BY BIORÉ

Our gentle yet effective face scrub with exfoliating beads uses the pore-unclogging power of salicylic acid to deep-clean clogged pores. The scrub unclogs pores by penetrating deep down where blemishes start, and helps prevent future breakouts. Get ready for beautifully clear, smooth skin.

• Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Gentle enough for everyday use

How to Use:

For optimal results: Wet face. Squeeze product into hands. Massage over entire face and neck. Rinse thoroughly with water.

Warnings:

For external use only. Using other topical acne medications at the same time may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product: Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Active Ingredient:

• Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose:

• Acne Treatment

Use: For The Treatment of Acne

Store At Room Temperature

Inactive Ingredients:

Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Glycol Distearate, Synthetic Wax, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Ethoxydiglycol, Microcrystalline Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Menthol, Benzophenone-4, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

• What is the best stuff to use for exfoliating? My face is...5 Answers
  • Does this really help with Acne ? Would you recommend ?3 Answers
  • How abrasive is this face scrub?3 Answers
Bioré Pore Unclogging Scrub
  • "THIS IS MY CLEANSER HOLY GRAIL! Against my combination skin it helps contain my blemishes, I tend to have sensitive skin when it comes to skin care products but this definitely does not that for me, a plus for me is that it never dries out my skin!" in 20 reviews
Mindy M.
Harrison, ME
Review for: 5 oz more...
although beads are environmentally harmful i find the face wash to work wonderfully. it’s gentle on the skin and gives a nice wake up to the face
Breanna M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Prevents breakout and exfoliates your skin to feel and look amazing! I love this product and I haven't used anything else since I found this one!
Kaylee B.
Shelbyville
Purchased at: Amazon
It really gets the left over makeup off while making my face feel so fresh. It makes me feel all around better and helps keep my acne maintained
Megan S.
Review for: 5 oz more...
I'm obsessed with this product. It makes my face feel cool and fresh immediately after use, like a cold breeze is flushing all the toxins away.
Dee Dee H.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: 5 oz more...
After a long day at the ball park with a full face of make up I want the best pore unclogging face wash and this is it. 100% true to its word.
Amanda H.
Johnson City, TN
Review for: 5 oz more...
It definitely seems to keep breakouts at a minimum and helps to gently exfoliate to keep my skin smooth. Unfortunately, it can be very drying.
Citlaly T.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
It makes my face feel cleaner and it clears out my pores while giving my face a nice refreshed feeling. It has a very faint but pleasant scent.
lyssa A.
Cypress
Purchased at: Walmart
It's really helped my pores and one of the best face washes I have used you could see the result after 2 weeks very impressed with the product
💐Marianela🌻🇩🇴 R.
New York
This is product really opens up your pores and get those blackheads out. I'm very pleased with the results and what this does to my oily skin.
Jennifer L.
Tampa, FL
Review for: 5 oz more...
I like this but it is too harsh for me personally as it leaves my skin red if you have oily skin this is probably good just don’t use too often
jess w.
Milan, TN
What is the best stuff to use for exfoliating? My face is awful. Bioré Pore Unclogging Scrub
Lara G.
Toronto, ON
How abrasive is this face scrub?
Alyssa T.
Collegeville , PA
Is this the kind of product that makes your skin worse before it clears it up? If so...how long does it take for it to clear it up? This stuff made me break out like crazy!!! Idk if I should keep using it longer or find something else it made my skin look horrible ):
Himali B.
New York
Does this really help with Acne ? Would you recommend ?