BY BIORÉ

Our gentle yet effective face scrub with exfoliating beads uses the pore-unclogging power of salicylic acid to deep-clean clogged pores. The scrub unclogs pores by penetrating deep down where blemishes start, and helps prevent future breakouts. Get ready for beautifully clear, smooth skin.

• Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Gentle enough for everyday use

How to Use:

For optimal results: Wet face. Squeeze product into hands. Massage over entire face and neck. Rinse thoroughly with water.

Warnings:

For external use only. Using other topical acne medications at the same time may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product: Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Active Ingredient:

• Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose:

• Acne Treatment

Use: For The Treatment of Acne

Store At Room Temperature

Inactive Ingredients:

Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Glycol Distearate, Synthetic Wax, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Ethoxydiglycol, Microcrystalline Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Menthol, Benzophenone-4, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

• What is the best stuff to use for exfoliating? My face is...5 Answers
  • Does this really help with Acne ? Would you recommend ?3 Answers
  • How abrasive is this face scrub?3 Answers
Bioré Pore Unclogging Scrub
  • "THIS IS MY CLEANSER HOLY GRAIL! Against my combination skin it helps contain my blemishes, I tend to have sensitive skin when it comes to skin care products but this definitely does not that for me, a plus for me is that it never dries out my skin!" in 20 reviews
Alyssa V.
Reno, NV
Purchased at: Dollar General
This is one of my favorite cleansers. The smell and result of this product is great! The application is soft and easy. I seen great results in 2 weeks.
Ashlee F.
Greenville, SC
Review for: 5 oz more...
Helps me exfoliate when I acquire a lot of dry dead skin and has also helped with my acne and blackheads and feels great too
lorilei b.
kent, oh
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Pore Unclogging Scrub more...
This product definitely does leave my skin feeling unclogged, and it’s a reasonable price as well.
Ashley M.
Derry
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Pore Unclogging Scrub more...
This made my face feel very dry, wasn’t really worth it because it didn’t meet my expectations or needs.
Priscilla G.
Haskell, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This product was really good but if after I left it on for 5 minutes it made my face hot and when I took it off I was red af!
Olivia M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Biore more...
I like this product but not for daily use. It is a bit harsh but a great price. The charcoal is strong and the packaging is nothing special but I am a repeat user. I wish the scent wasn’t so strong but I will use again.
Gabby R.
Tulsa, OK
Purchased at: Target
Review for: 5 oz more...
IN LOVE! This is the best face wash I have ever used. I used to thing that drug store face wash was frowned upon but this is the holy grail of face wash. The best price and is so gentle and works so well.
member-24e7730d1
Purchased at: Walmart
Price isn’t bad but just not a fan of the product I don’t feel it helped my skin any didn’t help with my pores
Courtney W.
Raleigh, NC
I've seen reviews that say this face scrub dries out your skin, but I LOVE it. I have combination skin that is prone to blackheads, so I use this 1-2 times per week and have seen good results. I feel like it's a great value because you only have to use a tiny bit to lather on your whole face and get the job done. Big fan on this face wash.
Greba D.
Nashville, TN
Purchased at: Walgreens
This really is a amazing product I use it every morning before I shower and it leaves my face feeling so smooth and clean !
jess w.
Milan, TN
What is the best stuff to use for exfoliating? My face is awful. Bioré Pore Unclogging Scrub
Lara G.
Toronto, ON
How abrasive is this face scrub?
Alyssa T.
Collegeville , PA
Is this the kind of product that makes your skin worse before it clears it up? If so...how long does it take for it to clear it up? This stuff made me break out like crazy!!! Idk if I should keep using it longer or find something else it made my skin look horrible ):
Himali B.
New York
Does this really help with Acne ? Would you recommend ?