!" in 20 reviews
Brianna G.
Asbury, NJ
Review for: 5 oz more...
Scrubs the face really well and leaves my face feeling so fresh and clean and gets into the pores
Jenn 🎀.
marietta
Review for: 5 oz more...
Dries out my face and doesn’t really seem to work on getting blackheads. I won’t buy this again.
Paloma K.
illinois
no vi cambios drásticos pero si me gustaba como se sentía en la piel al utilizarlo en la mañana
Reagan M.
Findlay, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
It truly does unclog your pores and allows your face to breath! Super cheap and super worth it
Lilian J.
Review for: 5 oz more...
LOVE IT! Perfect for my oily skin. Not harsh at all. Very effective. That's all I have to say.
Megan 🦀.
Review for: 5 oz more...
Too rough for daily use on sensitive skin. Smells off. Made me break out and feel way too dry.
Larissa V.
Fort Worth
Purchased at: CVS
It works pretty good , leaves my face smooth and clean and unclogs my pores. It does its job!!
Kavita M.
Burlington , MA
My go to face wash. I use it once a day in the evening. Makes my face feel refreshed and clean.
aly M.
Rainbow City
Review for: 5 oz more...
you can always rely on this to unclog pores! i love so much and highly recommend! so affordable
member-ffd43
It unclogged most of the stubborn pores on my noes and t zone I would definitely repurchase it
jess w.
Milan, TN
What is the best stuff to use for exfoliating? My face is awful. Bioré Pore Unclogging Scrub
Lara G.
Toronto, ON
How abrasive is this face scrub?
Alyssa T.
Collegeville , PA
Is this the kind of product that makes your skin worse before it clears it up? If so...how long does it take for it to clear it up? This stuff made me break out like crazy!!! Idk if I should keep using it longer or find something else it made my skin look horrible ):
Himali B.
New York
Does this really help with Acne ? Would you recommend ?