BY BIORÉ

Our gentle yet effective face scrub with exfoliating beads uses the pore-unclogging power of salicylic acid to deep-clean clogged pores. The scrub unclogs pores by penetrating deep down where blemishes start, and helps prevent future breakouts. Get ready for beautifully clear, smooth skin.

• Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Gentle enough for everyday use

How to Use:

For optimal results: Wet face. Squeeze product into hands. Massage over entire face and neck. Rinse thoroughly with water.

Warnings:

For external use only. Using other topical acne medications at the same time may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product: Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Active Ingredient:

• Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose:

• Acne Treatment

Use: For The Treatment of Acne

Store At Room Temperature

Inactive Ingredients:

Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Glycol Distearate, Synthetic Wax, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Ethoxydiglycol, Microcrystalline Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Menthol, Benzophenone-4, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

• What is the best stuff to use for exfoliating? My face is...5 Answers
  • Does this really help with Acne ? Would you recommend ?3 Answers
  • How abrasive is this face scrub?3 Answers
Bioré Pore Unclogging Scrub
  • "THIS IS MY CLEANSER HOLY GRAIL! Against my combination skin it helps contain my blemishes, I tend to have sensitive skin when it comes to skin care products but this definitely does not that for me, a plus for me is that it never dries out my skin!" in 20 reviews
Berenice D.
minatitlan
Review for: 5 oz more...
Te deja la piel lisa, y te limpia excelente los poros aunque no tiene un costo accesible
Grace S.
tadcaster
Review for: 5 oz more...
This left my skin feeling refreshed and blackhead free my pores were nearly invisible
Mariana N.
Querétaro
Es uno de mis productos favoritos que he usado porque me ayuda a limpiar muy bien mi piel y es refrescante
Courtney W.
North Vancouver , BC
Biore unclogging scrub is great for deep cleaning clogged pores & removing dead skin. It’s strong enough to deep clean but still gentle enough that it doesn’t irate or dry out your skin. It gives you a nice cooling sensation & has a nice subtle scent which isn’t over powering like other scrubs I’ve used. It leaves your skin looking & feeling softer, smoother & brighter. My pores were smaller & my dark spots were less noticeable. I’ve also noticed my face is less-oily since using this.
Chula S.
Lo he usado y siento que me irrita la piel, además no veo mucho resultado al momento de hacer efecto con los puntos negros. Es económica y fácil de conseguir en cualquier supermercado.
Rosa K.
ciudad de México
Este exfoliante me gusta mucho, es un exfoliante (por lo menos para mí tipo de piel) suave por lo que lo puedo usar diario sin que me reseque la piel, pero si dándole este extra que necesito para quitarme los molestos puntos negros que gracias a mis poros enooormes, tengo casi siempre.
Vanessa B.
york
I like this product although it leave my face feeling extremely dry afterwards. I already suffer from dry skin and NEED to moisturize after I use it or else my skin peels around my nose. Its on the cheaper end, around $10 and it works well in fighting my acne so I continue to do my cleansing-moisturizing routine with this.
hailey s.
Langton
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: 5 oz more...
Works like a charm. Is somewhat rough on sensitive skin but takes off all makeup and eliminates gross oil. Cleans skin and leaves it looking flawless. Doesn’t leave skin red and is very easy to store.
maeva r.
longpre les corps saints
Je recommande ce produit à tout ceux qui ont des points noirs car pour moi ça a été mon produit miracle
Donna k.
Both my sister and I used this scrub and after a few weeks we started to notice some results, but as I got closer to my period, my acne naturally came back because that's usually when my acne is at its worst, but it was working fine for my sister that still hasn't gotten her period it worked just fine. I would recommend this product for people that haven't gotten their period yet.
jess w.
Milan, TN
What is the best stuff to use for exfoliating? My face is awful. Bioré Pore Unclogging Scrub
Lara G.
Toronto, ON
How abrasive is this face scrub?
Alyssa T.
Collegeville , PA
Is this the kind of product that makes your skin worse before it clears it up? If so...how long does it take for it to clear it up? This stuff made me break out like crazy!!! Idk if I should keep using it longer or find something else it made my skin look horrible ):
Himali B.
New York
Does this really help with Acne ? Would you recommend ?