BY BIORÉ

Our gentle yet effective face scrub with exfoliating beads uses the pore-unclogging power of salicylic acid to deep-clean clogged pores. The scrub unclogs pores by penetrating deep down where blemishes start, and helps prevent future breakouts. Get ready for beautifully clear, smooth skin.

• Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Gentle enough for everyday use

How to Use:

For optimal results: Wet face. Squeeze product into hands. Massage over entire face and neck. Rinse thoroughly with water.

Warnings:

For external use only. Using other topical acne medications at the same time may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product: Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Active Ingredient:

• Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose:

• Acne Treatment

Use: For The Treatment of Acne

Store At Room Temperature

Inactive Ingredients:

Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Glycol Distearate, Synthetic Wax, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Ethoxydiglycol, Microcrystalline Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Menthol, Benzophenone-4, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

• What is the best stuff to use for exfoliating? My face is...5 Answers
  • Does this really help with Acne ? Would you recommend ?3 Answers
  • How abrasive is this face scrub?3 Answers
Bioré Pore Unclogging Scrub
  • "THIS IS MY CLEANSER HOLY GRAIL! Against my combination skin it helps contain my blemishes, I tend to have sensitive skin when it comes to skin care products but this definitely does not that for me, a plus for me is that it never dries out my skin!" in 20 reviews
Allie D.
Orem, UT
Review for: 5 oz more...
This helps get the dead skin off my face! Helps a ton with dryness. Didn't see a huge change in my pores.
Allison B.
Millfield, OH
It was a good product for the price! You get a really good amount of product, It left my skin so smooth!
Autumn P.
I rated this product a 3 because it made my face dry. I have combination skin and I love biore products.
Carol N.
Purchased at: Target
Great product for removing pores and at a great price. Would recommend using daily to get better results.
Bailey L.
One of my favorite face washes and my moms go to. Literally works so well and definitely unclog my pores.
Calamity W.
Leitchfield
Review for: 5 oz more...
This scrub kinda irritated my skin! I do have sensitive skin however but it did clear up the blackheads!
Laurel R.
Portland, OR
Review for: 5 oz more...
It’s very good at cleansing the skin, however it’s a little drying for my already dry and sensitive skin.
member-c89eb
Review for: 5 oz more...
Smells good, but other than that it doesn’t do anything. It doesn’t exfoliate, and it doesn’thelp my acne
member-1b92b
Review for: 5 oz more...
Helps my pores when clogged . Love the freshness after wards . also Would recommend for ppl who have acne
Megan K.
Springdale
Review for: 5 oz more...
Works great I use it as often as I can normally once a week I do normally see a difference when I use it!
jess w.
Milan, TN
What is the best stuff to use for exfoliating? My face is awful. Bioré Pore Unclogging Scrub
Lara G.
Toronto, ON
How abrasive is this face scrub?
Alyssa T.
Collegeville , PA
Is this the kind of product that makes your skin worse before it clears it up? If so...how long does it take for it to clear it up? This stuff made me break out like crazy!!! Idk if I should keep using it longer or find something else it made my skin look horrible ):
Himali B.
New York
Does this really help with Acne ? Would you recommend ?