BY BIORÉ

Our gentle yet effective face scrub with exfoliating beads uses the pore-unclogging power of salicylic acid to deep-clean clogged pores. The scrub unclogs pores by penetrating deep down where blemishes start, and helps prevent future breakouts. Get ready for beautifully clear, smooth skin.

• Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Gentle enough for everyday use

How to Use:

For optimal results: Wet face. Squeeze product into hands. Massage over entire face and neck. Rinse thoroughly with water.

Warnings:

For external use only. Using other topical acne medications at the same time may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product: Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Active Ingredient:

• Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose:

• Acne Treatment

Use: For The Treatment of Acne

Store At Room Temperature

Inactive Ingredients:

Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Glycol Distearate, Synthetic Wax, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Ethoxydiglycol, Microcrystalline Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Menthol, Benzophenone-4, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

• What is the best stuff to use for exfoliating? My face is...5 Answers
  • Does this really help with Acne ? Would you recommend ?3 Answers
  • How abrasive is this face scrub?3 Answers
Bioré Pore Unclogging Scrub
  • "THIS IS MY CLEANSER HOLY GRAIL! Against my combination skin it helps contain my blemishes, I tend to have sensitive skin when it comes to skin care products but this definitely does not that for me, a plus for me is that it never dries out my skin!" in 20 reviews
Madison G.
Fresno
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Pore Unclogging Scrub more...
Very very nice product , I can feel it gives me a good clean and it has a sort of mint texture which makes me face feel completely clean
jessica y.
New Hyde Park, NY
This product makes my skin feel too slick and dry after using. It does make my skin feel clean but I feel like I need to use extra moisturizer when I use this
Hannah H.
Hazlehurst
Review for: 5 oz more...
I love this product! It really cleans my face! It doesn’t leave it dry! Totally recommend!
kandyce l.
Newport, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
Not a fan used it for a few months and I end up blotchy a with acne still. And my face got really dry . Definitely not for sensitive fragile faces.
Leah P.
Jonesboro, AR
Review for: Biore more...
This is a very small grain scrub, it feels like fine sand which is nice because it isn’t too abrasive. This is a nice medium scrub that helps exfoliate dead skin and renew skin to look less dull. Overall would recommend.
Jessica M.
East Hampton, CT
Purchased at: Target
This is a really nice, affordable facial scrub. I have very sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate it, it also leaves your face feeling squeaky clean. It can be a little over drying, so I dont use it every time I wash my face.
Rachel T.
chatham
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Pore Unclogging Scrub more...
This moisturizes really well and had a nice exfoliating bears. I do wish it was a little more exfoliating, but this clears skin up pretty fast, only 4-5 uses! Works well in general, and good price. Definitely recommend!
Jackeline U.
Bakersfield, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Other more...
I love using this product!! I recently ran out of it but would definitely buy again. This product really leaves my face feeling soft.
jeanna h.
Bakersfield , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great scrub for unclogging pores. It doesn't leave any residue. My pores are left clean and my skin feels smooth.
Tiffany P.
New London, CT
I wanted to get a scrub that would be a great exfoliator, but also a something that would clear my blackheads. The scrub is very gentle and great for both oily and combination skin. In one try, my friend and I could visibly see my pores minimize and feel my skin be softer because of the exfoliation of the dead skin.
jess w.
Milan, TN
What is the best stuff to use for exfoliating? My face is awful. Bioré Pore Unclogging Scrub
Lara G.
Toronto, ON
How abrasive is this face scrub?
Alyssa T.
Collegeville , PA
Is this the kind of product that makes your skin worse before it clears it up? If so...how long does it take for it to clear it up? This stuff made me break out like crazy!!! Idk if I should keep using it longer or find something else it made my skin look horrible ):
Himali B.
New York
Does this really help with Acne ? Would you recommend ?