Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.
Charcoal? For my face? You bet. Natural charcoal is known to degunk pores. Infused with refreshing peppermint oil and exfoliating jojoba beads, this unique formula works to make skin smooth and 2.5x cleaner than a basic cleanser.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
Wet hands with warm water and work bar into a white lather. Massage lather gently across face. Rinse thoroughly. Use up to twice daily. If dryness occurs, reduce usage.
For external use only. Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.
How it Works:
- The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
- Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
- Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh
Sodium Palmate, Water, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Palm Kernel Acid, Menthone Glycerin Acetal, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Carbon, Coco-glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Jojoba Esters, Galactoarabinan, Tetrasodium Edta, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Charcoal Powder.see more...
Top Questions See all 221 Q&A
Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
- "Love love love this stuff!!! I recommend this to anyone who suffers acne. It will definitely help to clear the blemishes asap!! It's about 8 bucks which I don't think is too overly priced for this." in 178 reviews
- "I was searching for a new gentle cleanser to try and there was a coupon on this bar for 2 dollars off making it 4 dollars and some change at walmart. I figured it wouldn't hurt to try it.. but i fell in love. i have pretty big pores and i have combination skin. This soap really does get down in my pores and clear out all of the dirt in my skin. It has a peppermint like feel to it, and it definitely doesn't feel good if it gets in your eyes. I love it though. I use it while I am in the shower because I feel like the heat opens my pores and really allows this to get in there and get all the dirt out, then I follow my normal routine. witch hazel and moisturizer. " in 100 reviews
- "So before trying this cleansing bar, I had tried soooo many facial cleansers. My skin had started breaking out horrible when I started using the clarisonic. I couldn't get anything to calm the breakouts. I found this by accident while in Walmart. So I thought well I'll try a bar, thinking that maybe some chemical in the liquid cleansers was contributing to my breakouts. OMG my face is like a night and day difference! I hope Biore never discontinues this bar! Smells great too! Minty fresh. Doesn't over dry and removes make up great. Just be careful around eyes. " in 48 reviews
This soap is great! I use it daily to exfoliate and remove makeup. It does not dry the skin out and it leaves the face feeling very clean. Great product, would definitely recommend to a friend!
Love it ! makes my face feel refreshed. I have notices that my skin is getting rid of the dirt and that my pores are getting smaller and my blackheads are fading away.
This bar is really good for acne on your back or chest. I didn't really like the feel it left in my face but it works well for other spots! I recommend this product
I have a combination skin and this is the only brand that doesn't dry it out. I usually use the liquid kind but I've tried the bar and it worked exactly the same.
Great face bar leaves your face not dried out or oily which I really enjoy since I have combination skin. One thing that made it lose a star was after a while it gets brittle and doesn't work as well as before.
I love this because it really gets done in the dirt and grime with not only my makeup days but just in general. I can really feel my pores being squeaky clean afterwards, I recommend this to any and every one !
I have been using this bar for over a year now and it absolutely great. It keeps my face clean and clear. I love the tingling fresh feeling I get from it the most!!!
I love this bar. I use it pretty much every day and it doesn't dry my skin out. Leaves my skin feeling clean all day. I've really noticed a reduction in the number of breakouts I get.
I had high hopes for this product but it wasn't as great as I was hoping. the original pore strips by biore remove black heads much more efficiently in my opinion.
Cleans pores and skin very well! Skin feels fresher and has less blemishes. Price of product is reasonable and it is available in many drug stores and department stores.
Q & A
I have the Biore charcoal gel style cleanser. I was wondering if this bar works better, worse, or the same as the gel style cleanser? Is the bar too harsh for sensitive skin?
Does this exfoliate? And do you think this could take the place of a daily cleanser?
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Is this good for combination skin?
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos