BY BIORÉ

Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.

How to Use:

Cautions:

How it Works:

• The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
  • Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
  • Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh

Sarah B.
Don’t make the same mistake I did. This is definitely not for sensitive skin. After using I immediately had a painful red rash on my face that took a few days to go away. I have heard great things about this product so I’m sure it works great for some people.
Yasmin M.
Charlotte, NC
MY ALL TIME FAVORITE!!! I love love love this product it’s kinda pricey but it’s worth it i makes my face feel so refreshed I purchase this product at Walgreens and I buy multiple boxes of this product
Meg R.
I'm a ginger with mild acne, but very sensitive and itchy skin. I've tried all kinds of products and this bar is hands downy favorite thing I've used. The Charcoal does help cleanse and empty your pores. Makes sure you rise after you've gotten the suds off!
To lather the bar can be a little tricky. Your hands need to be damp/wet but not WET. Dampen your hands, and roll the bar between them to get the beginning of lather. Than rub your hands together to really lather and apply. The bar lasts for a while, but the last few uses result in a waxy, non-lathering texture. That's my cue to replace my bar.
The scent is fresh, and crisp, almost minty. Makes your face feel clean.
I mostly use this bar on my face, but sometimes when I notice a surplus of bumps and ingrown hair forming in my armpits I give them a scrub too. Works Everytime. Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
Victoria D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I stuggle with my open pores and after using this it has made them less visible. Always doing it's job to get my face cometely clean and feeling fresh! Love this product would honestly recommend it to others!
Megan P.
Delaware, OH
Love this bar, I use it once a day along with my Doterra HD Clear routine (I was my face once in the morning and once at night, Ill use this in the shower and then the foaming cleanser that comes in the Doterra HD Clear when I wash my face in the sink). I dont think its anything life changing but I love the minty scent and the way it leaves my skin feeling cool and clean. This bar lasts a LONG time, I usually only have to buy it once a year if that. I didn't realize until picking up a new one today it suggested even using on your body, I'm going to give it a try on my chest and back since I've been getting a few breakouts now and then.
Danielle R.
Chenango Fks, NY
I needed to try something new, and everyone has been raving about charcoal. After looking at some reviews I bought the Biore Charcoal Cleansing Bar. I use this every day now. It has an invigorating tingling feeling and your face feels refresh and clean. I not only lather the soap but I actually scrub my face with bar because it has a exfoliating texture. I also have seen a improvement in my skin tone with less blemishes. well priced between $4-$5. Biore is a trusted brand. I do use a daily face cream because I did start to notice dryness specially in the winter.
Taylor T.
I love this bar.  I tried it out because I have such a hard time with clogged dark pores (aka blackheads).  I have tried so much.  Nothing works like a miracle, but I noticed a improvement after just two days using this! It is super refreshing, wakening, and satisfying.  Its super exfoliating, so people with more sentitive skin may wat to use a cloth or hands verses using the bar directly on the face.  It is slightly drying because the soap is so basic on the pH scale, that is the only reason I gave it four stars instead of five.  I have dry skin anyways, and I normally just use Dove so this is a bit of a change for my skin.  But the improvement in my pores were great! Cheap price and good quality.  Totally worth it!
Trish V.
This product was very drying to my skin. Maybe better suited for someone who has super oily skin. Would not recommend for those with sensitive skin or normal/combination.
Wendy T.
I use this charcoal bar on my t-zone area when I find myself having problem skin. I don't use this charcoal bar often though because I feel it can be drying on the skin. Whatever skincare routine you have, with this bar, you need to be able to hydrate your skin. Otherwise, that dryness will cause you to overproduce oil, which would be counter-productive. It works though. Not a magical cure-all. But it's definitely a cheap item that has 'charcoal' in it. I still have half a bar left and have now switched to a different charcoal bar that may be a lot better for me.
Rabeea B.
El Paso, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
I wasn't sure about buying this soap but I'm so glad I did. It felt exfoliates your skin and has a peppermint, tingly feel to it. Perfect for summer for body and face
Kelsey M.
Jordyn G.
Harrisburg, PA
Georgeanna J.
Richmond
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Alison H.
Ashland, PA
Is this good for combination skin?
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?