BY BIORÉ

Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.

How to Use:

Cautions:

How it Works:

• The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
  • Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
  • Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh

Katie C.
Citrus Hts, CA
I absolutely love this charcoal bar! I keep it in my shower and ended up buying a second one to use at night before bed. The bar leaves my face feeling fresh and clean and there's been a noticeable increase in oil on my face.
Jovan G.
Spring Lake, NC
Swear by this lil miracle bar. It's been working wonders on my face. I use at least 2-3 times a week. It leaves my face nice n clean. I wish they made a moisturizer to go along with it cuz it can dry out your face a little.
Gabriela s.
Bronx, NY
I normally love products that contain charcoal it in for my combo skin, because it helps to absorb the oils in my face without over drying it, and this product did exactly that. It will leave your face tingally clean! a plus it that it smells so good!
Dalena L.
Berwyn, IL
Love it. I use this everyday when I shower. I was kind of weary about buying this at target. I was not disappointed. It leathers well and making my face feel cleaner. It does feel like it's drying out your face but it's not.
Ashley B.
Dublin , TX
This bar is my holy grail. I don't know how I would lived with out it. I've always had bad acne and the price of it makes it so worth it. It's lasted me 3 months already and is still a full bar. I highly recommend this bar to everyone.
Daeja H.
Rochester
I absolutely love this product, you can see noticeable differences within the first week of use! this product also leaves your face feeling clean and fresh with a minty tingle! I definitely recommend using this product if you have had bad black heads like I have!
Ashley F.
Amsterdam, NY
I use it every morning . For that deep clean fresh feeling in the morning . It also helps peel my deep dirty sing from over night build up . I highly recommend this bar , it's truly deep scrubs with the beads in it . - A
Molly C.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
I use this bar daily I love it! It is one of the few things that actually makes my face feel refreshed. I have seen a huge difference in my acne since I began using it. If you have rather oily skin I highly recommend it!
Brittany L.
Rush Springs, OK
I'm a big fan of charcoal products. I especially like this one! After washing my face with this, it made my face feel so soft. I've seen so much improvement in my blackheads! I will continue to buy and use this product.
Taylor C.
San Antonio, TX
I will never use anything else to clean my face with. This bar lathers easily (which always makes me feel cleaner) and it has a month smell/ feel to it. Since I've started using this bar, I haven't had a major breakout.
Kelsey M.
Jordyn G.
Harrisburg, PA
Georgeanna J.
Richmond
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Alison H.
Ashland, PA
Is this good for combination skin?
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?