BY BIORÉ

Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.

How to Use:

Cautions:

How it Works:

• The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
  • Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
  • Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh

Ashley M.
Lexington
I use the Biore charcoal bar every day. Gentle but very thorough cleansing. It is definitely worth the price and it's not expensive at all. I love the fresh, tingly feeling after I wash my face.
Madii M.
I have been having problem with large pores for a year or so. I just stumbled upon this soap and I love it! It makes my pores look small and my face looks really clean after using it! I have also noticed that my face is less oily than before. I will definitely use it again!
Adam F.
Williamsville, NY
Use this every night before I go to bed. Makes my face feel clean (but not dried out). Good fragrance and keeps my skin free from dirt and oil. Would recommend to anyone looking for a facial cleanser.
Breana B.
Kingsville, TX
I absolutely LOVE this bar. I use it twice daily once before and after bed and it always leaves my face feeling super soft and light. It gets deep in yours pores to give you a full clean face all day.
Andrea T.
I purchased this bar because my skin can get rough at times. I figured charcoal....why not? I’ll try something new. This little bar is MAGICAL! I haven’t had a breakout since I started using it. It’s also controlled the oil on my face. The only downside is that it’s a little rough on the face..

I’d definitely buy again.
Jessica E.
San Antonio, TX
I use bar of soap in the shower. I also switch which other body acne products. But since I am a bigger woman I get acne in between my thighs and using this bar soap it works wonders for body care.
Megan B.
Little canada, MN
I just purchased these for the first time 2 weeks ago and I was amazed at how well they worked. They are a little expensive, but feel great on your face and clear any blackheads up incredibly fast.
Shelby M.
Tucson, AZ
This scrub bar was a game changer in my routine. Not only is it invigorating but after one or two uses standing visibly tell a difference in your skin complexion and pore size. I love the brand Biore 😍😍😍
Aj C.
Juneau
Leaves face feeling fresh, smells good and lasts forever! Price is great. Perfect for my combo skin. I got mine from Walmart. Will definitely buy again. Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
Alyssa Z.
Glenolden, PA
Love love love this stuff!!! I recommend this to anyone who suffers acne. It will definitely help to clear the blemishes asap!! It's about 8 bucks which I don't think is too overly priced for this.
Kelsey M.
Jordyn G.
Harrisburg, PA
Georgeanna J.
Richmond
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Alison H.
Ashland, PA
Is this good for combination skin?
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?