BY BIORÉ

Our gentle yet effective face scrub with exfoliating beads uses the pore-unclogging power of salicylic acid to deep-clean clogged pores. The scrub unclogs pores by penetrating deep down where blemishes start, and helps prevent future breakouts. Get ready for beautifully clear, smooth skin.

• Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Gentle enough for everyday use

How to Use:

For optimal results: Wet face. Squeeze product into hands. Massage over entire face and neck. Rinse thoroughly with water.

Warnings:

For external use only. Using other topical acne medications at the same time may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product: Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Active Ingredient:

• Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose:

• Acne Treatment

Use: For The Treatment of Acne

Store At Room Temperature

Inactive Ingredients:

Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Glycol Distearate, Synthetic Wax, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Ethoxydiglycol, Microcrystalline Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Menthol, Benzophenone-4, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

• What is the best stuff to use for exfoliating? My face is...5 Answers
  • Does this really help with Acne ? Would you recommend ?3 Answers
  • How abrasive is this face scrub?3 Answers
Bioré Pore Unclogging Scrub
  • "THIS IS MY CLEANSER HOLY GRAIL! Against my combination skin it helps contain my blemishes, I tend to have sensitive skin when it comes to skin care products but this definitely does not that for me, a plus for me is that it never dries out my skin!" in 20 reviews
Patty D.
Dodge city
Review for: 5 oz more...
It’s great ! It’s kind of like a refreshing mask that you can put on in the shower
👠Tiffany D.
Homestead, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Pore Unclogging Scrub more...
Muy buena cuando la uso veo mi cara mas blanca de lo bien. Que me Limpia los poros
member-6b2432a5d
Ohio
Amazing I love it never best thing I ever tried in my life it's life changing
kandyce l.
Newport, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
Not a fan used it for a few months and I end up blotchy a with acne still. And my face got really dry . Definitely not for sensitive fragile faces.
🔥𝔸 𝕁.
Purchased at: Walmart
Biores products are overall very impressive. This cleanser does a great job of cleaning out my pores and exfoliating the buildup of skin/dirt/makeup/oil. It’s perfect for anyone with a slow skin cell turnover rate.
Cayley H.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Pretty good facial scrub. I like to use this only a couple times a week because its a little abrasive on my skin if I use it every day. It makes my skin feel clean and nicely exfoliated without irritating it. Price is pretty good for the amount you get.
Sheila B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This scrub really works well! Clears your pores without burning or scratching the skin! Brings out all the oils too.
Breanna B.
Willards, MD
Review for: 5 oz more...
I got a free sample of this and I’m so glad I did. After finishing the sample I went out and got a full sized one. It works amazing and leaves my skin soft and isn’t rough. I would recommend to others and be a repeat customer.
Shannon B.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Pore Unclogging Scrub more...
This product helps out with oil and breakouts. It’s gentle but it helps with stubborn breakouts. I found it very effective and that it met my expectations. I would recommend to others and buy again!
Tianni K.
Saint Albans , NY
Purchased at: Target
It is a great inexpensive product. It leaves my skin soo refreshed! The packaging is very convenient and easy to store .
jess w.
Milan, TN
What is the best stuff to use for exfoliating? My face is awful. Bioré Pore Unclogging Scrub
Lara G.
Toronto, ON
How abrasive is this face scrub?
Alyssa T.
Collegeville , PA
Is this the kind of product that makes your skin worse before it clears it up? If so...how long does it take for it to clear it up? This stuff made me break out like crazy!!! Idk if I should keep using it longer or find something else it made my skin look horrible ):
Himali B.
New York
Does this really help with Acne ? Would you recommend ?