Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.
Charcoal? For my face? You bet. Natural charcoal is known to degunk pores. Infused with refreshing peppermint oil and exfoliating jojoba beads, this unique formula works to make skin smooth and 2.5x cleaner than a basic cleanser.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
Wet hands with warm water and work bar into a white lather. Massage lather gently across face. Rinse thoroughly. Use up to twice daily. If dryness occurs, reduce usage.
For external use only. Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.
How it Works:
- The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
- Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
- Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh
Sodium Palmate, Water, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Palm Kernel Acid, Menthone Glycerin Acetal, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Carbon, Coco-glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Jojoba Esters, Galactoarabinan, Tetrasodium Edta, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Charcoal Powder.see more...
Top Questions See all 221 Q&A
Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
- "Love love love this stuff!!! I recommend this to anyone who suffers acne. It will definitely help to clear the blemishes asap!! It's about 8 bucks which I don't think is too overly priced for this." in 178 reviews
- "I was searching for a new gentle cleanser to try and there was a coupon on this bar for 2 dollars off making it 4 dollars and some change at walmart. I figured it wouldn't hurt to try it.. but i fell in love. i have pretty big pores and i have combination skin. This soap really does get down in my pores and clear out all of the dirt in my skin. It has a peppermint like feel to it, and it definitely doesn't feel good if it gets in your eyes. I love it though. I use it while I am in the shower because I feel like the heat opens my pores and really allows this to get in there and get all the dirt out, then I follow my normal routine. witch hazel and moisturizer. " in 100 reviews
- "So before trying this cleansing bar, I had tried soooo many facial cleansers. My skin had started breaking out horrible when I started using the clarisonic. I couldn't get anything to calm the breakouts. I found this by accident while in Walmart. So I thought well I'll try a bar, thinking that maybe some chemical in the liquid cleansers was contributing to my breakouts. OMG my face is like a night and day difference! I hope Biore never discontinues this bar! Smells great too! Minty fresh. Doesn't over dry and removes make up great. Just be careful around eyes. " in 48 reviews
Works good. Cleans out pores, shrinks them a little. The package shows the size of the soap. If you use it everytime you shower it works best. Pretty gentle but I use oil after. Some say it does not work, but if you use it daily, it will. Yes, I recommend people try it.
I have always had a problem with blackheads on my nose and dealing with the much hated T zone. I've tried EVERYTHING. After using this ONE time my nose and T zone feels and looks so smooth. Amazing.
Okay, so first off you HAVE to try this bar! I've had little to NO breakouts/black heads. I got my bar from Walmart for a little over $5 and will continue to buy a new one every time I run out! LOVE!!!!
I love this bar. It makes my skin feel amazing. It smells like toothpaste and burns if it gets in your eues but its so worth it. I use it whenever my face is feeling a bit more oily than usual.
I love this! I use it on my face as well as my body when I feel like I need a deeper cleanse. It's lasted six months so far and I probably have another two months left. I would highly recommend!
This bar soap is really good and penetrating. I definitely loved it. It leaves a really gentle face and it does it's job. The packaging is really convincing, its very effective and helpful like I said. I do recommend this for other people because it does the job.
I don't notice that my pores got any smaller but this bar does have a really nice peppermint smell and leaves my skin very soft although it makes my face feel very dry as I'm washing it off.
This product helped at the time I was using it, but my skin got used to it fast and started irritating my skin. Besides that, it helped my acne and kept my skin super soft. [product:bioré-pore-penetrating-charcoal-bar]
Biore products make me break out. I hoped this was different after reading reviews. Sadly, my skin has broken out like crazy. I also don't like the way this made my skin feel after I'd use it.
It's an amazing product. Cleans your face while leaving skin moisturized. It gets rid of blackheads, also I have noticed less break outs. Not to mention it smells and feels great on your skin.
Q & A
I have the Biore charcoal gel style cleanser. I was wondering if this bar works better, worse, or the same as the gel style cleanser? Is the bar too harsh for sensitive skin?
Does this exfoliate? And do you think this could take the place of a daily cleanser?
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Is this good for combination skin?
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos