BY BIORÉ

Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.

How to Use:

Cautions:

How it Works:

• The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
  • Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
  • Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh

Cindy G.
I've been using this for over a week and I must say I love it! I love the way it leaves my skin and the tingly feeling when I'm washing my face. My face looks smoothr and cleaner!
Emily Q.
This product worked wonders for me. It made my pores unnoticeable. If you feel like your pores are clogged and noticeable, try this out. The price is pretty cheap. The bar lasts a long time. You can find it at drugstores and stores like target.
Tasha L.
milwaukee
The mint smell is absolutely amazing and makes my skin wake up! My makeup always looks super nice and smooth when I put it on after I was my face with this! The only downside is that it can be a bit rough in some areas, you just have to go lightly.
Nicole Z.
Milton, FL
I love, I mean love, this bar. I use it every couple of days to wash my face. I wish I could use it everyday because of how clean my skin feels, but it would set me out too much. It's a must have for me. I also love the biore liquid charcoal cleanser.
Kayla A.
Tampa, FL
It was great and kept my face from getting too oily and it worked until I stopped using other for a fee days, then I broke out again! I loved the tingly feel of the soap. it felt like there was grit in the soap and it really made my skin feel fresh and clean
brianna p.
BARNESVILLE, GA
I love the way this made my skin feel. My skin was so soft and not tight like some facial washes make me feel. I'm not honestly convinced that this alone can rid you of blackheads but it does help your skin remove dead skin and feel fresh and clean.
Brennan N.
Denton, TX
The best daily facewash I've ever used. I have sensitive skin that gets oily if I strip too much or don't use enough moisturizer. This clears off make up and excess oil without stripping, and it can be combined easily with other products, like a scrub, so give your skin what it needs day-to-day.
Nicole Wynn G.
gilmer, TX
So I tried this product for the first time because I love bioré products and I love the charcoal cleanser in the pump! While this bar did the same thing, I really couldn't get over how it wasn't in a pump and therefore not as sanitary. It was a good product, I just recommend the pump instead.
Julia G.
Los Angeles, CA
Leaves pores and skin fresh your skin feels lifted and stretched back love this bar use it twice a day. My skin feels so clean than I don't even want to wear makeup. Btw I have oily and sensative skin and this works wonders
Molly K.
I didn't really like this, because even when kept in my draining soap dish, it got all slimy and weird after awhile. The texture is okay, but maybe a little rough if you have sensitive skin. Just not a favorite of mine and I can't recommend it :(
Kelsey M.
Jordyn G.
Harrisburg, PA
Georgeanna J.
Richmond
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Alison H.
Ashland, PA
Is this good for combination skin?
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?