Bioré Pore Unclogging Scrub uploaded by Bonnie J.Bioré Pore Unclogging Scrub uploaded by Ashley B.Bioré Pore Unclogging Scrub uploaded by Samantha L.

Bioré Pore Unclogging Scrub

Our gentle yet effective face scrub with exfoliating beads uses the pore-unclogging power of salicylic acid to deep-clean clogged pores. The scrub unclogs pores by penetrating deep down where blemishes start, and helps prevent future breakouts. Get ready for beautifully clear, smooth skin.

• Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Gentle enough for everyday use

How to Use:

For optimal results: Wet face. Squeeze product into hands. Massage over entire face and neck. Rinse thoroughly with water.

For external use only. Using other topical acne medications at the same time may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product: Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Active Ingredient:

• Salicylic Acid 2%

• Acne Treatment

Use: For The Treatment of Acne

Store At Room Temperature

Inactive Ingredients:

Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Glycol Distearate, Synthetic Wax, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Ethoxydiglycol, Microcrystalline Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Menthol, Benzophenone-4, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

Jennie R.
Lindenwold, NJ
I've just recently started using this because I ran out of my usual  Clean & Clear® Blackhead Eraser™ Cleansing Mask . Ever since I've started this. my acne has definitely improved! I think I may even prefer it over my old cleanser. It leaves my skin feeling soft and it doesn't make my skin feeling tight or dry after drying.
Shelcey M.
I've been using this for a while now and i love it!! On a regular wash basis it does its job and for when i have to take of my "make up face" it works wonderfully. Some cleansers or wipes still leave me with smudges of my make up on, but not this one. Its perfect for me. [product:biore-pore-unclogging-scrub-acne-treatment-3.8-oz.-tube]
autumn g.
Parkersburg, WV
I really enjoy this acne scrub. It cleanses my pores without drying my skin out, and makes my face very smooth. It helps combat blemishes wonderfully, but I wish it was faster working and helped the actual breakout itself from happening more effectively. But, for being only around 5 bucks, it works pretty well and is worth the buy.
Bonnie J.
Macon, GA
So I accidentally fell asleep with a full face of make up on 😩😧 but I used this product the next morning and it left my face feeling smooth healthy and clean.. I bought it from CVS it was 7.99 plus tax but definitely WORTH EVERY PENNY !!!
Alicia M.
I don’t feel like it did the job I just broke out extremely bad I had a bunch of white heads on one section of my forehead and blemishes on my nose and mind you I was using it for about 2 months my pores were all I was worried about I had no acne and now I do it just was unsatisfying I recommend other brands over biore.
Jessica G.
This product is very nice and has exfoliant in it to help clear your skin. I was hoping it would draw more out from my pores but it does still give me a refreshed feeling after using it. I haven't dealt with blackheads anymore since I started using Biore products and I will always buy again.
Emily F.
Charlotte, NC
I have very oily skin and this has helped a lot since I have been using it. The scrub exfoliates my skin without being too harsh on my skin. Another great thing about this product is that it smells so great! I love using this product, it will definitely stay in my skin routine!
Irianis S.
Covington , LA
I’ve started this product and so far so good. It makes my face feel clean and soft . I have oily skin so this helps . I use it every day at least twice and it’s helped with some of my break outs it’s been effective and will recommend in the future to anyone
Mikayla J.
This product, for me, really smoothed out my skin and helped clear up my acne. It leaves a cooling, tingly feeling on my skin that makes it feel so fresh. It has a nice level of exfoliation as well, where it doesn’t irritate your skin with everyday use.
Monica S.
Marietta, GA
Biore products always leave me feeling fresh and clean. My face tingles a bit but no serious burning. I use this wash with my spin brush and it is amazing and leaves my face glowing. Did I mention that it as well as all of their products smell amazing.
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Does this really help with Acne ? Would you recommend ?
Alyssa T.
Collegeville, PA
Is this the kind of product that makes your skin worse before it clears it up? If so...how long does it take for it to clear it up? This stuff made me break out like crazy!!! Idk if I should keep using it longer or find something else it made my skin look horrible ):