Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.
Charcoal? For my face? You bet. Natural charcoal is known to degunk pores. Infused with refreshing peppermint oil and exfoliating jojoba beads, this unique formula works to make skin smooth and 2.5x cleaner than a basic cleanser.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
Wet hands with warm water and work bar into a white lather. Massage lather gently across face. Rinse thoroughly. Use up to twice daily. If dryness occurs, reduce usage.
For external use only. Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.
How it Works:
- The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
- Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
- Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh
Sodium Palmate, Water, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Palm Kernel Acid, Menthone Glycerin Acetal, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Carbon, Coco-glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Jojoba Esters, Galactoarabinan, Tetrasodium Edta, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Charcoal Powder.see more...
Top Questions See all 221 Q&A
Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
- "Love love love this stuff!!! I recommend this to anyone who suffers acne. It will definitely help to clear the blemishes asap!! It's about 8 bucks which I don't think is too overly priced for this." in 178 reviews
- "I was searching for a new gentle cleanser to try and there was a coupon on this bar for 2 dollars off making it 4 dollars and some change at walmart. I figured it wouldn't hurt to try it.. but i fell in love. i have pretty big pores and i have combination skin. This soap really does get down in my pores and clear out all of the dirt in my skin. It has a peppermint like feel to it, and it definitely doesn't feel good if it gets in your eyes. I love it though. I use it while I am in the shower because I feel like the heat opens my pores and really allows this to get in there and get all the dirt out, then I follow my normal routine. witch hazel and moisturizer. " in 100 reviews
- "So before trying this cleansing bar, I had tried soooo many facial cleansers. My skin had started breaking out horrible when I started using the clarisonic. I couldn't get anything to calm the breakouts. I found this by accident while in Walmart. So I thought well I'll try a bar, thinking that maybe some chemical in the liquid cleansers was contributing to my breakouts. OMG my face is like a night and day difference! I hope Biore never discontinues this bar! Smells great too! Minty fresh. Doesn't over dry and removes make up great. Just be careful around eyes. " in 48 reviews
So affordable and so so amazing! Love everything Charcoal! And when my local soap, lotion and beauty product maker, she uses all natural materials and ingredient was sold out of my fave Charcoal Black bar for body and fave I immediately went to Walmart to find a charcoal bar to suffice my skin until she made me more! And wow I'm so impressed and surprised how great this charcoal bar is! Cleanse and detoxifying my pores & face fast and easy! Love it, recommend it and it easily come close to my glycerin, and black African soaps!!!
Haven't used it long enough to see significant results, but my initial impression is just ehhh. My face does feel very clean and has a tingly sensation once I'm done using it. However, I think the thing that's turning me off is how messy it can be (so I would recommend using it in the shower)....but I think that's with any bar of soap. I also noticed my skin feels a little dry after using this. All and all, it's an okay face soap.
I absolutely love this product! I keep one in all my bathrooms. I not only use it for my face but my body as well, it's perfect for exfoliating the whole body. It leaves a strong cooling sensation, so if that bothers you youor are sensitive to this, I wouldn't recommend this for you. Because of the strong tingle/cooling sensation I do recommend washing it off the face quickly. I love the shape of this bar, it allows to get around the nose perfectly.
I'm in love with this bar. It has a peppermint smell to it. I don't really smell the charcoal in it. I'm sure it's in there but I read what's actually in this product. It has a lot of peppermint principles in it. Peppermint is really good on the skin so I don't really have any issues with this bar. I'm actually in love with it more. I would recommend getting this bar. It's a very great bar. I wasn't sure that I wasn't going to like but I really do. The price is also pretty cheap for it. I got it on sale at Wal-Mart.
So I was having really bad breakouts and I didn't know why, and nothing was clearing them up. I had tried what felt like everything and I bought this on a whim because I couldn't find the fluid kind and omg it has cleared up most my breakouts. It leaves your face so so clean, squeaky clean so you definitely need to moisturize after this soap. And it says you can exfoliate with it but it actually scraped my face and gave me little abrasions so that's why I'm only giving it four stars but besides that I love love it.
I have combo skin and I get a breakout every now and then. I use this bar to exfoliate my face every other night after I take off my make up. I pair this soap bar with a charcoal infused exfoliating cloth. My skin feels SO clean after using this product. I immediately moisturize after using it because this definitely can dry your skin out. It also lasts forever. I plan on purchasing more Biore charcoal products because I love this one so much. I highly recommend this product.
When I first started using this soap I really liked it. I use it at the end of the day as a face cleanser and when I shower on my back to exfoliate since I get small pimples. The soap is a little rough if you apply directly onto your face so I like to lather it on my hand then apply to my face. It is a little drying so if you have dry skin I wouldn't recommend.
I am soooo happy I decided to try this product! I have very sensitive skin,and so I was nervous to try this because I wasn't sure how my skin would react to this product, but I am so glad I did. My face hasn't looked this good in awhile. My pores are noticeably smaller and my blackheads are also not as noticeable. I highly recommend trying this product you will be happy you did.
This is great for oily to normal skin ! It clears pores and refines them while clarifying skin. It may be too harsh and make the skin dry if you're already a person with dry skin. It's a really great value for the quality of the product and mattified and softened my skin. I wouldn't recommend putting the bar directly on the face because it has little hard particles in it the doesn't transfer to the face if you use your hand, a soft rag or face sponge.
I love this charcoal soap! It's gentle enough for use on face and body. Very deep cleansing and exfoliating as promised. Worth the price and long lasting for at least 2 half weeks. My pores are non existent,my skin is smooth and polished. I love the tingling feeling of clean from the nourishing perppermint extract. I also use the gel face cleanser for day cleansing. Perfect for acne prone skin in any season. I like this brand transitioning to colder weather.
Q & A
I have the Biore charcoal gel style cleanser. I was wondering if this bar works better, worse, or the same as the gel style cleanser? Is the bar too harsh for sensitive skin?
Does this exfoliate? And do you think this could take the place of a daily cleanser?
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Is this good for combination skin?
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos