BY BIORÉ

Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.

How to Use:

Cautions:

How it Works:

• The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
  • Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
  • Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh

Lauren S.
This is the best soap I've ever used for my face. It leaves it feeling and looking clean. I would highly recommend everyone with very oily skin to try this.
Shavon C.
Purchased this product at walmart and was excited to try it. Finally a product that does exactly what it says it will do. My pores thank you Biore!
Sarah K.
Kennesaw, GA
I highly support any charcoal product! It works wonders for an everyday face wash. My skin felt completely new after just a few days of using this product.
Misseann S.
Bedford, OH
I use this bar every single day and even use it to help clean my makeup brushes. It really does a great job in removing all the junk. Last a long time too.
Hollis A.
I really like that you can feel this bar working and I think it works pretty well. Unfortunately, it leaves a sticky residue that is hard to just wash off
Ann B.
Piqua, OH
I liked this product, it was easy to apply to my face, easy to wash off. It made my face soft but I had a reaction and it made my face red and puffy.
Vanessa T.
Enid, OK
I used a lot of products to clean my pores and nothing works so I found this cleanse that is amazing. It works so well that I don't have more blackheads :)
Daina A.
Hawley
I use this bar every single day. It cleanses so well and makes my face feel so clean and fresh! My skin is so much clearer since I've started using this!!
Maricela F.
I liked it but it didn't work as well as I thought it would I would use it may be as a product to maintain when doing your face spa thing if your the type
Courtney R.
The way that this cleans is crazy. It literally digs in your pores and pulls all of the dirt and grime out. Leaves your skin feeling refreshed and smooth.
Kelsey M.
Jordyn G.
Harrisburg, PA
Georgeanna J.
Richmond
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Alison H.
Ashland, PA
Is this good for combination skin?
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?