BY BIORÉ

Our gentle yet effective face scrub with exfoliating beads uses the pore-unclogging power of salicylic acid to deep-clean clogged pores. The scrub unclogs pores by penetrating deep down where blemishes start, and helps prevent future breakouts. Get ready for beautifully clear, smooth skin.

• Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Gentle enough for everyday use

How to Use:

For optimal results: Wet face. Squeeze product into hands. Massage over entire face and neck. Rinse thoroughly with water.

Warnings:

For external use only. Using other topical acne medications at the same time may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product: Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Active Ingredient:

• Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose:

• Acne Treatment

Use: For The Treatment of Acne

Store At Room Temperature

Inactive Ingredients:

Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Glycol Distearate, Synthetic Wax, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Ethoxydiglycol, Microcrystalline Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Menthol, Benzophenone-4, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

• What is the best stuff to use for exfoliating? My face is...5 Answers
  • Does this really help with Acne ? Would you recommend ?3 Answers
  • How abrasive is this face scrub?3 Answers
Bioré Pore Unclogging Scrub
  • "THIS IS MY CLEANSER HOLY GRAIL! Against my combination skin it helps contain my blemishes, I tend to have sensitive skin when it comes to skin care products but this definitely does not that for me, a plus for me is that it never dries out my skin!" in 20 reviews
Courtney G.
Review for: 5 oz more...
I love this product.I have medium sometimes large pores and they can get clogged easily.Usimg Bioré I've found it's helped alot Bioré Pore Unclogging Scrub
Micayla S.
Review for: 5 oz more...
Biore is my favorite brand of drugstore skincare. I am currently using this product and I am in love with it. It’s refreshing and light. I recommend it to anyone!
Mellinea W.
Lexington
To be honest, I didn’t really see a change in my skin while using this product. There was no major difference nor did my face feel refreshed or clean after using.
Christina B.
Review for: 5 oz more...
This works good . I love this brand , I have blackheads all over my face and I use this every night and morning and I’ve seen a huge difference ! This was my first time using it and I will buy again when I did too.
Emma T.
knox
Review for: 5 oz more...
This wasn't one of my favorite washes, it left my skin feeling soapy afterwards and didn't really help me with blackhead. I will be looking for a better face wash
Sophiah L.
fort smith
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is such a great product to be your poor unclogging scrub has helped my blackheads from 100 to maybe even 20 it is so great and I definitely recommend for people that have really bad acne or very clogged pores
Lindsay K.
Sylvania
i use this in the shower everyday! leaves my skin feeling really soft and looking clearer than before. Also really tones down my redness and leavss my skin matte
Maggie C.
Platte City , MO
I find this works great to clean pores and reduce the appearance of the size.  I love this stuff and would not be without it!  I have used this for over a year and I keep repurchasing it!
Kylee O.
Salt Lake City, Utah
Review for: 5 oz more...
It made my skin feel very clean, but unfortunately I was allergic to it. For that reason I don’t feel like my opinion of it is complete. However, it may work for someone with less sensitive skin than I.
Autumn C.
Hillsboro, OH
I have trouble buying face washes because most of them break my face out but I truly lucked out on this acne cleaner!!! Bioré is such an amazing brand and they hit it out of the park with this face wash. It smells absolutely amazing, keeps my face clear and exfoliates it at the same time. I will definitely buy this product again.
jess w.
Milan, TN
What is the best stuff to use for exfoliating? My face is awful. Bioré Pore Unclogging Scrub
Lara G.
Toronto, ON
How abrasive is this face scrub?
Alyssa T.
Collegeville , PA
Is this the kind of product that makes your skin worse before it clears it up? If so...how long does it take for it to clear it up? This stuff made me break out like crazy!!! Idk if I should keep using it longer or find something else it made my skin look horrible ):
Himali B.
New York
Does this really help with Acne ? Would you recommend ?