BY BIORÉ

Our gentle yet effective face scrub with exfoliating beads uses the pore-unclogging power of salicylic acid to deep-clean clogged pores. The scrub unclogs pores by penetrating deep down where blemishes start, and helps prevent future breakouts. Get ready for beautifully clear, smooth skin.

• Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Gentle enough for everyday use

How to Use:

For optimal results: Wet face. Squeeze product into hands. Massage over entire face and neck. Rinse thoroughly with water.

Warnings:

For external use only. Using other topical acne medications at the same time may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product: Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Active Ingredient:

• Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose:

• Acne Treatment

Use: For The Treatment of Acne

Store At Room Temperature

Inactive Ingredients:

Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Glycol Distearate, Synthetic Wax, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Ethoxydiglycol, Microcrystalline Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Menthol, Benzophenone-4, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

• What is the best stuff to use for exfoliating? My face is...5 Answers
  • Does this really help with Acne ? Would you recommend ?3 Answers
  • How abrasive is this face scrub?3 Answers
Bioré Pore Unclogging Scrub
  • "THIS IS MY CLEANSER HOLY GRAIL! Against my combination skin it helps contain my blemishes, I tend to have sensitive skin when it comes to skin care products but this definitely does not that for me, a plus for me is that it never dries out my skin!" in 20 reviews
Amari J.
Little Rock, AR
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: 5 oz more...
I got this off of amazon and it was a little mini one and it also came with pore strips. When you put the scrub on your skin your skin gets like this minty feeling it makes my skin feel new and awake
member-86c61
Review for: 5 oz more...
Love this face scrub. I noticed a huge difference in breakouts and pore size/cleanliness after just a few days of using it. It’s a reasonable price and it’s not to harsh on your skin if you enjoy the scrub. I would recommend this to anyone that enjoys and exfoliating scrub.
Samantha💫 R.
Silver Spring, MD
I love this cleanser! It cleans every crevice of my face, purifying my skin. It's very cheap and a great value! The packaging is very appealing and simple. It meets all of my expectations and more! It leaves my skin feeling better than ever giving me a cooling sensation. I highly recommend for all skin types!!
Emily K.
Hartland
Simple yet effective- gentle on my sensitive skin, but just harsh enough to get rid of pesky blackheads and blemishes. It is gentle enough for daily use. The packaging is simple yet nice. I recommend this product for anyone who cannot find that "just right" cleanser-- this is probably the one!
Dovana F.
Gonzales, TX
Review for: 5 oz more...
My fave! Biore is awesome! Don’t be dirty is their saying lol and it’s actually a good one! Because after you use this bad boy you’ll get obsessed like me and use it everyday! I love the way it unclogged all my pores but also cleans my face and hydrates it! I absolutely love it and haven’t found another like this one !
TIFF M.
Palm Springs , CA
Review for: 5 oz more...
I love that it says ‘don’t be dirty ‘ on the packaging haha ! This works so great ! It feels so minty fresh and you definitely feel it working . It has been working great at clearing up skin . It’s not expensive at all .
Rebekkah B.
I like this brand, along with Garnier, because I feel that they help me the best with my facial acne problems. Having a combination of dry and oily skin makes it difficult to deal with acne. I regularly have at least 3 or 4 pimples/blackheads, and this face scrub really helps make the problem manageable.
Barbara D.
Oak Hill, WV
Review for: 5 oz more...
Meh. It was okay. I have a lot of clogged pores and i don’t feel like this did the job of unclogging them. I bought it once and didn’t repurchase. It isn’t bad but not my favorite.
Rebeccah P.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this everyday in the shower to help get rid of tiny blackheads I get, and it works soo good! I love how many uses I can get out of it and I feeel so refreshed after
Jaile L.
Heber Springs, AR
Review for: 5 oz more...
I really love this cleanser. It really cleans my skin well, after just one use I feel so much cleaner. The ONLY issue, is that because it works so well you need to moisturize afterwards. (One great thing about Biore in general, and specifically their charcoal washes, is that after you use them your skin gets healthier and your skin won't get as oily throughout the day!)
jess w.
Milan, TN
What is the best stuff to use for exfoliating? My face is awful. Bioré Pore Unclogging Scrub
Lara G.
Toronto, ON
How abrasive is this face scrub?
Alyssa T.
Collegeville , PA
Is this the kind of product that makes your skin worse before it clears it up? If so...how long does it take for it to clear it up? This stuff made me break out like crazy!!! Idk if I should keep using it longer or find something else it made my skin look horrible ):
Himali B.
New York
Does this really help with Acne ? Would you recommend ?