BY BIORÉ

Our gentle yet effective face scrub with exfoliating beads uses the pore-unclogging power of salicylic acid to deep-clean clogged pores. The scrub unclogs pores by penetrating deep down where blemishes start, and helps prevent future breakouts. Get ready for beautifully clear, smooth skin.

• Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Gentle enough for everyday use

How to Use:

For optimal results: Wet face. Squeeze product into hands. Massage over entire face and neck. Rinse thoroughly with water.

Warnings:

For external use only. Using other topical acne medications at the same time may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product: Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Active Ingredient:

• Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose:

• Acne Treatment

Use: For The Treatment of Acne

Store At Room Temperature

Inactive Ingredients:

Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Glycol Distearate, Synthetic Wax, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Ethoxydiglycol, Microcrystalline Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Menthol, Benzophenone-4, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

• What is the best stuff to use for exfoliating? My face is...5 Answers
  • Does this really help with Acne ? Would you recommend ?3 Answers
  • How abrasive is this face scrub?3 Answers
Bioré Pore Unclogging Scrub
  • "THIS IS MY CLEANSER HOLY GRAIL! Against my combination skin it helps contain my blemishes, I tend to have sensitive skin when it comes to skin care products but this definitely does not that for me, a plus for me is that it never dries out my skin!" in 20 reviews
Rebecc T.
Queen Creek, AZ
This is my daily face wash! I use it twice daily and absolutely love it! The tiny exfoliating beads inside leave my face baby soft. It really helps with my breakouts and all of the dirt and oil in my pores. I would definitely reccomend this to anyone with oily or acne prone skin! Bioré Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser
Its O.
Cullman, AL
Review for: 5 oz more...
This works really well for me and left my face feeling completely clean and refreshed. I also loved the smell of it. I will be purchasing this product again whenever I run out. A small amount actually goes a long way. I may also try the baking soda version.
Lisette V.
Review for: Biore more...
I had this but the newer version of it I'm not sure if they still sell or or not but this worked wonders for me. My main problem area was my forehead and in between my eyebrows and it cleared it up so fast.
allison b.
San Jose, CA
It smells like raw bananas which is cool. It doesn't dry out my face so I like that and after using it for only four days 80% of my blackheads are gone! I've been looking everywhere for something to get rid of them and this does the job
Crystal T.
Worcester , MA
Review for: 5 oz more...
Fairly good face scrub, it doesn’t scrub out the black and white heads very well but it does clean well. It’s a bit rough on the skin but I personally like it that way. The packaging is perfect for leaving In the shower.
Talisa S.
I use this a lot at night to get the grime off from the day. After I've opened up my pores and uses this to unclog them I rinse with cold water to shrink them up and enjoy the fresh feeling it leaves you with.
Yosha D.
New London, CT
I will not be buying this scrub again because of the plastic microbeads and also because it makes my face patchy. So I stopped using this scrub, and I have combination skin.
Jennifer S.
Bradenton, FL
Review for: 5 oz more...
I use this everyday in the shower it takes makeup off as well.My skin is always nice and clear yes I have the ocasional breakout but who doesn't but other then that this product is amazing and my go to everyday .
Ryanne G.
Tulsa , OK
Review for: 5 oz more...
Didn't get rude of white/blackheads. I had to literally scrub my nose/chin multiple times. This product was a little harsh on skin and ended up drying my skin out so much. Smells too chemically... I won't be purchasing again.
Irene X.
Boston
Review for: 5 oz more...
This was the very first scrub I ever tried in my entire life and the product I still turn to when I get a bad case of breakout. Gentle in the skin. Can be used upto twice a week I suppose
jess w.
Milan, TN
What is the best stuff to use for exfoliating? My face is awful. Bioré Pore Unclogging Scrub
Lara G.
Toronto, ON
How abrasive is this face scrub?
Alyssa T.
Collegeville , PA
Is this the kind of product that makes your skin worse before it clears it up? If so...how long does it take for it to clear it up? This stuff made me break out like crazy!!! Idk if I should keep using it longer or find something else it made my skin look horrible ):
Himali B.
New York
Does this really help with Acne ? Would you recommend ?