BY BIORÉ

Our gentle yet effective face scrub with exfoliating beads uses the pore-unclogging power of salicylic acid to deep-clean clogged pores. The scrub unclogs pores by penetrating deep down where blemishes start, and helps prevent future breakouts. Get ready for beautifully clear, smooth skin.

• Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Gentle enough for everyday use

How to Use:

For optimal results: Wet face. Squeeze product into hands. Massage over entire face and neck. Rinse thoroughly with water.

Warnings:

For external use only. Using other topical acne medications at the same time may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product: Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Active Ingredient:

• Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose:

• Acne Treatment

Use: For The Treatment of Acne

Store At Room Temperature

Inactive Ingredients:

Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Glycol Distearate, Synthetic Wax, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Ethoxydiglycol, Microcrystalline Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Menthol, Benzophenone-4, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

• What is the best stuff to use for exfoliating? My face is...5 Answers
  • Does this really help with Acne ? Would you recommend ?3 Answers
  • How abrasive is this face scrub?3 Answers
Bioré Pore Unclogging Scrub
  • "THIS IS MY CLEANSER HOLY GRAIL! Against my combination skin it helps contain my blemishes, I tend to have sensitive skin when it comes to skin care products but this definitely does not that for me, a plus for me is that it never dries out my skin!" in 20 reviews
Raven g.
corinna
Review for: 5 oz more...
It worked really well it left my skin soft as well as helped prevent breakouts its a great brand and I love it
Shelby o.
Taylorsville
It worked well on my skin! I felt so clean and my pores where smaller! I love this brand, it's worth the money
Lili A.
Review for: 5 oz more...
This is the only facial cleanser I use and don’t ever plan on switching. It is amazing and keeps my skin clear!
Jenny L.
Milford
I don't really feel like this does anything for my pores... The only thing I like from them is the pore strips.
Kayla ✨.
Houston
Review for: 5 oz more...
This works so good on my oily and dry skin . It cleans my pores so good. It also moisturize your face so good .
Shelby B.
Timmonsville, SC
Works great. Its worth the time and money. It has a minty scent and gives a fresh tingling feeling on the skin.
MeaganAshlynn 🍯.
Houston
I like this product. Biore has a lot of products for the pores. It is a nice brand. Can be found at drugstores.
Esmi d.
San Benito, Texas
Review for: 5 oz more...
I like the brand, at first it worked amazing on my skin but then it had no effect. Still use it but it’s good.
nikki M.
Review for: 5 oz more...
This product is great to remove all the dirt from the day. I try to use it in the morning and before bed time.
Samantha G.
Lincoln Park , MI
Review for: 5 oz more...
The best scrub for acne. Once o was using this for a while my skin became clear & changed completely. Love this
jess w.
Milan, TN
What is the best stuff to use for exfoliating? My face is awful. Bioré Pore Unclogging Scrub
Lara G.
Toronto, ON
How abrasive is this face scrub?
Alyssa T.
Collegeville , PA
Is this the kind of product that makes your skin worse before it clears it up? If so...how long does it take for it to clear it up? This stuff made me break out like crazy!!! Idk if I should keep using it longer or find something else it made my skin look horrible ):
Himali B.
New York
Does this really help with Acne ? Would you recommend ?