BY BIORÉ

Bior Pore Unclogging Scrub with salicylic acid and mild scrubbing beads gets deep into the pores where breakouts start and helps prevent future breakouts. This dermatologist tested hypoallergenic non-comedogenic wont clog pores formula is gentle enough for daily use. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Keller, TX
I love to use this in the shower for a good exfoliant and the acne clearing ingredient as well. The packaging here looks different I have the one the others have uploaded with the green and blue tube. It is very well priced, and little goes a long way so I think its a great value for the work it does. My skin feels great after, not too dried out.
Gabi S.
Gabi S.
Newport News, VA
I absolutely love this product! It is hard to find an exfoliator that is both gentle but deep cleans your skin. It is very cooling and refreshing. You notice the results of your skin being cleaner after only using it once before bed. I wold definitely recommend this product. One of my favorites!
Lisette V.
Lisette V.
I had this but the newer version of it I'm not sure if they still sell or or not but this worked wonders for me. My main problem area was my forehead and in between my eyebrows and it cleared it up so fast.
Yosha D.
Yosha D.
New London, CT
I will not be buying this scrub again because of the plastic microbeads and also because it makes my face patchy. So I stopped using this scrub, and I have combination skin.
K T.
K T.
Benton, Pa
I love this product it works wonders for my very oily skin. After use I do not see that I break out as much.
member-6b2432a5d
member-6b2432a5d
Ohio
Amazing I love it never best thing I ever tried in my life it's life changing
Sway S.
Sway S.
I have the newer version of this, they repackaged. I've been using the Biore Charcoal Facial Cleanser for about a year and I recently decided to pick up the matching scrub. The facial cleanser did wonder for my acne and I discovered my face like charcoal infused products. This light blue scrub have small spherical blue beads with an invigorating smell. The beads target the pores and helps to remove dirt from them. It exfoliates the skin and leaves it smooth, soft and plump. Also, it has salicylic acid in it which helps with acne. This scrub goes perfectly with my skincare routine which helped with my skin issues. It's changing my texture, complexion, acne issues and feel of my skin for the best. I suggest using this with a facial cleansing brush to see better results.
Autumn C.
Autumn C.
Hillsboro, OH
I have trouble buying face washes because most of them break my face out but I truly lucked out on this acne cleaner!!! Bioré is such an amazing brand and they hit it out of the park with this face wash. It smells absolutely amazing, keeps my face clear and exfoliates it at the same time. I will definitely buy this product again.
E S.
E S.
This is my go to daily face wash. I use it in combination with Clarisonic. I have literally bought this product over and over again and will continue to do so. It does amazing things for exfoliating plus also hydrating my face. I have found so many daily cleanser's that strip moisture from your face and this one definitely doesn't do that. But it also doesn't overly hydrate. Somehow biore has found the perfect balance for me. The price point is also amazing. I can find it on special at target and Ulta and when I do I stock up! I highly recommend this product for a daily facial cleanser the packs a punch
Dana Q.
Dana Q.
This is my holy grail of face washes. I've used this face wash since before I started high school I still continue to use it to this day almost daily. It continues to keep my skin clear. It does dry my skin a little but I like to moisturize my face after my shower anyway for the sunscreen protection so that's fine. I recommend this to almost everyone I've tried so many others but I can never fall in love with them like I have this one
Lara G.
Lara G.
Etobicoke, Ontario
How abrasive is this face scrub?