Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.
Charcoal? For my face? You bet. Natural charcoal is known to degunk pores. Infused with refreshing peppermint oil and exfoliating jojoba beads, this unique formula works to make skin smooth and 2.5x cleaner than a basic cleanser.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
Wet hands with warm water and work bar into a white lather. Massage lather gently across face. Rinse thoroughly. Use up to twice daily. If dryness occurs, reduce usage.
For external use only. Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.
How it Works:
- The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
- Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
- Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh
Sodium Palmate, Water, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Palm Kernel Acid, Menthone Glycerin Acetal, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Carbon, Coco-glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Jojoba Esters, Galactoarabinan, Tetrasodium Edta, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Charcoal Powder.see more...
Top Questions See all 221 Q&A
Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
- "Love love love this stuff!!! I recommend this to anyone who suffers acne. It will definitely help to clear the blemishes asap!! It's about 8 bucks which I don't think is too overly priced for this." in 178 reviews
- "I was searching for a new gentle cleanser to try and there was a coupon on this bar for 2 dollars off making it 4 dollars and some change at walmart. I figured it wouldn't hurt to try it.. but i fell in love. i have pretty big pores and i have combination skin. This soap really does get down in my pores and clear out all of the dirt in my skin. It has a peppermint like feel to it, and it definitely doesn't feel good if it gets in your eyes. I love it though. I use it while I am in the shower because I feel like the heat opens my pores and really allows this to get in there and get all the dirt out, then I follow my normal routine. witch hazel and moisturizer. " in 100 reviews
- "So before trying this cleansing bar, I had tried soooo many facial cleansers. My skin had started breaking out horrible when I started using the clarisonic. I couldn't get anything to calm the breakouts. I found this by accident while in Walmart. So I thought well I'll try a bar, thinking that maybe some chemical in the liquid cleansers was contributing to my breakouts. OMG my face is like a night and day difference! I hope Biore never discontinues this bar! Smells great too! Minty fresh. Doesn't over dry and removes make up great. Just be careful around eyes. " in 48 reviews
I absolutely love this charcoal bar! I keep it in my shower and ended up buying a second one to use at night before bed. The bar leaves my face feeling fresh and clean and there's been a noticeable increase in oil on my face.
Swear by this lil miracle bar. It's been working wonders on my face. I use at least 2-3 times a week. It leaves my face nice n clean. I wish they made a moisturizer to go along with it cuz it can dry out your face a little.
I normally love products that contain charcoal it in for my combo skin, because it helps to absorb the oils in my face without over drying it, and this product did exactly that. It will leave your face tingally clean! a plus it that it smells so good!
Love it. I use this everyday when I shower. I was kind of weary about buying this at target. I was not disappointed. It leathers well and making my face feel cleaner. It does feel like it's drying out your face but it's not.
This bar is my holy grail. I don't know how I would lived with out it. I've always had bad acne and the price of it makes it so worth it. It's lasted me 3 months already and is still a full bar. I highly recommend this bar to everyone.
I absolutely love this product, you can see noticeable differences within the first week of use! this product also leaves your face feeling clean and fresh with a minty tingle! I definitely recommend using this product if you have had bad black heads like I have!
I use it every morning . For that deep clean fresh feeling in the morning . It also helps peel my deep dirty sing from over night build up . I highly recommend this bar , it's truly deep scrubs with the beads in it . - A
I use this bar daily I love it! It is one of the few things that actually makes my face feel refreshed. I have seen a huge difference in my acne since I began using it. If you have rather oily skin I highly recommend it!
I'm a big fan of charcoal products. I especially like this one! After washing my face with this, it made my face feel so soft. I've seen so much improvement in my blackheads! I will continue to buy and use this product.
I will never use anything else to clean my face with. This bar lathers easily (which always makes me feel cleaner) and it has a month smell/ feel to it. Since I've started using this bar, I haven't had a major breakout.
Q & A
I have the Biore charcoal gel style cleanser. I was wondering if this bar works better, worse, or the same as the gel style cleanser? Is the bar too harsh for sensitive skin?
Does this exfoliate? And do you think this could take the place of a daily cleanser?
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Is this good for combination skin?
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos