BY BIORÉ

Our gentle yet effective face scrub with exfoliating beads uses the pore-unclogging power of salicylic acid to deep-clean clogged pores. The scrub unclogs pores by penetrating deep down where blemishes start, and helps prevent future breakouts. Get ready for beautifully clear, smooth skin.

• Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Gentle enough for everyday use

How to Use:

For optimal results: Wet face. Squeeze product into hands. Massage over entire face and neck. Rinse thoroughly with water.

Warnings:

For external use only. Using other topical acne medications at the same time may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product: Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Active Ingredient:

• Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose:

• Acne Treatment

Use: For The Treatment of Acne

Store At Room Temperature

Inactive Ingredients:

Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Glycol Distearate, Synthetic Wax, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Ethoxydiglycol, Microcrystalline Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Menthol, Benzophenone-4, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

• What is the best stuff to use for exfoliating? My face is...5 Answers
  • Does this really help with Acne ? Would you recommend ?3 Answers
  • How abrasive is this face scrub?3 Answers
Bioré Pore Unclogging Scrub
  • "THIS IS MY CLEANSER HOLY GRAIL! Against my combination skin it helps contain my blemishes, I tend to have sensitive skin when it comes to skin care products but this definitely does not that for me, a plus for me is that it never dries out my skin!" in 20 reviews
Ruba K.
canton
Review for: Pore Unclogging Scrub more...
I really enjoyed this product. It cleared my skin and cooled my skin. I was actually able to feel the product and the salicylic acid working on my skin.
Lauren J.
Missouri City, Tx
Review for: 5 oz more...
I prefer the charcoal scrub but this one is decent. Has a soft smell and is gentle on the face. Packaging is sturdy. Great price for this product.
Jennifer B.
Compton, CA
I really liked this one but I hadn't really seen it anymore so I stopped buying it. I like the minty tingling feeling, makes skin feel clean and fresh
Auriauna E.
Osceola, NE
Review for: 5 oz more...
I use the charcoal one and it really helps clean out my pores while also minimizing the oils on my face , if you have oily skin I would recommend this
Edith B.
Osgood
I like the exfoliating factor of this face wash and the charcoal gives a good deep clean. After washing with this cleanser you know your face is clean.
Janae H.
United states
Review for: 5 oz more...
Works wonders. Makes me feel smooth and truly clean. Doesn't leave a film or leave you dry. I highly recommend to those with oily and/or sensitive skin
Gladys K.
N LAS VEGAS
When I used the charcoal scrub by Bioré. It left my face not only clean and smelling good. But soft and glowing with that refreshing look of happiness.
madison w.
Reno
Review for: 5 oz more...
This product is not harsh on the skin and leaves my skin feeling smooth. Although the blue pods in it don’t “pop” often. Otherwise This product works!
cara m.
Purchased at: Walmart
Use this daily, although I still get lots of blackheads, it makes my skin feel really soft and smooth. i love the scrubby feeling when washing my face.
Kadeeja J.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: 5 oz more...
I like it! It goes on and has a tingle on your skin that wakes you up in the morning. It is an everyday use product that’s great to cleanse your skin.
jess w.
Milan, TN
What is the best stuff to use for exfoliating? My face is awful. Bioré Pore Unclogging Scrub
Lara G.
Toronto, ON
How abrasive is this face scrub?
Alyssa T.
Collegeville , PA
Is this the kind of product that makes your skin worse before it clears it up? If so...how long does it take for it to clear it up? This stuff made me break out like crazy!!! Idk if I should keep using it longer or find something else it made my skin look horrible ):
Himali B.
New York
Does this really help with Acne ? Would you recommend ?