BY BIORÉ

Our gentle yet effective face scrub with exfoliating beads uses the pore-unclogging power of salicylic acid to deep-clean clogged pores. The scrub unclogs pores by penetrating deep down where blemishes start, and helps prevent future breakouts. Get ready for beautifully clear, smooth skin.

• Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Gentle enough for everyday use

How to Use:

For optimal results: Wet face. Squeeze product into hands. Massage over entire face and neck. Rinse thoroughly with water.

Warnings:

For external use only. Using other topical acne medications at the same time may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product: Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Active Ingredient:

• Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose:

• Acne Treatment

Use: For The Treatment of Acne

Store At Room Temperature

Inactive Ingredients:

Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Glycol Distearate, Synthetic Wax, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Ethoxydiglycol, Microcrystalline Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Menthol, Benzophenone-4, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

• What is the best stuff to use for exfoliating? My face is...5 Answers
  • Does this really help with Acne ? Would you recommend ?3 Answers
  • How abrasive is this face scrub?3 Answers
Bioré Pore Unclogging Scrub
  • "THIS IS MY CLEANSER HOLY GRAIL! Against my combination skin it helps contain my blemishes, I tend to have sensitive skin when it comes to skin care products but this definitely does not that for me, a plus for me is that it never dries out my skin!" in 20 reviews
susana s.
Doral, FL
Review for: 5 oz more...
actually i don't like this scrub, i think its too soft, it cleans the face but doesn't does the work of unclogging. you could get another scrub at a better price
Katy B.
waterlooville
So so good. Leaves my skin feeling super soft and it so easy to use. It washes away immediately and is just a very good product. I really enjoy it and would recommend it to anyone.
Caitlin F.
Casselman, ON
It works well for my husband who works in the garage daily and gets all manner of dirt on his face in a day. His face looks like he hasn't been working in the garage all day.
Rasmus N.
This one is okay, i Havent used it that long, so maybe im not seing the result i wish to see yet. The packeging could be better, like if it came in a box instead of just a tube with a lid.
Brehanna B.
Humboldt, Sk
Review for: Pore Unclogging Scrub more...
I definitely did not like this face scrub. It was a little too harsh on my face since I have sensitive skin. It also seemed to burn my skin and I just couldn’t wait to wash it off my face every time I used it (did mange to finish the product). It also did not have a very nice smell, kind of smelled like some sort of cleaner. It is targeted towards unclogging pores and I do have huge pores but did not see any difference in them. I would not repurchase this product but I have tried other face scrubs from them and seemed to be fine with them.
Maham W.
Review for: Biore more...
So I've been using this product for some time now and I'm completely blown away by the results. It has a creamy consistency with small blue granules which are totally gentle on skin. It is a great exfoliate. My blackheads and pores have cleared up a lot. It leaves your skin smooth and soft with its cooling minty effect and doesn't make your skin stretchy. It has defeated my acne too as it includes salicylic acid which penetrates the pores to control acne. I definitely recommend it.
erika s.
OAXACA DE JUAREZ
Review for: 5 oz more...
Es un excelente producto es el unico exfoliante que he usado y sigo comprandolo sin cansarme, me exfolia perfecto, de verdad deja mi piel muy limpia, sin impurezas, sin grasa, sin puntos negros, en mi caso de piel sensible me es abrasivo usarlo seguido pero por lo menos 1 o 2 veces por semana es mas que suficiente, no es un producto costoso ni dificil de conseguir y vale mucho la pena.
Paola G.
I have been using this product for four months, the feeling of cleanliness is felt from the first application. At the end of the cleaning of the face feels freshness, the face stay without sheen and zero greasy. Tension take place and that is why it is necessary to use a moisturizer  after using it. Undoubtedly  a very good product to eliminate this dirt from our pores.
Jennifer R.
Review for: 5 oz more...
I do honestly love this face scrub, but it is too harsh on my skin personally, but in saying that, I still use it from time to time to control my pores and blackheads. I actually got a small version of this before I left for a trip once and had to stop using it after 2 uses but I can get away with it every so often. I would recommend to someone who's skin can tough it out
Rebecca B.
Waterloo, ON
Review for: 5 oz more...
I love biore products but I was disappointed with this face scrub. It smells disgusting kinda like soapy vomit lol and is filled with these plastic beads that I guess are the scrub part but they just make a mess in the sink and clogged my sink. Im not sure these plastic bead scrubs are good for the environment either so won't be buying again
jess w.
Milan, TN
What is the best stuff to use for exfoliating? My face is awful. Bioré Pore Unclogging Scrub
Lara G.
Toronto, ON
How abrasive is this face scrub?
Alyssa T.
Collegeville , PA
Is this the kind of product that makes your skin worse before it clears it up? If so...how long does it take for it to clear it up? This stuff made me break out like crazy!!! Idk if I should keep using it longer or find something else it made my skin look horrible ):
Himali B.
New York
Does this really help with Acne ? Would you recommend ?