Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
Bar soap that exfoliates and washes away grime and pore-clogging gunk.
Charcoal? For my face? You bet. Natural charcoal is known to degunk pores. Infused with refreshing peppermint oil and exfoliating jojoba beads, this unique formula works to make skin smooth and 2.5x cleaner than a basic cleanser.
- With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities
How to Use:
Wet hands with warm water and work bar into a white lather. Massage lather gently across face. Rinse thoroughly. Use up to twice daily. If dryness occurs, reduce usage.
For external use only. Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.
How it Works:
- The natural charcoal powder draws out impurities
- Scrubbing jojoba beads gently exfoliate for smooth skin
- Natural peppermint oil leaves skin feeling tingly fresh
Sodium Palmate, Water, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Palm Kernel Acid, Menthone Glycerin Acetal, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Carbon, Coco-glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Jojoba Esters, Galactoarabinan, Tetrasodium Edta, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Charcoal Powder.see more...
Top Questions See all 221 Q&A
Bioré Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
- "Love love love this stuff!!! I recommend this to anyone who suffers acne. It will definitely help to clear the blemishes asap!! It's about 8 bucks which I don't think is too overly priced for this." in 178 reviews
- "I was searching for a new gentle cleanser to try and there was a coupon on this bar for 2 dollars off making it 4 dollars and some change at walmart. I figured it wouldn't hurt to try it.. but i fell in love. i have pretty big pores and i have combination skin. This soap really does get down in my pores and clear out all of the dirt in my skin. It has a peppermint like feel to it, and it definitely doesn't feel good if it gets in your eyes. I love it though. I use it while I am in the shower because I feel like the heat opens my pores and really allows this to get in there and get all the dirt out, then I follow my normal routine. witch hazel and moisturizer. " in 100 reviews
- "So before trying this cleansing bar, I had tried soooo many facial cleansers. My skin had started breaking out horrible when I started using the clarisonic. I couldn't get anything to calm the breakouts. I found this by accident while in Walmart. So I thought well I'll try a bar, thinking that maybe some chemical in the liquid cleansers was contributing to my breakouts. OMG my face is like a night and day difference! I hope Biore never discontinues this bar! Smells great too! Minty fresh. Doesn't over dry and removes make up great. Just be careful around eyes. " in 48 reviews
My favorite face wash I've ever used. It helps with blackheads, breakouts, gets in deep and takes off all make up. I just love it. I've never had this great of results with any other product I've used.
This bar is awesome. I use it every other day to exfoliate my face. It leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed. The scent is great too...my boyfriend even told me my face smelled good the other night after I washed my face with this. He never notices stuff like that :)
Funny story behind this product actually, I bought this because of how good charcoal is supposed to be for your skin, especially blackheads. it home super excited threw it on and everything became fire. swear to god I thought my skin was falling off, like Satan teabaged me across the face, apparently I'm allergic to charcoal
I absolutely love unique types of face wash! This is definitely that. I tried this about 2 years ago and I have been obsessed with it ever since. I love the cooking peppermint feeling. One of the best parts though too is that it is affordable. I have let my friends use it a few times and they all love it just as much as me!
This is hands down my favorite beauty/skincare product. Its lasts quite a long time and perfectly balances my oily and dry skin, which is very hard to do! It also cleared up my skin significantly. I would recommend this to anyone and will certainly continue to purchase it.
This face bar is great at cleansing my skin. My skin feels actually squeaky clean after using it and the peppermint scent is refreshing. It's very simple to use, you just lather it in your hands and rub it on your face. Not great for controlling acne but it does leave your skin feeling very clean without drying it out.
I felt really purified after using this product. My pores felt really cleaned out but I didn't have this dry feeling on my face afterwards. That's really important to me because I don't like dried out skin. Charcoal has a number of uses inside and outside the body.
At first I was hesitant to try this product, only because everything I've tried before haven't worked for my acne, (I had really bad acne). My friend recommended this product and I myself recommend this product! My face is free of acne, no more breakouts! If you suffer with bad acne, just give this charcoal bar a chance! It works wonders.
This charcoal bar is my go to skin cleansing product. I do not go a single day without using my bar. It cleanses and exfoliates my skin at the same time. It is very effective at keeping toxins from clogging my pores. I see no need for improvement in this product.
Love this product! I was looking for a new facial cleanser for my face and all over. It exfoliates and smelled great! This was my first purchase of biore and I can't wait to try more products!
Q & A
I have the Biore charcoal gel style cleanser. I was wondering if this bar works better, worse, or the same as the gel style cleanser? Is the bar too harsh for sensitive skin?
Does this exfoliate? And do you think this could take the place of a daily cleanser?
How well does this soap work? Does it leave the face feeling clean?
Is this good for combination skin?
Does this product work to reduce blackheads?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos