BY BIORÉ

Our gentle yet effective face scrub with exfoliating beads uses the pore-unclogging power of salicylic acid to deep-clean clogged pores. The scrub unclogs pores by penetrating deep down where blemishes start, and helps prevent future breakouts. Get ready for beautifully clear, smooth skin.

• Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Gentle enough for everyday use

How to Use:

For optimal results: Wet face. Squeeze product into hands. Massage over entire face and neck. Rinse thoroughly with water.

Warnings:

For external use only. Using other topical acne medications at the same time may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product: Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Active Ingredient:

• Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose:

• Acne Treatment

Use: For The Treatment of Acne

Store At Room Temperature

Inactive Ingredients:

Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Glycol Distearate, Synthetic Wax, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Ethoxydiglycol, Microcrystalline Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Menthol, Benzophenone-4, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

• What is the best stuff to use for exfoliating? My face is...5 Answers
  • Does this really help with Acne ? Would you recommend ?3 Answers
  • How abrasive is this face scrub?3 Answers
Bioré Pore Unclogging Scrub
  • "THIS IS MY CLEANSER HOLY GRAIL! Against my combination skin it helps contain my blemishes, I tend to have sensitive skin when it comes to skin care products but this definitely does not that for me, a plus for me is that it never dries out my skin!" in 20 reviews
Brianne C.
Lakewood, WA
Review for: 5 oz more...
I really like the consistency of this product. It left my skin super soft and felt nourished and revitalized. Definitely recommend.
Sarah M.
Bradshaw
Review for: 5 oz more...
Burned a little and made face a little red. Worked amazingly , made face really soft and clean. Not recommended for sensitive skin
Corrina W.
Swannanoa, NC
Review for: 5 oz more...
This product really does the dirty work when it comes to facial cleansing. Great to completely clear your palette and go to bed :)
Mary H.
Los Angeles
Great for unclogging pores specially after a long day wearing make up.. Makes skin feel clean and fresh will definitely keep using
Yolanda 💕.
Houston
Review for: Pore Unclogging Scrub more...
Love this product! I use this product to clean my face after a full face of makeup. This product is excellent as a makeup remover.
Amber R.
Connersville, IN
Favorite face wash ever. I've tried so many different ones and this stuff works amazing for acne and my oily, pimple prone skin.
India D.
Review for: 5 oz more...
This really help bring my pimples to the surface. This product is harsh in my opinion if I had sensitive skin I would not try it.
Jannet N.
San Diego, CA
I think this is a great product. My skin feels clean, soft and refresh. I also use this on my back too. It helps for the eczema.
Areeba R.
Didn't really work for me, but that's probably just because my skin type is different and it honestly depends on your skin type.
Tanja L.
White Plains, NY
I love using Biore face scrubs. Their always gentle on my face and skin. I love that it leaves my face refreshed. Will buy again.
jess w.
Milan, TN
What is the best stuff to use for exfoliating? My face is awful. Bioré Pore Unclogging Scrub
Lara G.
Toronto, ON
How abrasive is this face scrub?
Alyssa T.
Collegeville , PA
Is this the kind of product that makes your skin worse before it clears it up? If so...how long does it take for it to clear it up? This stuff made me break out like crazy!!! Idk if I should keep using it longer or find something else it made my skin look horrible ):
Himali B.
New York
Does this really help with Acne ? Would you recommend ?