BY BIORÉ

Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.

How to Use:

Cautions:

How it Works:

• The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
  • Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
  • Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh

Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
So affordable and so so amazing! Love everything Charcoal! And when my local soap, lotion and beauty product maker, she uses all natural materials and ingredient was sold out of my fave Charcoal Black bar for body and fave I immediately went to Walmart to find a charcoal bar to suffice my skin until she made me more! And wow I'm so impressed and surprised how great this charcoal bar is! Cleanse and detoxifying my pores & face fast and easy! Love it, recommend it and it easily come close to my glycerin, and black African soaps!!!
Katherine W.
Scott AFB, IL
Haven't used it long enough to see significant results, but my initial impression is just ehhh. My face does feel very clean and has a tingly sensation once I'm done using it. However, I think the thing that's turning me off is how messy it can be (so I would recommend using it in the shower)....but I think that's with any bar of soap. I also noticed my skin feels a little dry after using this. All and all, it's an okay face soap.
Rachel K.
Fresno, CA
I absolutely love this product! I keep one in all my bathrooms. I not only use it for my face but my body as well, it's perfect for exfoliating the whole body. It leaves a strong cooling sensation, so if that bothers you youor are sensitive to this, I wouldn't recommend this for you. Because of the strong tingle/cooling sensation I do recommend washing it off the face quickly. I love the shape of this bar, it allows to get around the nose perfectly.
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
1,204 reviews
I'm in love with this bar. It has a peppermint smell to it. I don't really smell the charcoal in it. I'm sure it's in there but I read what's actually in this product. It has a lot of peppermint principles in it. Peppermint is really good on the skin so I don't really have any issues with this bar. I'm actually in love with it more. I would recommend getting this bar. It's a very great bar. I wasn't sure that I wasn't going to like but I really do. The price is also pretty cheap for it. I got it on sale at Wal-Mart.
Maria L.
Tehachapi , CA
So I was having really bad breakouts and I didn't know why, and nothing was clearing them up. I had tried what felt like everything and I bought this on a whim because I couldn't find the fluid kind and omg it has cleared up most my breakouts. It leaves your face so so clean, squeaky clean so you definitely need to moisturize after this soap. And it says you can exfoliate with it but it actually scraped my face and gave me little abrasions so that's why I'm only giving it four stars but besides that I love love it.
Tess H.
Owatonna, MN
I have combo skin and I get a breakout every now and then. I use this bar to exfoliate my face every other night after I take off my make up. I pair this soap bar with a charcoal infused exfoliating cloth. My skin feels SO clean after using this product. I immediately moisturize after using it because this definitely can dry your skin out. It also lasts forever. I plan on purchasing more Biore charcoal products because I love this one so much. I highly recommend this product.
Koraima P.
La Palma , CA
When I first started using this soap I really liked it. I use it at the end of the day as a face cleanser and when I shower on my back to exfoliate since I get small pimples. The soap is a little rough if you apply directly onto your face so I like to lather it on my hand then apply to my face. It is a little drying so if you have dry skin I wouldn't recommend.
Maria A.
Fontana , CA
I am soooo happy I decided to try this product! I have very sensitive skin,and so I was nervous to try this because I wasn't sure how my skin would react to this product, but I am so glad I did. My face hasn't looked this good in awhile. My pores are noticeably smaller and my blackheads are also not as noticeable. I highly recommend trying this product you will be happy you did.
Jessica S.
Bessemer, AL
This is great for oily to normal skin ! It clears pores and refines them while clarifying skin. It may be too harsh and make the skin dry if you're already a person with dry skin. It's a really great value for the quality of the product and mattified and softened my skin. I wouldn't recommend putting the bar directly on the face because it has little hard particles in it the doesn't transfer to the face if you use your hand, a soft rag or face sponge.
Gabrielle H.
Highland Park, MI
I love this charcoal soap! It's gentle enough for use on face and body. Very deep cleansing and exfoliating as promised. Worth the price and long lasting for at least 2 half weeks. My pores are non existent,my skin is smooth and polished. I love the tingling feeling of clean from the nourishing perppermint extract. I also use the gel face cleanser for day cleansing. Perfect for acne prone skin in any season. I like this brand transitioning to colder weather.
Kelsey M.
Jordyn G.
Harrisburg, PA
Georgeanna J.
Richmond
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Alison H.
Ashland, PA
Is this good for combination skin?
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?