BY BIORÉ

Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.

How to Use:

Cautions:

How it Works:

• The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
  • Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
  • Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh

Kayle W.
I love this charcoal bar! I have had a very hard time finding a product that works on my acne and this seems to do the trick! The only thing that I can complain about is it makes my face a bit dry after using it every day.
Cresent W.
Biore charcoal bar is my go to for my skincare regime. I have very sensitive skin so I use this once a week. It deeply penetrates pores and leaves your skin feeling cool and refreshing!!!!
Rachel C.
I saw this and had to give it a try. It left my face feeling very clean afterward and I love the cool feeling it left after using it. I would definitely recommend it!
Clarissa M.
This stuff is really good about penetrating deep down in the pores to grab all the funky stuff you've gathered from the long day. truly love biore cleaning products.
Ashley T.
This is the best thing ever! Works better then any face wash I have every tried. I'm so glad someone told me to try this charcoal bar. I recommend it to everyone now.
Shakara R.
Edwards, MS
I absolutely love this charcoal bar. Just like the name says this bar really does penetrates your skin. Once I rinsed the residue off my skin looked so refreshed.
Lori E.
Athens, GA
This bar cleans my face and leaves it feeling fresh. I have really oily skin, and it is amazing at removing that oil without drying out my face. I highly recommend this bar.
Abby S.
Scranton, PA
This product is for people with black and white heads. I have many black heads and when a friend recommended me this product I couldn't wait to try it. It got rid of all my impurities and left my face fresh.
nohemy p.
I really like all the products Biore has especially the the one where the cream activates when you put it on your wet face makes my face feel fresh &i don't break out a lot especially with those big ugly ones.
Jessica  K.
Fayetteville, AR
This charcoal bar is awesome! It removes dirt and oil that's trapped in my pores, especially on my nose and chin! The first time I used it, my skin was extremely smooth afterwards. This bar also lasts a long time and it's less than $6!!
Kelsey M.
Jordyn G.
Harrisburg, PA
Georgeanna J.
Richmond
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Alison H.
Ashland, PA
Is this good for combination skin?
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?