Bioré® Pore Strips

by Bioré

Unclog pores with magnet-like power. Instantly removes weeks' worth of gunk.

Do these nose strips actually workBiore Pore Strips ?
Do they also remove blackheads?  It doesn’t seem to work very well for the skin.  What is the overall impression?
These really haven’t been working for me. Does anyone know of a blackhead removal product that is effective?
Start your review of Bioré® Pore Strips!
Product Highlights
I use them on my nose and my chin, which are the areas where I have trouble with clogged pores, and I am very satisfied with the results.in reviews
I started using this product about a month ago, someone introduced me to it because if and when I do get blackheads it's mostly on my nose.in reviews
They can be a pain to me at times because every time I put the strip on I seem to miss a spot somewhere where an air bubble gets trapped and it doesn't get those pores, but nothing is perfect right?in reviews
I have used the product twice so far, and I have seen dirt and grime come off on the strip, but the stubborn black heads are still there!in reviews
Watching videos and reviews online, it seemed like a super effective way to get rid of your blackheads on your face quickly.in reviews
Fatima A R.
Antioch, CA
Bioré®  Pore Strips uploaded by Fatima A R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Wonderful product I loved it so much It’s my favorite product it’s work very well 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 amazing
Nicole G.
Goshen, IN
Bioré®  Pore Strips uploaded by Nicole G.
Bioré®  Pore Strips uploaded by Nicole G.
Purchased at: Amazon
The proof is in the picture! I was amazed at how well these strips work! It didn't cause any irritation or damage. It seems like no matter how much I exfoliate, the blackheads still remain. One strip knocked out at least 75% of them! These will not permanently clear pores, but they gave me a much cleaner slate to maintain with my skincare routine. I plan to use these strips once a week to help maintain clear pores.
Julie S.
Levittown, PA
Bioré®  Pore Strips uploaded by Julie S.
I used to use these Biore Nose Pore Strips when I was younger, and they worked great, but when I tried to use them this time, they did nothing. To be fair, I don't get many blackheads, and my face is drier than it used to be, but I even used these stripes on my husband, who does have blackheads and doesn't have dry skin, and they didn't work that well on him either. Did they change something? I'm not sure if it's just me, so I don't want to give them a terrible rating, but I cannot recommend them, and I will not rebuy them. Maybe other people (younger) may have a better experience.
Kayla N.
Elizabethtown, PA
Bioré®  Pore Strips uploaded by Kayla N.
Bioré®  Pore Strips uploaded by Kayla N.
Purchased at: ULTA
These are some great nose strips! Almost every time I use Biore Pore Strips I put them on incorrectly and then remember to take the plastic strip off and put the sticky side on my nose. The strips definitely clear the pores well, although it doesn’t get everything out of your #pores. The only complaint I have is that sometimes the strip doesn’t stay on the little nooks and crannies of my nose. Overall, though, it is a great product!
Alexia G.
Laredo, TX
These are really good. They do take off the gunk you might have on your nose. It is the perfect price because it comes with a good amount that can last you a while since applying pore strips isn't an everyday thing. I would recommend this product to anyone who might want to find good pore strips for their whiteheads.
Mikayla P.
Columbus, OH
Bioré®  Pore Strips uploaded by Mikayla P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
i picked this face wipes up tonight on sale while i was grocery shopping. i typically don’t use makeup wipes (i prefer balms) but these ones have micellar water infused and are also exfoliating so i HAD to try them. i will say they’re actually pretty good! i wasn’t sure what to expect but i’m not disappointed. i recommend picking them up and giving them a try!
Daisy M.
Woodstock, NY
Bioré®  Pore Strips uploaded by Daisy M.
I bought these the other day as a way to keep my nose clean since I haven’t had a proper facial in months. I used as directed and ended up with broken blood vessels on my nose. Tossing these in the garbage.
Ashley R.
Mays Landing, NJ
Bioré®  Pore Strips uploaded by Ashley R.
Purchased at: CVS
This strip def was interesting to try.... this was a quick and easy ... kind of discussing to see what your skin holds in but I’m def glad I can get ride of the yuckiness ... overall awesome product did everything it said it was going to do....
Danielle D.
Coral Springs, FL
Bioré®  Pore Strips uploaded by Danielle D.
Purchased at: CVS
Love these nose pore strips! My favorite part is the smell! The witch hazel has a minty-like refreshing smell. They work well as expected. I will continue to purchase these 🥰😘❤
Erika M.
Monroe, NC
Bioré®  Pore Strips uploaded by Erika M.
Bioré®  Pore Strips uploaded by Erika M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Like these they are decent. They don’t pull out as much as I would like them to , but it’s not a miracle product. These have been on the market since I was a teenager and I always make sure to have some for my “self care” days.

583 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Karina T.
Kansas City
il y a 6 mois
Connie H. il y a 5 mois
I have a lot of gunk on my nose that I can feel. After using the original strips I could still feel the gunk but after using the charcoal strips, my nose felt smoother, I couldn’t feel as many gunk on my nose. Also, it was satisfying to see the little stumps pulled out of the pores on my nose now stuck on the charcoal strips :)
Alla K.
Antioch, TN
il y a 7 mois
Biore Pore Strips mmmm pores are deep when they get clogged does this product get most of the clogged pores out?
Shannon C. il y a 7 mois
In my experience, they don’t remove everything but they do remove a ton! It’s always disgusting and satisfying when removing them and seeing what comes out 😂