BY BIORÉ

Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.

How to Use:

Cautions:

How it Works:

• The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
  • Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
  • Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh

Cla
Lutherville Timonium, MD
This products is amazing! I use it about 2 times a week and it helps so much with removing black heads. I do wish that it would come with more strips but it's okay. It is very affordable and definitely recommend for black heads or ache.
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
I bought this a while ago and was in my trying new things phase it find something to work on my face. This is perfect it makes my face feel so soft and even tone. Love it.
Paige G.
When I was younger I developed these bumps on the back of my arms. My mom tried many cleansers tonget them to go away. Dermatologists had no recommendations. This bar did it all! They slowly went away!
Dana S.
This bar was purchased for the purpose of clearing trouble spots on my skin. After use, my skin felt fresh and clean, not tight or drying. There were noticeable results very quickly and I loved the price! Great value and great results!
Hindra G.
Henderson, NV
Great deep pore cleansing.
makes pores smaller over time, skin feels smooth and acne starts to disappear from the first use. as with any cleanser I use my normal face cream
Missy D.
Lorain, OH
This is a game changer! My skin is oily so it's hard to find something that's not really harsh. Gentle enough for daily use. Great tingly feeling due to the Peppermint in the soap. Smells great too!
member-93687
Love love love this! It clears up my black heads instantly and gets rid of dead skin and acne. I am a repeat user! And it is surprisingly pretty gentle on my skin. And it has fully met my expectations with no room for improvement!
Briana J.
Terre Haute, IN
Its a mint smelling bar! This is amazing it have little crystal like balls that rub all the soap in and makes my skin feel clean! It doesnt come out black when wet either!
Katelyn G.
The charcoal bar helps my skin feel clean and pore free. I have struggled with acne and I heard that charcoal can help. It was a great price and has lasted me a long time with daily washes.
Kaitlyn H.
Buffalo, NY
I absolutely love this bar ! I use it daily so does my husband and we swear by it! My entire pregnancy my skin was terrible, I tried this and my skin has been clear and "glowing" ever since !!!
Kelsey M.
Jordyn G.
Harrisburg, PA
Georgeanna J.
Richmond
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Alison H.
Ashland, PA
Is this good for combination skin?
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?