BY BIORÉ #60 in Facial Cleansers

Our gentle yet effective face scrub with exfoliating beads uses the pore-unclogging power of salicylic acid to deep-clean clogged pores. The scrub unclogs pores by penetrating deep down where blemishes start, and helps prevent future breakouts. Get ready for beautifully clear, smooth skin.

• Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Gentle enough for everyday use

How to Use:

For optimal results: Wet face. Squeeze product into hands. Massage over entire face and neck. Rinse thoroughly with water.

Warnings:

For external use only. Using other topical acne medications at the same time may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product: Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Active Ingredient:

• Salicylic Acid 2%

Purpose:

• Acne Treatment

Use: For The Treatment of Acne

Store At Room Temperature

Inactive Ingredients:

Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Glycol Distearate, Synthetic Wax, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Ethoxydiglycol, Microcrystalline Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Menthol, Benzophenone-4, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

• Does this really help with Acne ? Would you recommend ?2 Answers
  • Is this the kind of product that makes your skin worse be...2 Answers
Bioré Pore Unclogging Scrub
  • "THIS IS MY CLEANSER HOLY GRAIL! Against my combination skin it helps contain my blemishes, I tend to have sensitive skin when it comes to skin care products but this definitely does not that for me, a plus for me is that it never dries out my skin!" in 20 reviews
Melissa M.
Anaheim, CA
Wow!!! This product is amazing!!! I’ve always had trouble finding a cleanser that won’t break me out, or give me hives. It’s definitely my go to, already in my shower! The really cool thing about this product is that there a clear side to see how much product you still have. Because lets face it... i forget and then i run out lol. And just a over all clean, fresh feeling. It does have a tingling sensation, and a very strong mint smell. But it works!
Loretta L.
Bloomington, IN
I love the smell and feel of this product. It cleans my face well but it doesn't get a lot out of my stubborn pores. I don't have the greatest results with Burke, unlike other people who use their pore strips and pull out a bunch of junk, I never get anything out of the pore strips, and this scrub doesn't deliver for me as well. I like biore I just don't get the results I expect.
Madison M.
So far this has worked really well on my skin. I've noticed my pores have became littler but my black heads are still there. So I've having trouble getting rid of those. But when it comes to acne this helps treat that too. I haven't had a breakout since I've started using this product. It's skin sensitive friendly too as well. It's not too harsh and doesn't make your skin dry or red.
autumn g.
Parkersburg, WV
I really enjoy this acne scrub. It cleanses my pores without drying my skin out, and makes my face very smooth. It helps combat blemishes wonderfully, but I wish it was faster working and helped the actual breakout itself from happening more effectively. But, for being only around 5 bucks, it works pretty well and is worth the buy.
Dovana F.
Gonzales, TX
My fave! Biore is awesome! Don’t be dirty is their saying lol and it’s actually a good one! Because after you use this bad boy you’ll get obsessed like me and use it everyday! I love the way it unclogged all my pores but also cleans my face and hydrates it! I absolutely love it and haven’t found another like this one !
Michelle G.
Erie, PA
I've been using this religiously for about a year now and I love it! I like the fact that it has the little beads and when you're scrubbing your face you actually feel like it's scrubbing all the dead skin and dirt off. It leaves me feeling fresh and clean everytime and isn't harsh on my sensitive skin at all.
Jaile L.
Fort Collins, CO
I really love this cleanser. It really cleans my skin well, after just one use I feel so much cleaner. The ONLY issue, is that because it works so well you need to moisturize afterwards. (One great thing about Biore in general, and specifically their charcoal washes, is that after you use them your skin gets healthier and your skin won't get as oily throughout the day!)
Taylor Y.
Marquette, MI
I never wash my face bc typically face washes make.me break out and my skin is normally acne free but I received a free sample of this and tried it and absolutely fell in love with it. My skin was super soft afterwards and felt super refreshed. I immediately went out and bought this in a bigger size!
Alicia M.
I don’t feel like it did the job I just broke out extremely bad I had a bunch of white heads on one section of my forehead and blemishes on my nose and mind you I was using it for about 2 months my pores were all I was worried about I had no acne and now I do it just was unsatisfying I recommend other brands over biore.
Yareli R.
Merced, CA
Thins product is the best thing I use for my skin as a night treatment. It is very gentle on my skin and it exfoliates it quite nicely. The scent is not harsh at all. I hardly ever notice if ever. It is also a very affordable product that can be found a most drugs stores. This is an absolute steal!
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Does this really help with Acne ? Would you recommend ?
Alyssa T.
Collegeville, PA
Is this the kind of product that makes your skin worse before it clears it up? If so...how long does it take for it to clear it up? This stuff made me break out like crazy!!! Idk if I should keep using it longer or find something else it made my skin look horrible ):