BY BIORÉ

Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.

How to Use:

Cautions:

How it Works:

• The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
  • Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
  • Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh

Milja Z.
This soap is great! I use it daily to exfoliate and remove makeup. It does not dry the skin out and it leaves the face feeling very clean. Great product, would definitely recommend to a friend!
T Marie F.
Wayne, MI
Love it ! makes my face feel refreshed. I have notices that my skin is getting rid of the dirt and that my pores are getting smaller and my blackheads are fading away.
cheyanne c.
Burnt Hills, NY
This bar is really good for acne on your back or chest. I didn't really like the feel it left in my face but it works well for other spots! I recommend this product
Ansley D.
I have a combination skin and this is the only brand that doesn't dry it out. I usually use the liquid kind but I've tried the bar and it worked exactly the same.
Cindy E.
Great face bar leaves your face not dried out or oily which I really enjoy since I have combination skin. One thing that made it lose a star was after a while it gets brittle and doesn't work as well as before.
Darlene H.
Harvest, AL
I love this because it really gets done in the dirt and grime with not only my makeup days but just in general. I can really feel my pores being squeaky clean afterwards, I recommend this to any and every one !
RayAlicia  M.
Philadelphia, PA
I have been using this bar for over a year now and it absolutely great. It keeps my face clean and clear. I love the tingling fresh feeling I get from it the most!!!
Amber L.
Parkersburg, WV
I love this bar. I use it pretty much every day and it doesn't dry my skin out. Leaves my skin feeling clean all day. I've really noticed a reduction in the number of breakouts I get.
I had high hopes for this product but it wasn't as great as I was hoping. the original pore strips by biore remove black heads much more efficiently in my opinion.
Caryn K.
Fenton, MI
Cleans pores and skin very well! Skin feels fresher and has less blemishes. Price of product is reasonable and it is available in many drug stores and department stores.
Kelsey M.
Jordyn G.
Harrisburg, PA
Georgeanna J.
Richmond
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Alison H.
Ashland, PA
Is this good for combination skin?
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?