Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.
Charcoal? For my face? You bet. Natural charcoal is known to degunk pores. Infused with refreshing peppermint oil and exfoliating jojoba beads, this unique formula works to make skin smooth and 2.5x cleaner than a basic cleanser.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
Wet hands with warm water and work bar into a white lather. Massage lather gently across face. Rinse thoroughly. Use up to twice daily. If dryness occurs, reduce usage.
For external use only. Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.
How it Works:
- The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
- Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
- Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh
Sodium Palmate, Water, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Palm Kernel Acid, Menthone Glycerin Acetal, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Carbon, Coco-glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Jojoba Esters, Galactoarabinan, Tetrasodium Edta, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Charcoal Powder.see more...
Top Questions See all 221 Q&A
Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
- "Love love love this stuff!!! I recommend this to anyone who suffers acne. It will definitely help to clear the blemishes asap!! It's about 8 bucks which I don't think is too overly priced for this." in 178 reviews
- "I was searching for a new gentle cleanser to try and there was a coupon on this bar for 2 dollars off making it 4 dollars and some change at walmart. I figured it wouldn't hurt to try it.. but i fell in love. i have pretty big pores and i have combination skin. This soap really does get down in my pores and clear out all of the dirt in my skin. It has a peppermint like feel to it, and it definitely doesn't feel good if it gets in your eyes. I love it though. I use it while I am in the shower because I feel like the heat opens my pores and really allows this to get in there and get all the dirt out, then I follow my normal routine. witch hazel and moisturizer. " in 100 reviews
- "So before trying this cleansing bar, I had tried soooo many facial cleansers. My skin had started breaking out horrible when I started using the clarisonic. I couldn't get anything to calm the breakouts. I found this by accident while in Walmart. So I thought well I'll try a bar, thinking that maybe some chemical in the liquid cleansers was contributing to my breakouts. OMG my face is like a night and day difference! I hope Biore never discontinues this bar! Smells great too! Minty fresh. Doesn't over dry and removes make up great. Just be careful around eyes. " in 48 reviews
I love this face cleansing bar! It works amazing and you can actually feel it working. It smells great and is at a good price. Its helped clear up my acne a lot. I highly recommend this if you need a good face cleanser☺️ (my bar is already been used several times. It is originally solid black)
This is without a doubt one of my favorite soap bars I have ever used. When I started working out, I started to get acne on my back/shoulders. Generally, I don't use bar soap, but this was a good size, easy to hold, smells good and makes me feel clean in addition to helping with the acne. I would absolutely recommend this to friends/family and will keep buying it.
When I first heard of this bar I was so incredibly skeptical. My first thoughts were: That's absolutely disgusting! Who in their right mind would actually believe charcoal would help one's complexion more than it would hurt it? The whole idea sounded absurd. Weeks go by and the bar begins to grab the attention of my circle of friends. Okay, I can stand to listen to their opinions but I wasn't budging. I refused to jump on the band wagon! This bragging and praising continued on until I was flabbergasted and my ears were missing in action from being talked off about this beauty bar! That was it! I slapped my hands together and decided to try it. Long story short: the results in musical form would be akin to baby angels singing. My face and complexion have never looked better. My pores thank me nightly. If you try this, and I highly recommend that you do, you will have a 99.9% chance of being thrilled! Absolutely hands down the best purchase of 2015 for beauty essentials! No competition!
The biorę cleansing BAR has worked wonders for my skin! I find the bar works better with my skin than the gel. I love that it doesnt dry my skin out. It has improved my blackheads and breakouts tremendously! I would recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin.
I am actually using this on my neck, shoulder, upper chest and upper back to help fight the clog pores that cause breakouts. Now that summer is here and I am putting sunscreen and tanning oil on these areas they can tend to breakout. But by using this I don't have to worry about that! You can pick this up at Target or Walmart for a great value. If you are prone to body breakouts in the summer I recommend picking up one of these!
I 've enjoyed this product I use a few times a week .. Its a little harse for my skin but I love the cleanliness of it . It was okay to my expectations. It has a nice packaging for the price of the product . Yes there is always room for improvements. I would recommend the product but would defiantly tell them if they have sensitive skin that it may not be for them
Great product being using it for almost 2 months ago with my mask product and face scrub works magic on my face I had serious problems with breaking out this soap product is the only thing that has helped me I barely break out I would recommend this to someone with oily skin because it evenly take the access oil off your skin keeps it oil free thru out the day .
Best soap I have every used. I been using it for two months to control my oily skin. I work part time at a job that cause me to be outside a lot so my pores are often clogged. I noticed the difference with my skin. Less breakouts and my skin is softer and smoother than it was months ago. Highly recommend this product to anyone who has acne or oily skin.
This soap bar was very good on my face! It kept my skin feeling clean and my skin exfoliated, but it didn't do much for my pores or acne. I recommend this as a softer exfoliator. It was extremely affordable and gets the job done. When I use it, I use it in the shower. I have repurchased this product a few times already and would definitely get it again.
Love this brand and this product! My face feels very soft after using it. It's very gentle and I rarely break out after I started using this. It's not very expensive either. I always get the shower bar because it lasts longer but the other face washes I have also used and never complained I just really like the bar. I would definitely recommend this!!
Q & A
I have the Biore charcoal gel style cleanser. I was wondering if this bar works better, worse, or the same as the gel style cleanser? Is the bar too harsh for sensitive skin?
Does this exfoliate? And do you think this could take the place of a daily cleanser?
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Is this good for combination skin?
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos