BY BIORÉ

Our gentle yet effective face scrub with exfoliating beads uses the pore-unclogging power of salicylic acid to deep-clean clogged pores. The scrub unclogs pores by penetrating deep down where blemishes start, and helps prevent future breakouts. Get ready for beautifully clear, smooth skin.

• Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Gentle enough for everyday use

How to Use:

For optimal results: Wet face. Squeeze product into hands. Massage over entire face and neck. Rinse thoroughly with water.

Warnings:

For external use only. Using other topical acne medications at the same time may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product: Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Active Ingredient:

• Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose:

• Acne Treatment

Use: For The Treatment of Acne

Store At Room Temperature

Inactive Ingredients:

Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Glycol Distearate, Synthetic Wax, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Ethoxydiglycol, Microcrystalline Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Menthol, Benzophenone-4, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

• What is the best stuff to use for exfoliating? My face is...5 Answers
  • Does this really help with Acne ? Would you recommend ?3 Answers
  • How abrasive is this face scrub?3 Answers
Bioré Pore Unclogging Scrub
  • "THIS IS MY CLEANSER HOLY GRAIL! Against my combination skin it helps contain my blemishes, I tend to have sensitive skin when it comes to skin care products but this definitely does not that for me, a plus for me is that it never dries out my skin!" in 20 reviews
Gabriela S.
Toronto, ON
Review for: 5 oz more...
Great product and gentle enough for my sensitive skin. It's a great value and leaves skin feeling very clean.
Fiona W.
Toronto
Great daily exfoliant scrub! Can be overwhelming at times as the beads do not melt and just clog your sink
Hayat M.
Werentzhouse
Redonne un teint frais, nettoie en profondeur sans agresser la peau. Super produit avec un prix accessible
Diana s.
Me agrada como limpia mi piel, un producto el cual obtienes un excelente facial, el empaque es muy práctico
ania s.
England
I like how exfoliating this scrub is, however I didn't notice a significant reduction in blackheads sadly
elise r.
London, Ontario
i got this for free and tried it out and it was alright. i prefer gentler scrubs for unclogging my pores
Karen G.
Review for: 5 oz more...
This facial cleanser is very good. Every time I do a cleanse on my face, I always apply this product. 👍👍
Erin T.
Cochrane
I’ve been using this product since it came out and I love it! It works amazing to take off your makeup
Sydney B.
Chilliwack
Review for: 5 oz more...
Pretty good for everyday use but nothing special. There are better options you can spend your money on
Priscila C.
Review for: 5 oz more...
I like how it leaves your skin after you use it, but I don’t see many good results as I expected to.
jess w.
Milan, TN
What is the best stuff to use for exfoliating? My face is awful. Bioré Pore Unclogging Scrub
Lara G.
Toronto, ON
How abrasive is this face scrub?
Alyssa T.
Collegeville , PA
Is this the kind of product that makes your skin worse before it clears it up? If so...how long does it take for it to clear it up? This stuff made me break out like crazy!!! Idk if I should keep using it longer or find something else it made my skin look horrible ):
Himali B.
New York
Does this really help with Acne ? Would you recommend ?