BY BIORÉ

Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.

How to Use:

Cautions:

How it Works:

• The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
  • Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
  • Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh

Julia G.
Los Angeles, CA
Leaves pores and skin fresh your skin feels lifted and stretched back love this bar use it twice a day. My skin feels so clean than I don't even want to wear makeup. Btw I have oily and sensative skin and this works wonders
Stephanie S.
Brownsville
 Totally recommend! I have a combination of really oily and dry skin so it’s really hard to find something that doesn’t either make my skin dryer or make my skin super oily and I think this is perfect combination  and plus it really goes into pores!
Mackenzie Elise B.
This soap bar was incredible for my skin. It was like an exfoliator and a cleanser put in one! The only thing I didn't like was how rough the exfoliating part was, only because my skin is a bit sensitive. Besides that, the soap helped my skin clear up so quickly and smells really nice!
Johnna R.
So far this has cleared the skin on my face so well, and my pores are smaller. This works better for skin, than the cleanser in the bottle did. It's not drying, and I love the smell of peppermint. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to try it.
Cara D.
Manville, RI
I love the charcoal products, and I use all the 3-in-1, the bar, and the face mask to keep maintaining clear skin. It balances out the redness and raised parts of my skin. The bar itself I expected to have a terrible smell but it actually isn't offputting at all. Definitely recommend!
Chelsea C.
Janesville
This product does feel really good on your skin and it feels amazing when you use it but I think it's all for show. Yeah sure it feels good, but I bought it for the purpose of clearing up my face. Did an awesome job making my skin soft buy it did nothin what so ever for my acne.
brenda a.
Gotta love this product. its a black facial bar soap that works into a rich, foamy lather. But it's the charcoal in the formula—which quite literally pulls dirt from my pores
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
I'm so in love with this product. I have super oily skin and the charcoal bar cleanses my face so well every night. If you are a lover of the charcoal scrub from Melt, you will love this bar. more cost effective and conveniently purchased at Target.
Kris S.
Lancaster, SC
Love this product. Deffinatly can tell a difference after first use. Was better than the mask will be using again. Came with coupons inside, very nice was not disappointed at all. Would recommend to others test skin before use and only use on face kind of tingly sensation.
Brittany Raeann K.
Austin, TX
This was my first charcoal soap to try. It was non drying and slowly helped clear up my skin. I would recommend this bar after my first time trying it and I will buy again.
Kelsey M.
Jordyn G.
Harrisburg, PA
Georgeanna J.
Richmond
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Alison H.
Ashland, PA
Is this good for combination skin?
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?