Bioré® Pore Unclogging Scrub

by Bioré

Smooths unclogs skin by targeting dirt and oil.

If beauty is from within, hldgg
Does this help with long term blackheads?
Does this product clean your pores or just the top surface of your nose?
Start your review of Bioré® Pore Unclogging Scrub!
Product Highlights
...week to work with my slightly oily/combination skin which is also very sensitive & acne-prone). After about two weeks, my skin started reacting negatively to the Cleanser so I switched to my previous daily face wash, but I continued with the Pore Unclogging Scrub twice weekly. After my sample was empty, I bought a full bottle (so I must have liked it!) The new & improved Pore Unclogging Scrub (Biore recently re-released it, hence the free samples & new packaging) has a clean scent & creamy texture with small beads that aren't grainy like other scrubs I've tried. This is nice because if the granules are too tough they'll tear your skin which is harmful. The Scrub rinses cleanly & my skin physically feels clean after using it. It also doesn't inflame my skin which is sensitive to smells & has the occasional acne breakout. This product is great for all skin types but is especially perfect for oily/combination skin.in reviews
Muscoda, WI
Bioré®  Pore Unclogging Scrub uploaded by Amiee L.
When I went to use it, my face started to break out. But as I started using it more and more it stopped burning and breaking out. It is suppose to clean out pores but haven seen it done yet.
Cullowhee, NC
THIS is my most FAVORITE favorite favorite favorite face wash ever! I just recently ran out and I've been itching to go buy MORE! I love this facial cleanser with all of my heart! No wash has ever beat this one! Bioré really changed the game with this one. The charcoal works as a magnet to draw out dirt and icky things in your pores, as well as leaving your face feeling tingly (in a good way) and fresh. The feeling that this face wash gives me is certainly unbeatable. This product has made my breakouts stop all together and I have never been happier with my skin. It leaves my skin looking healthier, which no other product has done for me. Seriously GET THIS PRODUCT!!! This will forever change your skin and the way you view Bioré products, guaranteed! HIGHLY recommend this!
Bioré®  Pore Unclogging Scrub uploaded by Patricia E.
Purchased at: Walmart
Well after read and heard different reviews of this cleanser I give an opportunity to try. Unfortunately was a mistake as I have very sensitive skin and sometimes ends in dry sensitive skin. I used this cleanser 2 times, the first one was after I clean my face with my miscellar water, when the gel touched my face I started to feel how burning on my skin, so I removed immediately. As I thought I had reaction with the miscellar water the second time I didn't use it, just use this cleanser and I have the same reaction, definitely not for sensitive skin.
Phoenix, AZ
This is hands down my favorite facial cleanser! The charcoal gets right into the pores and clears all the dirt out from makeup and every day life. My skin feels refreshed and clean after every use and I have seen less blackheads since using this product. I've repurchased this cleanser twice now and I still love it. Bioré killed it with this product, and the price is so unbelievably affordable for what it does!
Hst Newcastle, DE
Bioré®  Pore Unclogging Scrub uploaded by Taina L.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product does its job. It helps with blackheads and at the same time it keeps your face clean. My problem is that in my case, the instant I rub it, my face burns and my skin irritates. I can't use it every day as directed. #skincare #beauty #cleanser #charcoal #face #deeppore #oil-free #naturallypurifies Bioré® Pore Unclogging Scrub
I was a little skeptical about using charcoal on my face but decided to give it a try. Boy I'm glad i did! Its very refreshing with an almost cooling sensation, exfoliating without being overyly so and definently helps pull some of the nasty gunk from your pores. I had pretty bad blackheads and had tried so many different products to get rid of them to no avail. But now that I'm using the biore charcoal cleanser i can definitely see a difference and big reduction in the amount of blackheads. In my opinion my skin just looks better all around since starting to use this almost two months ago. To anyone who is skeptical about using charcoal in a face cleanser, don't be! I urge you to give it a try. I think you will be pleasantly surprised with the results just like i was. Oh and i have found it to not be drying to my skin either and doesn't take much product to get the job done. Mpst certainly a MUST TRY!
Sherwood, AR
Bioré®  Pore Unclogging Scrub uploaded by Maria G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I was having breakouts on my forehead in 2018 and my son suggested that I use Bioré® Pore Unclogging Scrub it’s a great facial cleanser, my forehead breakouts cleared up within 2 weeks have been using it ever since & it’s part of daily facial routine.
Chester Twp, PA
Bioré®  Pore Unclogging Scrub uploaded by Mary F.
Purchased at: Dollar General
This is a good knock off for the biore cleanser. It is exactly like it. Has that great lather and does a wonderful job at cleansing my face without stripping it. It leaves my skin with a fantastic fresh feeling and my skin looks clean and clear. I have been buying this one lately because it is cheaper than biore and has the same awesome quality.
Works great! Tingles a bit when washing, but I like that. Helps me know it's working to get out the gunk on my skin.
Elm city, NC
I used this when I ran out of my Boscia detoxifying black cleanser thinking this was a drug store dupe and I could save some $$. I was right! While it isn't exactly the same, it is similar and makes me face feel awesome after use. I feel like it cleans deep into my pores and gets all the dirt and makeup off my face with minimal effort. It has a cooling effect once I rinse and dry my face and I really like that! I use this in my shower when my pores are more open and receptive to being cleansed. If you're not wanting to spend $28 on a cleanser, this is a great alternative! Glad I made the switch!

1,141 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...