Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.
Charcoal? For my face? You bet. Natural charcoal is known to degunk pores. Infused with refreshing peppermint oil and exfoliating jojoba beads, this unique formula works to make skin smooth and 2.5x cleaner than a basic cleanser.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
Wet hands with warm water and work bar into a white lather. Massage lather gently across face. Rinse thoroughly. Use up to twice daily. If dryness occurs, reduce usage.
For external use only. Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.
How it Works:
- The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
- Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
- Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh
Sodium Palmate, Water, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Palm Kernel Acid, Menthone Glycerin Acetal, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Carbon, Coco-glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Jojoba Esters, Galactoarabinan, Tetrasodium Edta, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Charcoal Powder.see more...
Top Questions See all 221 Q&A
Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
- "Love love love this stuff!!! I recommend this to anyone who suffers acne. It will definitely help to clear the blemishes asap!! It's about 8 bucks which I don't think is too overly priced for this." in 178 reviews
- "I was searching for a new gentle cleanser to try and there was a coupon on this bar for 2 dollars off making it 4 dollars and some change at walmart. I figured it wouldn't hurt to try it.. but i fell in love. i have pretty big pores and i have combination skin. This soap really does get down in my pores and clear out all of the dirt in my skin. It has a peppermint like feel to it, and it definitely doesn't feel good if it gets in your eyes. I love it though. I use it while I am in the shower because I feel like the heat opens my pores and really allows this to get in there and get all the dirt out, then I follow my normal routine. witch hazel and moisturizer. " in 100 reviews
- "So before trying this cleansing bar, I had tried soooo many facial cleansers. My skin had started breaking out horrible when I started using the clarisonic. I couldn't get anything to calm the breakouts. I found this by accident while in Walmart. So I thought well I'll try a bar, thinking that maybe some chemical in the liquid cleansers was contributing to my breakouts. OMG my face is like a night and day difference! I hope Biore never discontinues this bar! Smells great too! Minty fresh. Doesn't over dry and removes make up great. Just be careful around eyes. " in 48 reviews
Love it!!! I have black heads on my nose and chin and it helps with that extremely. My expectations where met and it was at a good price. I have purchased this product many of times!! The product was in a good price range and I would recommend it to anyone!
I've always wanted to try this product I think it's actually a great product when I got my hands on it it makes my skin feel really clean and I love that feeling especially when I have alittle bit of oily skin i bought it at cvs and yes i would buy it again 🙂
I'm still unsure if this product- I've used it for a couple of months now on and off. I'm conflicted because if I use it minimally (in conjunction with my routine) my skin looks beautiful and healthy. However, if I use it too often I break out significantly.
I've been using this soap for a month and love it. I only use it on my face. The soap itself kind of smells like toothpaste. It also leaves that cool feeling after you wash it off. My skin always feels super soft and clean. I will warn you that you might have to use moisterizer after as it does tend to dry out my skin.
Feels great and makes my skin look clean and pretty! I have great skin and am lucky to not even have to wash my face every day, so I don't know how this would fair for someone with a lot of acne or sensitive skin,but great for normal, generally clear skin.
In my opinion, this product isn't the best makeup remover. I would use a liquid face wash first, then go back in with this charcoal bar. The bar is very exfoliating and smells like mints, surprisingly. It leave the skin feeling tingly, soft, and clean. And I have noticed a difference in my skin, a good difference. I would recommend this product for sure.
This soap really cleans you. After every use I feel squeaky clean and I love it. It's not harsh on the skin and cleans away all the dirt and oil that gets trapped in your skin. I highly recommend this soap. It's not to expensive and it works pretty well.
It's so easy and it's lasted about 3-4 months so far with a lot left to give! I keep it in the shower and scrub my face with it morning and night. It makes my skin feel tingly and very fresh. It's a beauty must have, it really does penetrate your pores!
My husband and I both used this charcoal bar. We bought it from target in hopes it would take care of his blackheads. We love the texture of it and it definitely made our face feel super clean! It did make it feel a little dry but we both loved the bar.
I have not yet used this product but from what I've heard my sister buys this she is there as a facemask and she says it works really good I think I've tried it once but I'm not too sure if it was the same brand but it was a black mask seem to work right
Q & A
I have the Biore charcoal gel style cleanser. I was wondering if this bar works better, worse, or the same as the gel style cleanser? Is the bar too harsh for sensitive skin?
Does this exfoliate? And do you think this could take the place of a daily cleanser?
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Is this good for combination skin?
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos