Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.
Charcoal? For my face? You bet. Natural charcoal is known to degunk pores. Infused with refreshing peppermint oil and exfoliating jojoba beads, this unique formula works to make skin smooth and 2.5x cleaner than a basic cleanser.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
Wet hands with warm water and work bar into a white lather. Massage lather gently across face. Rinse thoroughly. Use up to twice daily. If dryness occurs, reduce usage.
For external use only. Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.
How it Works:
- The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
- Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
- Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh
Sodium Palmate, Water, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Palm Kernel Acid, Menthone Glycerin Acetal, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Carbon, Coco-glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Jojoba Esters, Galactoarabinan, Tetrasodium Edta, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Charcoal Powder.see more...
Top Questions See all 221 Q&A
Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
- "Love love love this stuff!!! I recommend this to anyone who suffers acne. It will definitely help to clear the blemishes asap!! It's about 8 bucks which I don't think is too overly priced for this." in 178 reviews
- "I was searching for a new gentle cleanser to try and there was a coupon on this bar for 2 dollars off making it 4 dollars and some change at walmart. I figured it wouldn't hurt to try it.. but i fell in love. i have pretty big pores and i have combination skin. This soap really does get down in my pores and clear out all of the dirt in my skin. It has a peppermint like feel to it, and it definitely doesn't feel good if it gets in your eyes. I love it though. I use it while I am in the shower because I feel like the heat opens my pores and really allows this to get in there and get all the dirt out, then I follow my normal routine. witch hazel and moisturizer. " in 100 reviews
- "So before trying this cleansing bar, I had tried soooo many facial cleansers. My skin had started breaking out horrible when I started using the clarisonic. I couldn't get anything to calm the breakouts. I found this by accident while in Walmart. So I thought well I'll try a bar, thinking that maybe some chemical in the liquid cleansers was contributing to my breakouts. OMG my face is like a night and day difference! I hope Biore never discontinues this bar! Smells great too! Minty fresh. Doesn't over dry and removes make up great. Just be careful around eyes. " in 48 reviews
I will never use anything else to clean my face with. This bar lathers easily (which always makes me feel cleaner) and it has a month smell/ feel to it. Since I've started using this bar, I haven't had a major breakout.
I purchased this bar late last February and I have seen fabulous results. Usually I have moderate to severe acne, but using this twice a week helps keep my acne on the down low. I recommend this product to everyone!
I'm using this product About 2 months, and I found it very good. It removes the oil from the skin instantly, but after a while the eosity returns. I'm using every day in the shower, so let's wait for more results
Biore I feel is rough on your face. I do not feel like this product helped with beak outs. It more so dried out my face than anything. I also got redness from it. Will not be spending that much on Biore again.
I purchased this charcoal bar today after hearing the commercial on the radio. I have clogged small pores of blackheads on my cheeks. After first use I'm impressed. Can't wait to see cleaner and beautiful cheeks.
This is a great charcoal soap bar! I use this one in the shower and it really helps clean my pores and leaves me with a fresh, not too dry face afterwards. It lasts quite a while, lathers well and smells great. I've even gotten my husband addicted to it!
The Biore pore penetrating charcoal bar is great in the shower to reach all of the places you can get acne on your body. This product is also a wonderful product to use as a face wash with wash cloth in the shower.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! I have used it for about 2 years now and it has really helped by improving my skin and my acne. It's very cleansing and doesn't dry my skin out at all. I highly recommend this product to anyone.
This bar is SO great. It's infused with mint and this exfoliating jo joba beads. I bought it at ulta for $5.00. It clears up acne and leaves your skin feeling fresh and cool. I was very surprised with this product.
I have really sensitive skin and I did not like this product. It has an overly minty smell to it and makes your skin tingle also I noticed I was getting red break outs after using it in the shower. If you have sensitive skin I would not recommend.
Q & A
I have the Biore charcoal gel style cleanser. I was wondering if this bar works better, worse, or the same as the gel style cleanser? Is the bar too harsh for sensitive skin?
Does this exfoliate? And do you think this could take the place of a daily cleanser?
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Is this good for combination skin?
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos