Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.
Charcoal? For my face? You bet. Natural charcoal is known to degunk pores. Infused with refreshing peppermint oil and exfoliating jojoba beads, this unique formula works to make skin smooth and 2.5x cleaner than a basic cleanser.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
Wet hands with warm water and work bar into a white lather. Massage lather gently across face. Rinse thoroughly. Use up to twice daily. If dryness occurs, reduce usage.
For external use only. Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.
How it Works:
- The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
- Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
- Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh
Sodium Palmate, Water, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Palm Kernel Acid, Menthone Glycerin Acetal, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Carbon, Coco-glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Jojoba Esters, Galactoarabinan, Tetrasodium Edta, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Charcoal Powder.see more...
Top Questions See all 221 Q&A
Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
- "Love love love this stuff!!! I recommend this to anyone who suffers acne. It will definitely help to clear the blemishes asap!! It's about 8 bucks which I don't think is too overly priced for this." in 178 reviews
- "I was searching for a new gentle cleanser to try and there was a coupon on this bar for 2 dollars off making it 4 dollars and some change at walmart. I figured it wouldn't hurt to try it.. but i fell in love. i have pretty big pores and i have combination skin. This soap really does get down in my pores and clear out all of the dirt in my skin. It has a peppermint like feel to it, and it definitely doesn't feel good if it gets in your eyes. I love it though. I use it while I am in the shower because I feel like the heat opens my pores and really allows this to get in there and get all the dirt out, then I follow my normal routine. witch hazel and moisturizer. " in 100 reviews
- "So before trying this cleansing bar, I had tried soooo many facial cleansers. My skin had started breaking out horrible when I started using the clarisonic. I couldn't get anything to calm the breakouts. I found this by accident while in Walmart. So I thought well I'll try a bar, thinking that maybe some chemical in the liquid cleansers was contributing to my breakouts. OMG my face is like a night and day difference! I hope Biore never discontinues this bar! Smells great too! Minty fresh. Doesn't over dry and removes make up great. Just be careful around eyes. " in 48 reviews
I've been using this for over a week and I must say I love it! I love the way it leaves my skin and the tingly feeling when I'm washing my face. My face looks smoothr and cleaner!
This product worked wonders for me. It made my pores unnoticeable. If you feel like your pores are clogged and noticeable, try this out. The price is pretty cheap. The bar lasts a long time. You can find it at drugstores and stores like target.
The mint smell is absolutely amazing and makes my skin wake up! My makeup always looks super nice and smooth when I put it on after I was my face with this! The only downside is that it can be a bit rough in some areas, you just have to go lightly.
I love, I mean love, this bar. I use it every couple of days to wash my face. I wish I could use it everyday because of how clean my skin feels, but it would set me out too much. It's a must have for me. I also love the biore liquid charcoal cleanser.
It was great and kept my face from getting too oily and it worked until I stopped using other for a fee days, then I broke out again! I loved the tingly feel of the soap. it felt like there was grit in the soap and it really made my skin feel fresh and clean
I love the way this made my skin feel. My skin was so soft and not tight like some facial washes make me feel. I'm not honestly convinced that this alone can rid you of blackheads but it does help your skin remove dead skin and feel fresh and clean.
The best daily facewash I've ever used. I have sensitive skin that gets oily if I strip too much or don't use enough moisturizer. This clears off make up and excess oil without stripping, and it can be combined easily with other products, like a scrub, so give your skin what it needs day-to-day.
So I tried this product for the first time because I love bioré products and I love the charcoal cleanser in the pump! While this bar did the same thing, I really couldn't get over how it wasn't in a pump and therefore not as sanitary. It was a good product, I just recommend the pump instead.
Leaves pores and skin fresh your skin feels lifted and stretched back love this bar use it twice a day. My skin feels so clean than I don't even want to wear makeup. Btw I have oily and sensative skin and this works wonders
I didn't really like this, because even when kept in my draining soap dish, it got all slimy and weird after awhile. The texture is okay, but maybe a little rough if you have sensitive skin. Just not a favorite of mine and I can't recommend it :(
Q & A
I have the Biore charcoal gel style cleanser. I was wondering if this bar works better, worse, or the same as the gel style cleanser? Is the bar too harsh for sensitive skin?
Does this exfoliate? And do you think this could take the place of a daily cleanser?
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Is this good for combination skin?
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos