BY BIORÉ

Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.

How to Use:

Cautions:

How it Works:

• The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
  • Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
  • Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh

Kayli I.
Lima, OH
I use this product daily and I love it! It exfoliates the skin while cleaning out pores. It leaves your skin feeling so clean and refreshed with a minty smell!
KC 🤘.
Austin, TX
Smelled nice but personally did nothing for my pores :( it was really affordable which was great! I got mine at Walmart and it was my first time purchasing it.
Katie D.
Piedmont, CA
By face my favorite product by this brand. It leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone! I use it everyday.
Kayla P.
Concord, NH
Works great !!!!!! Instant notice :) I can put it on and do things and get stuff done and sometimes I can easily forgot that it's on its a fantastic product .
Rachel L.
Nashville
Purchased at: Walmart
I love how clean it makes my skin feel and love how fresh the smell. Plus it actually does get rid of those stubborn acne areas while deep cleaning your pores.
Griselda G.
Los angeles, CA
Got this for my boyfriend and it didn't work at all! Not to mention the mess it makes; there was black stuff in the shower for days! Would not purchase again.
Megan C.
Dayton, VA
Last a long time. Like to use both in the morning and before bed. The tingling feeling makes me feel so fresh and clean and it doesn't irritate sensitive eyes
Lauren S.
This is the best soap I've ever used for my face. It leaves it feeling and looking clean. I would highly recommend everyone with very oily skin to try this.
Bryan D.
Good it is not my favorite because my cause and allergy put my face a little red but maybe for other serious skin is not perfect it's bad but I do not test.
Marisa V.
Chandler, AZ
Charcoal soap is great for helping clear up skin by bringing out the dirt and toxins. This bar is my go to every other night. Very good price point as well!
Kelsey M.
Jordyn G.
Harrisburg, PA
Georgeanna J.
Richmond
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Alison H.
Ashland, PA
Is this good for combination skin?
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?