BY BIORÉ

Our gentle yet effective face scrub with exfoliating beads uses the pore-unclogging power of salicylic acid to deep-clean clogged pores. The scrub unclogs pores by penetrating deep down where blemishes start, and helps prevent future breakouts. Get ready for beautifully clear, smooth skin.

• Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Gentle enough for everyday use

How to Use:

For optimal results: Wet face. Squeeze product into hands. Massage over entire face and neck. Rinse thoroughly with water.

Warnings:

For external use only. Using other topical acne medications at the same time may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product: Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Active Ingredient:

• Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose:

• Acne Treatment

Use: For The Treatment of Acne

Store At Room Temperature

Inactive Ingredients:

Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Glycol Distearate, Synthetic Wax, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Ethoxydiglycol, Microcrystalline Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Menthol, Benzophenone-4, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

• What is the best stuff to use for exfoliating? My face is...5 Answers
  • Does this really help with Acne ? Would you recommend ?3 Answers
  • How abrasive is this face scrub?3 Answers
Bioré Pore Unclogging Scrub
  • "THIS IS MY CLEANSER HOLY GRAIL! Against my combination skin it helps contain my blemishes, I tend to have sensitive skin when it comes to skin care products but this definitely does not that for me, a plus for me is that it never dries out my skin!" in 20 reviews
susie m.
United States
Purchased at: Walmart
This really did not help unclogging my pores. I feel like it caused more breakouts than I had before. I don't really recommend.
Nicole B.
Keeseville, NY
Review for: 5 oz more...
Love love love this stuff. Use it every night. Really cleans skin. Good value. Purchased at Dollar General. Gentle. Effective.
LaToya C.
Marshall, TX
I love this scrub. I use it after I work out and it keeps me from breaking out. My skin always feels amazing after I use this.
The R.
Vero Beach, FL
Love this! The little beads get stuck in my hairline sometimes but overall it's a great product and helps keep my skin smooth.
Angelina S.
Ingleside, IL
This exfoliater is a heavens send! My face feels super soft after each time I use it. I've noticed far less breakouts as well!
amanda b.
Review for: 5 oz more...
all biore products are pretty good. it does what it claims. the cleanser is even better. price point is only about $8 at ulta.
Juanita V.
Del Rio, TX
Great for really unclogging your pores. Especially when using heavy makeup & being out in the scorching hot sun! Love this 100%
Mariah P.
Overland Park, KS
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this in the shower daily. It’s perfect for prepping skin before makeup and it actually has a lot of product in the tube.
Megan M.
Purchased at: Walmart
While my skin definatly felt clean after use it was way to rough on my skin. My skin felt irritated and was very red after use.
Meghan K.
Fishing Creek , MD
Review for: Pore Unclogging Scrub more...
This product supposedly unclogs pores, i used the whole bottle and i noticed a small difference but definitely not a major one
jess w.
Milan, TN
What is the best stuff to use for exfoliating? My face is awful. Bioré Pore Unclogging Scrub
Lara G.
Toronto, ON
How abrasive is this face scrub?
Alyssa T.
Collegeville , PA
Is this the kind of product that makes your skin worse before it clears it up? If so...how long does it take for it to clear it up? This stuff made me break out like crazy!!! Idk if I should keep using it longer or find something else it made my skin look horrible ):
Himali B.
New York
Does this really help with Acne ? Would you recommend ?