BY BIORÉ

Our gentle yet effective face scrub with exfoliating beads uses the pore-unclogging power of salicylic acid to deep-clean clogged pores. The scrub unclogs pores by penetrating deep down where blemishes start, and helps prevent future breakouts. Get ready for beautifully clear, smooth skin.

• Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Gentle enough for everyday use

How to Use:

For optimal results: Wet face. Squeeze product into hands. Massage over entire face and neck. Rinse thoroughly with water.

Warnings:

For external use only. Using other topical acne medications at the same time may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product: Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Active Ingredient:

• Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose:

• Acne Treatment

Use: For The Treatment of Acne

Store At Room Temperature

Inactive Ingredients:

Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Glycol Distearate, Synthetic Wax, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Ethoxydiglycol, Microcrystalline Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Menthol, Benzophenone-4, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

• What is the best stuff to use for exfoliating? My face is...5 Answers
  • Does this really help with Acne ? Would you recommend ?3 Answers
  • How abrasive is this face scrub?3 Answers
Bioré Pore Unclogging Scrub
  • "THIS IS MY CLEANSER HOLY GRAIL! Against my combination skin it helps contain my blemishes, I tend to have sensitive skin when it comes to skin care products but this definitely does not that for me, a plus for me is that it never dries out my skin!" in 20 reviews
Alycia-marie D.
Grande Prairie, AB
Review for: 5 oz more...
Enjoyed this. It helped a bit with clearing my skin but it wasn't a "wonder cleanser" or anything. I have had better results in the past.
Claudia T.
Odessa, ON
Keeps the skin looking so clear and healthy. Throughout time I always struggled with bad skin, but this clears it up like nothing else!
jordan h.
Sudbury , ON
Feels great when using, has a warm tingling sensation as you wash your face. Leaves your face feeling clean. Its my go to face scrub.
member-444bd
Review for: 5 oz more...
Daily skincare routine . . . always a tube of this good sh** in my bathroom. Bf and i are both fans of it and it smells great as well
Sarah T.
Oshawa
Review for: 5 oz more...
This has been a go to product for me for years! I love that the beads gently exfoliate my face and you can feel it cleaning my skin!
Chandra C.
This is a really good product. I have dry skin and it works great to get off the makeup and dry skin. I love the minty feel it has.
Morgan S.
Peterborough
I love love love the way my face feels while and after using this, the nice cooling and clean feeling is perfect for early mornings
Emilie F.
Granby, QC
Review for: 5 oz more...
Loved it! It smells really good and because of it, I really started cleaning my face (because I wasn't doing it everyday woopsi)
Vania D.
Veracruz, Veracruz
Review for: Pore Unclogging Scrub more...
Me gusto el producto, pero aunque siento que he probado mejores, cumple con lo que promete. Buena calidad en relación al precio.
lauren m.
This product is the perfect thing if you have clogged pores. With its exfoliating factor it leaves your skin glowing and healthy!
jess w.
Milan, TN
What is the best stuff to use for exfoliating? My face is awful. Bioré Pore Unclogging Scrub
Lara G.
Toronto, ON
How abrasive is this face scrub?
Alyssa T.
Collegeville , PA
Is this the kind of product that makes your skin worse before it clears it up? If so...how long does it take for it to clear it up? This stuff made me break out like crazy!!! Idk if I should keep using it longer or find something else it made my skin look horrible ):
Himali B.
New York
Does this really help with Acne ? Would you recommend ?