Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.
Charcoal? For my face? You bet. Natural charcoal is known to degunk pores. Infused with refreshing peppermint oil and exfoliating jojoba beads, this unique formula works to make skin smooth and 2.5x cleaner than a basic cleanser.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
Wet hands with warm water and work bar into a white lather. Massage lather gently across face. Rinse thoroughly. Use up to twice daily. If dryness occurs, reduce usage.
For external use only. Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.
How it Works:
- The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
- Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
- Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh
Sodium Palmate, Water, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Palm Kernel Acid, Menthone Glycerin Acetal, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Carbon, Coco-glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Jojoba Esters, Galactoarabinan, Tetrasodium Edta, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Charcoal Powder.see more...
Top Questions See all 221 Q&A
Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
- "Love love love this stuff!!! I recommend this to anyone who suffers acne. It will definitely help to clear the blemishes asap!! It's about 8 bucks which I don't think is too overly priced for this." in 178 reviews
- "I was searching for a new gentle cleanser to try and there was a coupon on this bar for 2 dollars off making it 4 dollars and some change at walmart. I figured it wouldn't hurt to try it.. but i fell in love. i have pretty big pores and i have combination skin. This soap really does get down in my pores and clear out all of the dirt in my skin. It has a peppermint like feel to it, and it definitely doesn't feel good if it gets in your eyes. I love it though. I use it while I am in the shower because I feel like the heat opens my pores and really allows this to get in there and get all the dirt out, then I follow my normal routine. witch hazel and moisturizer. " in 100 reviews
- "So before trying this cleansing bar, I had tried soooo many facial cleansers. My skin had started breaking out horrible when I started using the clarisonic. I couldn't get anything to calm the breakouts. I found this by accident while in Walmart. So I thought well I'll try a bar, thinking that maybe some chemical in the liquid cleansers was contributing to my breakouts. OMG my face is like a night and day difference! I hope Biore never discontinues this bar! Smells great too! Minty fresh. Doesn't over dry and removes make up great. Just be careful around eyes. " in 48 reviews
I love this charcoal bar! I have had a very hard time finding a product that works on my acne and this seems to do the trick! The only thing that I can complain about is it makes my face a bit dry after using it every day.
Biore charcoal bar is my go to for my skincare regime. I have very sensitive skin so I use this once a week. It deeply penetrates pores and leaves your skin feeling cool and refreshing!!!!
I saw this and had to give it a try. It left my face feeling very clean afterward and I love the cool feeling it left after using it. I would definitely recommend it!
This stuff is really good about penetrating deep down in the pores to grab all the funky stuff you've gathered from the long day. truly love biore cleaning products.
This is the best thing ever! Works better then any face wash I have every tried. I'm so glad someone told me to try this charcoal bar. I recommend it to everyone now.
I absolutely love this charcoal bar. Just like the name says this bar really does penetrates your skin. Once I rinsed the residue off my skin looked so refreshed.
This bar cleans my face and leaves it feeling fresh. I have really oily skin, and it is amazing at removing that oil without drying out my face. I highly recommend this bar.
This product is for people with black and white heads. I have many black heads and when a friend recommended me this product I couldn't wait to try it. It got rid of all my impurities and left my face fresh.
I really like all the products Biore has especially the the one where the cream activates when you put it on your wet face makes my face feel fresh &i don't break out a lot especially with those big ugly ones.
This charcoal bar is awesome! It removes dirt and oil that's trapped in my pores, especially on my nose and chin! The first time I used it, my skin was extremely smooth afterwards. This bar also lasts a long time and it's less than $6!!
Q & A
I have the Biore charcoal gel style cleanser. I was wondering if this bar works better, worse, or the same as the gel style cleanser? Is the bar too harsh for sensitive skin?
Does this exfoliate? And do you think this could take the place of a daily cleanser?
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Is this good for combination skin?
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos