BY BIORÉ

Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.

How to Use:

Cautions:

How it Works:

• The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
  • Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
  • Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh

Tiffany A.
Dubuque, IA
My favorite face wash I've ever used. It helps with blackheads, breakouts, gets in deep and takes off all make up. I just love it. I've never had this great of results with any other product I've used.
Suzanne F.
This bar is awesome. I use it every other day to exfoliate my face. It leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed. The scent is great too...my boyfriend even told me my face smelled good the other night after I washed my face with this. He never notices stuff like that :)
Shyann C.
Lowell, MA
Funny story behind this product actually, I bought this because of how good charcoal is supposed to be for your skin, especially blackheads. it home super excited threw it on and everything became fire. swear to god I thought my skin was falling off, like Satan teabaged me across the face, apparently I'm allergic to charcoal
Tatum H.
Hurricane
I absolutely love unique types of face wash! This is definitely that. I tried this about 2 years ago and I have been obsessed with it ever since. I love the cooking peppermint feeling. One of the best parts though too is that it is affordable. I have let my friends use it a few times and they all love it just as much as me!
Kaylin L.
Susquehanna, PA
This is hands down my favorite beauty/skincare product. Its lasts quite a long time and perfectly balances my oily and dry skin, which is very hard to do! It also cleared up my skin significantly. I would recommend this to anyone and will certainly continue to purchase it.
Rebecca C.
Ewing, NJ
This face bar is great at cleansing my skin. My skin feels actually squeaky clean after using it and the peppermint scent is refreshing. It's very simple to use, you just lather it in your hands and rub it on your face. Not great for controlling acne but it does leave your skin feeling very clean without drying it out.
Deidra C.
Central, SC
I felt really purified after using this product. My pores felt really cleaned out but I didn't have this dry feeling on my face afterwards. That's really important to me because I don't like dried out skin. Charcoal has a number of uses inside and outside the body.
Jai 😘.
Frederiksted , St. Croix
At first I was hesitant to try this product, only because everything I've tried before haven't worked for my acne, (I had really bad acne). My friend recommended this product and I myself recommend this product! My face is free of acne, no more breakouts! If you suffer with bad acne, just give this charcoal bar a chance! It works wonders.
JudiBeth M.
Fulton, MS
This charcoal bar is my go to skin cleansing product. I do not go a single day without using my bar. It cleanses and exfoliates my skin at the same time. It is very effective at keeping toxins from clogging my pores. I see no need for improvement in this product.
Rachelle S.
Lima, OH
Love this product! I was looking for a new facial cleanser for my face and all over. It exfoliates and smelled great! This was my first purchase of biore and I can't wait to try more products!
Kelsey M.
Jordyn G.
Harrisburg, PA
Georgeanna J.
Richmond
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Alison H.
Ashland, PA
Is this good for combination skin?
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?