BY BIORÉ

Our gentle yet effective face scrub with exfoliating beads uses the pore-unclogging power of salicylic acid to deep-clean clogged pores. The scrub unclogs pores by penetrating deep down where blemishes start, and helps prevent future breakouts. Get ready for beautifully clear, smooth skin.

• Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Gentle enough for everyday use

How to Use:

For optimal results: Wet face. Squeeze product into hands. Massage over entire face and neck. Rinse thoroughly with water.

Warnings:

For external use only. Using other topical acne medications at the same time may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product: Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Active Ingredient:

• Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose:

• Acne Treatment

Use: For The Treatment of Acne

Store At Room Temperature

Inactive Ingredients:

Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Glycol Distearate, Synthetic Wax, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Ethoxydiglycol, Microcrystalline Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Menthol, Benzophenone-4, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

• What is the best stuff to use for exfoliating? My face is...5 Answers
  • Does this really help with Acne ? Would you recommend ?3 Answers
  • How abrasive is this face scrub?3 Answers
Bioré Pore Unclogging Scrub
  • "THIS IS MY CLEANSER HOLY GRAIL! Against my combination skin it helps contain my blemishes, I tend to have sensitive skin when it comes to skin care products but this definitely does not that for me, a plus for me is that it never dries out my skin!" in 20 reviews
Influenster M.
Review for: 5 oz more...
I’m extremely impressed with this product. Being a mom I do a lot of running around with the kids and get sweaty, which clogs my pores really easy. This is one of the only products that actually helps with that! It feels great on my skin.
Julie S.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I use this face wash everyday. Great feeling of cleanse. It helps prevent my acne flare ups but does dry out my skin, so now I also use a moisturizing type of face wash along with it.
Sabrina A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Pore Unclogging Scrub more...
Works so well on my skin I have very oily skin on my nose so after like 1 week of using this it took the oils out but in a good way I use this 1 a day or 1 every 2 days it smells weird but I think it’s supposed to so try it out
Kelsey H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Pore Unclogging Scrub more...
I have been using this for roughly 10 years now. I use this every morning in the shower and I loved the feeling of the little beads on my face and it is still nice and soft. I have never had an issue with this drying out my face or irritating it. I recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good face scrub.
Maria🌺 J.
Sterling Heights
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Other more...
Really liked this product felt like it was doing the job by unclogging my pores. I enjoyed the scrub feeling with it
Emily 🥰.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: 5 oz more...
The bioré pore unclogging scrub works very well, it definitely met my expectations, I’m a first time user so I’d say it works fine, the value for this is pretty decent, i would definitely recommend this as long as u don’t use it too often.
Mia D.
Cedar Hill, TX
Skincare savior! I suffer so much from dry skin and clogged pores. This scrub is awesome to get rid of my dead skin and clean out my pores for a nice fresh face.
Chasity P.
Clarksville, TN
Review for: 5 oz more...
I used this to help reduce the size of my pores and this works wonders! It really deep cleans and unclogs.
Elise M.
Madison, AL
Purchased at: Target
This is my go to cleanser. I love the beads and refreshing feeling it gives me. I also love that it has charcoal in it. It is gentle on the skin but cleans the pores out. A great everyday cleanser. Highly recommend
Stephanie R.
Like I said in a different review I just love Biore! This product is my ole reliable. When I need just a good clean that won't clog my pores. For the days I'm not wearing makeup and don't need a heavy duty cleanser. I would love if they made this stuff in tubs but oh well.
jess w.
Milan, TN
What is the best stuff to use for exfoliating? My face is awful. Bioré Pore Unclogging Scrub
Lara G.
Toronto, ON
How abrasive is this face scrub?
Alyssa T.
Collegeville , PA
Is this the kind of product that makes your skin worse before it clears it up? If so...how long does it take for it to clear it up? This stuff made me break out like crazy!!! Idk if I should keep using it longer or find something else it made my skin look horrible ):
Himali B.
New York
Does this really help with Acne ? Would you recommend ?