BY BIORÉ

Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.

How to Use:

Cautions:

How it Works:

• The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
  • Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
  • Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh

Denise B.
Works good. Cleans out pores, shrinks them a little. The package shows the size of the soap. If you use it everytime you shower it works best. Pretty gentle but I use oil after. Some say it does not work, but if you use it daily, it will. Yes, I recommend people try it.
Amanda H.
Prospect, CT
I have always had a problem with blackheads on my nose and dealing with the much hated T zone. I've tried EVERYTHING. After using this ONE time my nose and T zone feels and looks so smooth. Amazing.
Hailey C.
Sanford, NC
Okay, so first off you HAVE to try this bar! I've had little to NO breakouts/black heads. I got my bar from Walmart for a little over $5 and will continue to buy a new one every time I run out! LOVE!!!!
Anna G.
Deville, LA
I love this bar. It makes my skin feel amazing. It smells like toothpaste and burns if it gets in your eues but its so worth it. I use it whenever my face is feeling a bit more oily than usual.
makaeyla Z.
I love this! I use it on my face as well as my body when I feel like I need a deeper cleanse. It's lasted six months so far and I probably have another two months left. I would highly recommend!
Valeria R.
Pasadena
This bar soap is really good and penetrating. I definitely loved it. It leaves a really gentle face and it does it's job. The packaging is really convincing, its very effective and helpful like I said. I do recommend this for other people because it does the job.
Irma F.
WEST FARGO, ND
I don't notice that my pores got any smaller but this bar does have a really nice peppermint smell and leaves my skin very soft although it makes my face feel very dry as I'm washing it off.
Brianna L.
Worcester, MA
This product helped at the time I was using it, but my skin got used to it fast and started irritating my skin. Besides that, it helped my acne and kept my skin super soft. [product:bioré-pore-penetrating-charcoal-bar]
Megan B.
Cincinnati, OH
Biore products make me break out. I hoped this was different after reading reviews. Sadly, my skin has broken out like crazy. I also don't like the way this made my skin feel after I'd use it.
Kate K.
Orlando
It's an amazing product. Cleans your face while leaving skin moisturized. It gets rid of blackheads, also I have noticed less break outs. Not to mention it smells and feels great on your skin.
Kelsey M.
Jordyn G.
Harrisburg, PA
Georgeanna J.
Richmond
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Alison H.
Ashland, PA
Is this good for combination skin?
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?