BY BIORÉ

Our gentle yet effective face scrub with exfoliating beads uses the pore-unclogging power of salicylic acid to deep-clean clogged pores. The scrub unclogs pores by penetrating deep down where blemishes start, and helps prevent future breakouts. Get ready for beautifully clear, smooth skin.

• Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Gentle enough for everyday use

How to Use:

For optimal results: Wet face. Squeeze product into hands. Massage over entire face and neck. Rinse thoroughly with water.

Warnings:

For external use only. Using other topical acne medications at the same time may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product: Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Active Ingredient:

• Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose:

• Acne Treatment

Use: For The Treatment of Acne

Store At Room Temperature

Inactive Ingredients:

Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Glycol Distearate, Synthetic Wax, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Ethoxydiglycol, Microcrystalline Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Menthol, Benzophenone-4, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

• What is the best stuff to use for exfoliating? My face is...5 Answers
  • Does this really help with Acne ? Would you recommend ?3 Answers
  • How abrasive is this face scrub?3 Answers
Bioré Pore Unclogging Scrub
  • "THIS IS MY CLEANSER HOLY GRAIL! Against my combination skin it helps contain my blemishes, I tend to have sensitive skin when it comes to skin care products but this definitely does not that for me, a plus for me is that it never dries out my skin!" in 20 reviews
Melissa H.
Keller, TX
Review for: Biore more...
I love to use this in the shower for a good exfoliant and the acne clearing ingredient as well. The packaging here looks different I have the one the others have uploaded with the green and blue tube. It is very well priced, and little goes a long way so I think its a great value for the work it does. My skin feels great after, not too dried out.
Jennifer H.
Chattanooga, TN
Purchased at: Target
Oh my oh my! I love this. It’s honestly what I use daily. It’s cheap and can be found at so many stores. It really works for my skin, and not much does that. It does not irritate either. Miracle in a bottle. You should see for yourself!
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I use this product nightly after I take off my makeup and it has done wonders to my skin! I would buy high end products and would get no results so I decided to try other products. I was walking around Ulta, found this and decided to give it a try. After about a week or two I began to notice the bumps on my face fade away and I have had a lot less breakouts than usual. Overall, a great product and I would definitely use it again.
Amanda A.
Review for: 5 oz more...
I use this face wash every single day and it never dries out my skin like other face washes. And the best thing is that it doesn’t have my face feeling oily after a while!
Shelby C.
Nashville , TN
I bought this while on vacation needing a quick facial cleanser and it has now become a daily routine for me! I usually have a couple of breakouts a month, but since I have been using this, I have gotten so many compliments on my clear skin and rarely have breakouts! I am amazed at the quality! The packaging looks a little different now, but I would highly, highly recommend!
Megan L.
Reno
Review for: 5 oz more...
Honestly, I’m the past months that I have used this product, it doesn’t feel that effective. It doesn’t help much with my acne, and the little balls that are supposed to exfoliate are sticky and somewhat difficult to wash off. That being said, it does smell good, but not great. It smells somewhat sweet and fresh, but it does get a little strong for my preference.
Gabi S.
Woodbridge, VA
I absolutely love this product! It is hard to find an exfoliator that is both gentle but deep cleans your skin. It is very cooling and refreshing. You notice the results of your skin being cleaner after only using it once before bed. I wold definitely recommend this product. One of my favorites!
Aubrie F.
Brooklyn, NY
I know that the micro beads are supposedly bad for the environment, but nothing keeps my skin clean and clear like this face wash. Seriously, when I try other things, I end up breaking out. This cleanser leaves me feeling clean and fresh, and is gentle enough to use everyday without drying out my skin. I've tried other Biore products too and nothing works quite like this does.
Zainab S.
Woodbridge, VA
It's a very effective cleanser. I've been using it for about 2 weeks and I've already seen improvement in the size of my pore and my overall skin appearance. Also it's very affordable and I would definitely recommend the product to any one
Sheri S.
Greenback, TN
I absolutely love this face wash for my morning routine. Plus, the fruity smell is awesome to get my senses going. It does an awesome job of removing any dead skin cells I have and removing any dirt from sleeping over night. I love the tingly feeling my skin gets after I wash it off too.
jess w.
Milan, TN
What is the best stuff to use for exfoliating? My face is awful. Bioré Pore Unclogging Scrub
Lara G.
Toronto, ON
How abrasive is this face scrub?
Alyssa T.
Collegeville , PA
Is this the kind of product that makes your skin worse before it clears it up? If so...how long does it take for it to clear it up? This stuff made me break out like crazy!!! Idk if I should keep using it longer or find something else it made my skin look horrible ):
Himali B.
New York
Does this really help with Acne ? Would you recommend ?