BY BIORÉ

Our gentle yet effective face scrub with exfoliating beads uses the pore-unclogging power of salicylic acid to deep-clean clogged pores. The scrub unclogs pores by penetrating deep down where blemishes start, and helps prevent future breakouts. Get ready for beautifully clear, smooth skin.

• Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Gentle enough for everyday use

How to Use:

For optimal results: Wet face. Squeeze product into hands. Massage over entire face and neck. Rinse thoroughly with water.

Warnings:

For external use only. Using other topical acne medications at the same time may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product: Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Active Ingredient:

• Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose:

• Acne Treatment

Use: For The Treatment of Acne

Store At Room Temperature

Inactive Ingredients:

Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Glycol Distearate, Synthetic Wax, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Ethoxydiglycol, Microcrystalline Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Menthol, Benzophenone-4, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

• What is the best stuff to use for exfoliating? My face is...5 Answers
  • Does this really help with Acne ? Would you recommend ?3 Answers
  • How abrasive is this face scrub?3 Answers
Bioré Pore Unclogging Scrub
  • "THIS IS MY CLEANSER HOLY GRAIL! Against my combination skin it helps contain my blemishes, I tend to have sensitive skin when it comes to skin care products but this definitely does not that for me, a plus for me is that it never dries out my skin!" in 20 reviews
Jade A.
Nashville
I used this scrub for several months, and while it didn’t irritate my skin, it didn’t improve it either. I wouldn’t repurchase, but wouldn’t discourage anyone from trying it.
Sam L.
Columbia City , IN
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Pore Unclogging Scrub more...
Works fast! Smells great, and makes your skin feels so great! Nice and soft! Also, helps clear up pores, and blemishes very quickly! One of my favorite facial scrubs to use!
Jessica H.
Fort Worth
Purchased at: CVS
This product does a well job, but I just wish the results were better. It works well for the price and helps with removing dirt, but it takes a while to see a big difference
Yana H.
Georgia
Review for: 5 oz more...
Purchased it from Walmart. It is affordable. I really like it. Use it everyday in the shower. Smells a little like chemicals. Little beads get stuck in my hair and armpits.
Laporcha G.
Review for: 5 oz more...
Best product to use after makeup has been removed or when your up early in the morning face feel fresh it did meet my expectations. I purchased this item at target
Munia M.
Brooklyn
Review for: 5 oz more...
Love this scrub. Use to use it as a cleaner everyday because it was gentle. Really unclogged my pores. Got the makeup off well. Repurchased this bottle 3 times. Would definitely use it again
leslie a.
lawndale
Purchased at: Walgreens
This Bioré cleanser did not work for my skin! It broke me out which was disappointing since I heard so many good things about this product. I also found it very drying to the skin. I would not buy this product again personally.
Kenya R.
san francisco
Review for: 5 oz more...
This has been my go to scrub for over a year now! I live it. I feel like it makes sure it include all my pores and it gives my face a really fresh feeling. I love it
Mari P.
Naples , FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
I try to no use it more than twice a week since I don’t have acne prone skin but I like it, it’s very affordable and it’s easy to get at any Walgreens or grocery’s
Anna S.
Roseville, CA
Review for: 5 oz more...
My favorite drug store brand for any face cleansers! I love Biore I’ve been using them since I was a teenager!! It is so affordable and feels so good on this skin.
jess w.
Milan, TN
What is the best stuff to use for exfoliating? My face is awful. Bioré Pore Unclogging Scrub
Lara G.
Toronto, ON
How abrasive is this face scrub?
Alyssa T.
Collegeville , PA
Is this the kind of product that makes your skin worse before it clears it up? If so...how long does it take for it to clear it up? This stuff made me break out like crazy!!! Idk if I should keep using it longer or find something else it made my skin look horrible ):
Himali B.
New York
Does this really help with Acne ? Would you recommend ?