BY BIORÉ

Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.

How to Use:

Cautions:

How it Works:

• The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
  • Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
  • Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh

Taylor C.
San Antonio, TX
I will never use anything else to clean my face with. This bar lathers easily (which always makes me feel cleaner) and it has a month smell/ feel to it. Since I've started using this bar, I haven't had a major breakout.
Ben S.
Church Hill, TN
I purchased this bar late last February and I have seen fabulous results. Usually I have moderate to severe acne, but using this twice a week helps keep my acne on the down low. I recommend this product to everyone!
Mariana B.
Southern Pines, Nc
I'm using this product About 2 months, and I found it very good. It removes the oil from the skin instantly, but after a while the eosity returns. I'm using every day in the shower, so let's wait for more results
Desiree B.
Charlotte, NC
Biore I feel is rough on your face. I do not feel like this product helped with beak outs. It more so dried out my face than anything. I also got redness from it. Will not be spending that much on Biore again.
Shavonda P.
Gray, GA
I purchased this charcoal bar today after hearing the commercial on the radio. I have clogged small pores of blackheads on my cheeks. After first use I'm impressed. Can't wait to see cleaner and beautiful cheeks.
Marissa F.
Toledo, OH
This is a great charcoal soap bar! I use this one in the shower and it really helps clean my pores and leaves me with a fresh, not too dry face afterwards. It lasts quite a while, lathers well and smells great. I've even gotten my husband addicted to it!
Abbey R.
The Biore pore penetrating charcoal bar is great in the shower to reach all of the places you can get acne on your body. This product is also a wonderful product to use as a face wash with wash cloth in the shower.
MaSena B.
West Hamlin, WV
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! I have used it for about 2 years now and it has really helped by improving my skin and my acne. It's very cleansing and doesn't dry my skin out at all. I highly recommend this product to anyone.
Ariel L.
This bar is SO great. It's infused with mint and this exfoliating jo joba beads. I bought it at ulta for $5.00. It clears up acne and leaves your skin feeling fresh and cool. I was very surprised with this product.
Manjot C.
Seattle, WA
I have really sensitive skin and I did not like this product. It has an overly minty smell to it and makes your skin tingle also I noticed I was getting red break outs after using it in the shower. If you have sensitive skin I would not recommend.
Kelsey M.
Jordyn G.
Harrisburg, PA
Georgeanna J.
Richmond
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Alison H.
Ashland, PA
Is this good for combination skin?
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?