Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.
Charcoal? For my face? You bet. Natural charcoal is known to degunk pores. Infused with refreshing peppermint oil and exfoliating jojoba beads, this unique formula works to make skin smooth and 2.5x cleaner than a basic cleanser.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
Wet hands with warm water and work bar into a white lather. Massage lather gently across face. Rinse thoroughly. Use up to twice daily. If dryness occurs, reduce usage.
For external use only. Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.
How it Works:
- The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
- Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
- Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh
Sodium Palmate, Water, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Palm Kernel Acid, Menthone Glycerin Acetal, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Carbon, Coco-glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Jojoba Esters, Galactoarabinan, Tetrasodium Edta, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Charcoal Powder.see more...
Top Questions See all 222 Q&A
Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
- "Love love love this stuff!!! I recommend this to anyone who suffers acne. It will definitely help to clear the blemishes asap!! It's about 8 bucks which I don't think is too overly priced for this." in 178 reviews
- "I was searching for a new gentle cleanser to try and there was a coupon on this bar for 2 dollars off making it 4 dollars and some change at walmart. I figured it wouldn't hurt to try it.. but i fell in love. i have pretty big pores and i have combination skin. This soap really does get down in my pores and clear out all of the dirt in my skin. It has a peppermint like feel to it, and it definitely doesn't feel good if it gets in your eyes. I love it though. I use it while I am in the shower because I feel like the heat opens my pores and really allows this to get in there and get all the dirt out, then I follow my normal routine. witch hazel and moisturizer. " in 100 reviews
- "So before trying this cleansing bar, I had tried soooo many facial cleansers. My skin had started breaking out horrible when I started using the clarisonic. I couldn't get anything to calm the breakouts. I found this by accident while in Walmart. So I thought well I'll try a bar, thinking that maybe some chemical in the liquid cleansers was contributing to my breakouts. OMG my face is like a night and day difference! I hope Biore never discontinues this bar! Smells great too! Minty fresh. Doesn't over dry and removes make up great. Just be careful around eyes. " in 48 reviews
This bar is SO great. It's infused with mint and this exfoliating jo joba beads. I bought it at ulta for $5.00. It clears up acne and leaves your skin feeling fresh and cool. I was very surprised with this product.
Finally a product that I can really tell works! My pores are smaller and my face is smoothr. I think my skin tone has evened out too. I love the smell and the way it feels. Definitely going to purchase again
This bar is wonderful, especially for early mornings. It practically wakes your skin up for the day. I love the scent and the menthol sensation that it leaves on your skin. It’s a little pricey for one soap bar, but I would purchase it again.
Le eh estado ultimando durante este mes, y mi piel ah tenido una transformación lenta pero notoria, me encNta como deja mi piel súper suave , y limpia , yo lo uso por la mañana y or la noche. Y me encanta.
This soap makes my face look so radiant and soft! For such a good price , it's totally worth it. I have pretty sensitive skin and my skin reacted very well to it. I would definitely recommend this product.
I love this bar! I used it mostly on my face but also whenever I get any sort of body acne and it clears right up! I love that it has little exfoliants in the bar itself, as well as the mint after feeling.
I used this product after trying Biore's Charcoal Cleanser (which I love), and was somewhat disappointed. The bar felt rough on my skin, and if you're using this to remove makeup, a bar product isn't the best choice. I would, however, use again as the second step in double-cleansing.
This product is easy to apply, and is relaxing with its warmth. Not kidding! It actually warms your face and feels amazing. I feel like my face was brighter afterwords too. The only drawback was the smell.
Love it.! Left my skin so soft and very hydrated and not oily all day took care of all the dead skin and oily face . It's really a great product. It also cleans up the acne after a few weeks of use. Great 👍
You can feel the soap cleaning your skin. You're face feels fresh and almost minty after you wash it off. You can tell it's getting in deep when you feel the slight stinging as it goes deep into your pores
Q & A
I have the Biore charcoal gel style cleanser. I was wondering if this bar works better, worse, or the same as the gel style cleanser? Is the bar too harsh for sensitive skin?
Does this exfoliate? And do you think this could take the place of a daily cleanser?
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Is this good for combination skin?
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos