BY BIORÉ

Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.

How to Use:

Cautions:

How it Works:

• The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
  • Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
  • Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh

Ariel L.
This bar is SO great. It's infused with mint and this exfoliating jo joba beads. I bought it at ulta for $5.00. It clears up acne and leaves your skin feeling fresh and cool. I was very surprised with this product.
Bree R.
Seymour, TN
Finally a product that I can really tell works! My pores are smaller and my face is smoothr. I think my skin tone has evened out too. I love the smell and the way it feels. Definitely going to purchase again
Chelby C.
Humble, TX
This bar is wonderful, especially for early mornings. It practically wakes your skin up for the day. I love the scent and the menthol sensation that it leaves on your skin. It’s a little pricey for one soap bar, but I would purchase it again.
Sil L.
Le eh estado ultimando durante este mes, y mi piel ah tenido una transformación lenta pero notoria, me encNta como deja mi piel súper suave , y limpia , yo lo uso por la mañana y or la noche. Y me encanta.
Dunia L.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This soap makes my face look so radiant and soft! For such a good price , it's totally worth it. I have pretty sensitive skin and my skin reacted very well to it. I would definitely recommend this product.
Iris A.
Nicholson
I love this bar! I used it mostly on my face but also whenever I get any sort of body acne and it clears right up! I love that it has little exfoliants in the bar itself, as well as the mint after feeling.
Helen M.
Jersey City, NJ
I used this product after trying Biore's Charcoal Cleanser (which I love), and was somewhat disappointed. The bar felt rough on my skin, and if you're using this to remove makeup, a bar product isn't the best choice. I would, however, use again as the second step in double-cleansing.
Christina C.
Lakewood , CO
This product is easy to apply, and is relaxing with its warmth. Not kidding! It actually warms your face and feels amazing. I feel like my face was brighter afterwords too. The only drawback was the smell.
Nina V.
needville
Love it.! Left my skin so soft and very hydrated and not oily all day took care of all the dead skin and oily face . It's really a great product. It also cleans up the acne after a few weeks of use. Great 👍
Carol R.
You can feel the soap cleaning your skin. You're face feels fresh and almost minty after you wash it off. You can tell it's getting in deep when you feel the slight stinging as it goes deep into your pores
Kelsey M.
Jordyn G.
Harrisburg, PA
Georgeanna J.
Richmond
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Alison H.
Ashland, PA
Is this good for combination skin?
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?