BY BIORÉ

Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.

How to Use:

Cautions:

How it Works:

• The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
  • Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
  • Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh

Taylor L.
Huntington
Love it!!! I have black heads on my nose and chin and it helps with that extremely.  My expectations where met and it was at a good price. I have purchased this product many of times!! The product was in a good price range and I would recommend it to anyone!
Melissa P.
Visalia
I've always wanted to try this product I think it's actually a great product when I got my hands on it it makes my skin feel really clean and I love that feeling especially when I have alittle bit of oily skin i bought it at cvs and yes i would buy it again 🙂
Meredith W.
Harrisonburg
I'm still unsure if this product- I've used it for a couple of months now on and off. I'm conflicted because if I use it minimally (in conjunction with my routine) my skin looks beautiful and healthy. However, if I use it too often I break out significantly.
Brittany A.
Raceland, LA
I've been using this soap for a month and love it. I only use it on my face. The soap itself kind of smells like toothpaste. It also leaves that cool feeling after you wash it off. My skin always feels super soft and clean. I will warn you that you might have to use moisterizer after as it does tend to dry out my skin.
Brittany O.
Euclid, OH
Feels great and makes my skin look clean and pretty! I have great skin and am lucky to not even have to wash my face every day, so I don't know how this would fair for someone with a lot of acne or sensitive skin,but great for normal, generally clear skin.
Skyelar W.
Kokomo, IN
In my opinion, this product isn't the best makeup remover. I would use a liquid face wash first, then go back in with this charcoal bar. The bar is very exfoliating and smells like mints, surprisingly. It leave the skin feeling tingly, soft, and clean. And I have noticed a difference in my skin, a good difference. I would recommend this product for sure.
Andrea A.
Delran
This soap really cleans you. After every use I feel squeaky clean and I love it. It's not harsh on the skin and cleans away all the dirt and oil that gets trapped in your skin. I highly recommend this soap. It's not to expensive and it works pretty well.
Adrian J.
It's so easy and it's lasted about 3-4 months so far with a lot left to give! I keep it in the shower and scrub my face with it morning and night. It makes my skin feel tingly and very fresh. It's a beauty must have, it really does penetrate your pores!
Cierra D.
My husband and I both used this charcoal bar. We bought it from target in hopes it would take care of his blackheads. We love the texture of it and it definitely made our face feel super clean! It did make it feel a little dry but we both loved the bar.
Melissa S.
I have not yet used this product but from what I've heard my sister buys this she is there as a facemask and she says it works really good I think I've tried it once but I'm not too sure if it was the same brand but it was a black mask seem to work right
Kelsey M.
Jordyn G.
Harrisburg, PA
Georgeanna J.
Richmond
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Alison H.
Ashland, PA
Is this good for combination skin?
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?