BY BIORÉ

Our gentle yet effective face scrub with exfoliating beads uses the pore-unclogging power of salicylic acid to deep-clean clogged pores. The scrub unclogs pores by penetrating deep down where blemishes start, and helps prevent future breakouts. Get ready for beautifully clear, smooth skin.

• Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Gentle enough for everyday use

How to Use:

For optimal results: Wet face. Squeeze product into hands. Massage over entire face and neck. Rinse thoroughly with water.

Warnings:

For external use only. Using other topical acne medications at the same time may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product: Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Active Ingredient:

• Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose:

• Acne Treatment

Use: For The Treatment of Acne

Store At Room Temperature

Inactive Ingredients:

Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Glycol Distearate, Synthetic Wax, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Ethoxydiglycol, Microcrystalline Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Menthol, Benzophenone-4, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

• What is the best stuff to use for exfoliating? My face is...5 Answers
  • Does this really help with Acne ? Would you recommend ?3 Answers
  • How abrasive is this face scrub?3 Answers
Bioré Pore Unclogging Scrub
  • "THIS IS MY CLEANSER HOLY GRAIL! Against my combination skin it helps contain my blemishes, I tend to have sensitive skin when it comes to skin care products but this definitely does not that for me, a plus for me is that it never dries out my skin!" in 20 reviews
Christine S.
Binghamton, NY
Does pore cleansing scrub really does work. I've noticed a difference in the blackheads under my eyes and on my cheeks when I use this.
Arlyn G.
Las Vegas
Review for: 5 oz more...
My parched enough skin, but it is good product, I think you would look down your price is a little high, recomiendo para pieles grasas.
Ashley A.
London
Review for: 5 oz more...
It’s a good for exfoliating and cleaning my pores. One of my fav drug store scrubs. No weird smell. Easily found at your local Walmart!
Katterrina c.
Laurelville
Purchased at: Walmart
I used to struggle with bad break outs from clogged pores and now that I use biore I don't have to struggle with the break outs anymore
Shelby L.
Clinton
This was my go to for YEARSSSS. I got my boyfriend hooked on this and most my friends. You can literally feel it melting the dirt away.
Jordyn ✨.
Pittston
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Pore Unclogging Scrub more...
Worked well to get the dirt and extra makeup off my skin. It definitely worked how I expected. Wasn’t expensive and had good packaging
Jessica M.
Starkville, MS
Review for: 5 oz more...
Really felt the difference after use. Skin didn’t dry out like with other products I have used in the past. Skin felt fresh and clean.
yvette g.
Purchased at: Target
I've tried Biore for a couple of weeks but I think it's a bit abrasive on the skin. It tends to leave my skin feeling scratchy and red.
Rukiya D.
West Palm Bch, FL
Review for: 5 oz more...
Literally my everyday routine. If I happen to go without it for a few days, I instantly notice a pimple or two. Keeps me looking good.
Mikayla C.
Not my favorite cleanser but it works at getting your face clean. It leaves your face very dry after use, so that part I did not enjoy
jess w.
Milan, TN
What is the best stuff to use for exfoliating? My face is awful. Bioré Pore Unclogging Scrub
Lara G.
Toronto, ON
How abrasive is this face scrub?
Alyssa T.
Collegeville , PA
Is this the kind of product that makes your skin worse before it clears it up? If so...how long does it take for it to clear it up? This stuff made me break out like crazy!!! Idk if I should keep using it longer or find something else it made my skin look horrible ):
Himali B.
New York
Does this really help with Acne ? Would you recommend ?