BY BIORÉ

Our gentle yet effective face scrub with exfoliating beads uses the pore-unclogging power of salicylic acid to deep-clean clogged pores. The scrub unclogs pores by penetrating deep down where blemishes start, and helps prevent future breakouts. Get ready for beautifully clear, smooth skin.

• Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Gentle enough for everyday use

How to Use:

For optimal results: Wet face. Squeeze product into hands. Massage over entire face and neck. Rinse thoroughly with water.

Warnings:

For external use only. Using other topical acne medications at the same time may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product: Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Active Ingredient:

• Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose:

• Acne Treatment

Use: For The Treatment of Acne

Store At Room Temperature

Inactive Ingredients:

Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Glycol Distearate, Synthetic Wax, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Ethoxydiglycol, Microcrystalline Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Menthol, Benzophenone-4, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

• What is the best stuff to use for exfoliating? My face is...5 Answers
  • Does this really help with Acne ? Would you recommend ?3 Answers
  • How abrasive is this face scrub?3 Answers
Bioré Pore Unclogging Scrub
  • "THIS IS MY CLEANSER HOLY GRAIL! Against my combination skin it helps contain my blemishes, I tend to have sensitive skin when it comes to skin care products but this definitely does not that for me, a plus for me is that it never dries out my skin!" in 20 reviews
Ashling H.
Review for: 5 oz more...
Left my skin feeling great. Would definitely buy again.

That's my review I'm nkt sure what else to write. If you like trying new facial products heres a good one to go with.
Marissa G.
Medina, OH
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Pore Unclogging Scrub more...
I liked this scrub, it was nice to alternate washes with my regular facewash, just to shake things up. I wouldn’t say I noticed much of a difference in my skin. Not a bad product, but I don’t see myself buying it again.
Tianni K.
Saint Albans , NY
Purchased at: Target
It is a great inexpensive product. It leaves my skin soo refreshed! The packaging is very convenient and easy to store .
Hannah H.
Hazlehurst
Review for: 5 oz more...
I love this product! It really cleans my face! It doesn’t leave it dry! Totally recommend!
jessica y.
New Hyde Park, NY
This product makes my skin feel too slick and dry after using. It does make my skin feel clean but I feel like I need to use extra moisturizer when I use this
Breanna B.
Willards, MD
Review for: 5 oz more...
I got a free sample of this and I’m so glad I did. After finishing the sample I went out and got a full sized one. It works amazing and leaves my skin soft and isn’t rough. I would recommend to others and be a repeat customer.
Sheila B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This scrub really works well! Clears your pores without burning or scratching the skin! Brings out all the oils too.
Cayley H.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Pretty good facial scrub. I like to use this only a couple times a week because its a little abrasive on my skin if I use it every day. It makes my skin feel clean and nicely exfoliated without irritating it. Price is pretty good for the amount you get.
Sonovia V.
Bakersfield , CA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Review for: Pore Unclogging Scrub more...
This really made my face so much clearer and fresh. I use it every morning and night it doesn’t cause any irritation but yet it’s still powerful and you can feel it working with a cooling sensation. Definitely have bought this many times
Madison G.
Fresno
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Pore Unclogging Scrub more...
Very very nice product , I can feel it gives me a good clean and it has a sort of mint texture which makes me face feel completely clean
jess w.
Milan, TN
What is the best stuff to use for exfoliating? My face is awful. Bioré Pore Unclogging Scrub
Lara G.
Toronto, ON
How abrasive is this face scrub?
Alyssa T.
Collegeville , PA
Is this the kind of product that makes your skin worse before it clears it up? If so...how long does it take for it to clear it up? This stuff made me break out like crazy!!! Idk if I should keep using it longer or find something else it made my skin look horrible ):
Himali B.
New York
Does this really help with Acne ? Would you recommend ?