BY BIORÉ

Our gentle yet effective face scrub with exfoliating beads uses the pore-unclogging power of salicylic acid to deep-clean clogged pores. The scrub unclogs pores by penetrating deep down where blemishes start, and helps prevent future breakouts. Get ready for beautifully clear, smooth skin.

• Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Gentle enough for everyday use

How to Use:

For optimal results: Wet face. Squeeze product into hands. Massage over entire face and neck. Rinse thoroughly with water.

Warnings:

For external use only. Using other topical acne medications at the same time may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product: Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Active Ingredient:

• Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose:

• Acne Treatment

Use: For The Treatment of Acne

Store At Room Temperature

Inactive Ingredients:

Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Glycol Distearate, Synthetic Wax, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Ethoxydiglycol, Microcrystalline Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Menthol, Benzophenone-4, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

• What is the best stuff to use for exfoliating? My face is...5 Answers
  • Does this really help with Acne ? Would you recommend ?3 Answers
  • How abrasive is this face scrub?3 Answers
Bioré Pore Unclogging Scrub
  • "THIS IS MY CLEANSER HOLY GRAIL! Against my combination skin it helps contain my blemishes, I tend to have sensitive skin when it comes to skin care products but this definitely does not that for me, a plus for me is that it never dries out my skin!" in 20 reviews
member-6b2432a5d
Ohio
Amazing I love it never best thing I ever tried in my life it's life changing
member-24e7730d1
Purchased at: Walmart
Price isn’t bad but just not a fan of the product I don’t feel it helped my skin any didn’t help with my pores
Lindsey P.
Pickerington, OH
I suffer from oily skin and blackheads and this scrub definitely has helped the past 6 months!
Cristin C.
Wendell
I've tried this facial scrub before and it is a fine scrub to have, but I just have a personal preference to use another brand's facial scrub. It was a trial and error sort of thing and I enjoy using Biore's other products. This particular facial scrub, however, does feel like it gets a deep clean with their scrub.
Onna N.
Harrisville
Review for: 5 oz more...
Works great love how it feels when I wash my face. Gives me a fresh and clean feeling without leaving my face feeling raw. Easy to get out of bottle and sits nicely on the shelf.
Influenster M.
Review for: 5 oz more...
I’m extremely impressed with this product. Being a mom I do a lot of running around with the kids and get sweaty, which clogs my pores really easy. This is one of the only products that actually helps with that! It feels great on my skin.
Tiffany P.
New London, CT
I wanted to get a scrub that would be a great exfoliator, but also a something that would clear my blackheads. The scrub is very gentle and great for both oily and combination skin. In one try, my friend and I could visibly see my pores minimize and feel my skin be softer because of the exfoliation of the dead skin.
Ariel W.
Hagerstown
Review for: 5 oz more...
I’ve been using this product for about a year for my cystic acne. It helps to clear my face but isn’t harsh for sensitive skin. It’s also not super expensive, very afford you can get it at ur local Walmart or drug store.
Deeyanie M.
Lauderhill
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Pore Unclogging Scrub more...
This feels great when your scrubbing you face with this. It’s helps unclog you pores real good your face gets clear real fast.
Chasity P.
Clarksville, TN
Review for: 5 oz more...
I used this to help reduce the size of my pores and this works wonders! It really deep cleans and unclogs.
jess w.
Milan, TN
What is the best stuff to use for exfoliating? My face is awful. Bioré Pore Unclogging Scrub
Lara G.
Toronto, ON
How abrasive is this face scrub?
Alyssa T.
Collegeville , PA
Is this the kind of product that makes your skin worse before it clears it up? If so...how long does it take for it to clear it up? This stuff made me break out like crazy!!! Idk if I should keep using it longer or find something else it made my skin look horrible ):
Himali B.
New York
Does this really help with Acne ? Would you recommend ?