BY BIORÉ

Our gentle yet effective face scrub with exfoliating beads uses the pore-unclogging power of salicylic acid to deep-clean clogged pores. The scrub unclogs pores by penetrating deep down where blemishes start, and helps prevent future breakouts. Get ready for beautifully clear, smooth skin.

• Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Gentle enough for everyday use

How to Use:

For optimal results: Wet face. Squeeze product into hands. Massage over entire face and neck. Rinse thoroughly with water.

Warnings:

For external use only. Using other topical acne medications at the same time may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product: Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Active Ingredient:

• Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose:

• Acne Treatment

Use: For The Treatment of Acne

Store At Room Temperature

Inactive Ingredients:

Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Glycol Distearate, Synthetic Wax, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Ethoxydiglycol, Microcrystalline Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Menthol, Benzophenone-4, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

• What is the best stuff to use for exfoliating? My face is...5 Answers
  • Does this really help with Acne ? Would you recommend ?3 Answers
  • How abrasive is this face scrub?3 Answers
Bioré Pore Unclogging Scrub
  • "THIS IS MY CLEANSER HOLY GRAIL! Against my combination skin it helps contain my blemishes, I tend to have sensitive skin when it comes to skin care products but this definitely does not that for me, a plus for me is that it never dries out my skin!" in 20 reviews
Carmen S.
Orlando
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Pore Unclogging Scrub more...
I like Biore, but was let down by this product. I didn’t feel that my pores were different and I still had many blackheads after using this product multiple times. I would not purchase again.
Alexis P.
Boston, MA
Review for: 5 oz more...
This product left my skin feeling super soft and clean. It’s very effective at helping my skin feel clearer quickly. I would recommend this scrub to anyone looking for an effective exfoliator.
Marissa K.
oshkosh
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Pore Unclogging Scrub, 5 oz more...
This is one of the best face cleansers I have ever used. My pores get so clogged and this face wash has helped my skin to look smooth and soft again.
Madison K.
Portland , OR
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Pore Unclogging Scrub more...
I only like to use this facial scrub once or twice a week. It makes me face feel clean, but it can dry it out. Biore has been my go to for facial cleansers. I didn’t see reducing pours or less blackheads from it.
shannon g.
East Elmhurst, NY
This is great to remove make up and still cleanse your face, but i would not recommend for people with dry skin. It does not smell the best but does an amazing job for a reasonable price.
Alison T.
Cookeville, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
I try to use different face washes every time I need to repurchase. Used this for a few months and it was decent but I wouldn't say my "go to" scrub as I feel it wasn't abrasive enough, smell was just fine.
Christian S.
Review for: 5 oz more...
Love it so much for the price and the quality. Highly recommend it to anyone who likes the gentle exfoliation with dry patches or things of the like
Greba D.
Nashville, TN
Purchased at: Walgreens
This really is a amazing product I use it every morning before I shower and it leaves my face feeling so smooth and clean !
Courtney W.
Raleigh, NC
I've seen reviews that say this face scrub dries out your skin, but I LOVE it. I have combination skin that is prone to blackheads, so I use this 1-2 times per week and have seen good results. I feel like it's a great value because you only have to use a tiny bit to lather on your whole face and get the job done. Big fan on this face wash.
member-24e7730d1
Purchased at: Walmart
Price isn’t bad but just not a fan of the product I don’t feel it helped my skin any didn’t help with my pores
jess w.
Milan, TN
What is the best stuff to use for exfoliating? My face is awful. Bioré Pore Unclogging Scrub
Lara G.
Toronto, ON
How abrasive is this face scrub?
Alyssa T.
Collegeville , PA
Is this the kind of product that makes your skin worse before it clears it up? If so...how long does it take for it to clear it up? This stuff made me break out like crazy!!! Idk if I should keep using it longer or find something else it made my skin look horrible ):
Himali B.
New York
Does this really help with Acne ? Would you recommend ?